NorthCliff Assisted Living - Lexington, TN

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Laundry services
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • On-site Nurse
  • Adult Daily Living
  • Transportation
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Daily up and about check
  • Safety Checks
  • Daily Housekeeping
  • Medication Reminders
  • Free Assessment
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day

Fourth of July Tour

I came in from out of town to visit and toured Northcliff for my mom. The Staff was very polite. The facility was well kept, and had a clean smell of home. Staff gave me a tour and was very informative. I could tell they were well trained.

Visit to NorthCliff

As a fist time Health Care Provider for a Resident there this was my first time coming to NorthCliff. It was so different than any other place I have visited. As I walked in the place was a breath of fresh air. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable. The rooms are very nice. The facility is made to feel like home.

I came several more times and it was truly an amazing feeling. On one visit I had a meal and the food was good. It was just like eating at home.

NorthCliff is WONDERFUL . Rooms are very spacious and nice. Closets and Bathrooms have plenty of room to move around in. Even as a semi-private room there is plenty of room. I was very surprised upon entering how much it felt like home and smelt like home.,

BARBARA DYER

We loved your visit. We look forward to helping you in the near future. Please come back anytime and enjoy one of our wonderful meals with us.

When we first walked in the door we wee greeted with a very warm welcome. The Administrator was more than helpful. She gave us a tour and then talked about services that was provided and pricing. She also gave us advice on if we were visiting other places what to ask about and what to look for. She really made us feel at home and like we were family not just someone to move in. The facility was beautiful and the staff was so friendly. When my dad is ready this is where I,m coming to.

BARBARA DYER

If you have any more questions feel free to call us anytime. Bring your Dad for a visit and enjoy a meal.

When I first walked in the door I felt like I was at home. I could just feel the friendly atmosphere when I was greeted by several employees and residents that were gathered in the front foyer talking. The smell in facility was enticing from the food that was being prepared. The cleanliness was great. The rooms are very spacious and price for an apartment was very competitive or better than other places we visited. I would definately recommend Northcliff as a place for family.

BARBARA DYER

Ms. Croswell, I enjoyed your visit. If I can be of any more assistance feel free to call or come for another visit anytime.

NorthCliff is the Best

In visiting several Senior Communities in the surrounding area, NorthCliff gave us the best feeling we belonged. the staff was professional and responded to our needs quickly.

BARBARA DYER

Thank you for visiting with us. Look forward to serving you in the future.