Southern Magnolia Iuka - Iuka, MS

Southern Magnolia Iuka - Iuka, MS has yet not published prices.

This community was very friendly & super hospitable. Great option for the location in MS. [name removed] answered all questions and was very easy to communicate with.

Kind staff but still waiting on a return call

This facility is clean and seems to be a well-organized structure. My Father likes the food but they don’t offer a lot of variety. The staff is always kind and when I call, they’re always nice and answer my questions. The only concern I have is he should have run out of medication by now and we haven’t been billed for it yet. I tried to call and see if he ran out or what is going on, but I have been waiting on a call for a while now. The other thing that’s going on is you can smell urine coming from his room. I would recommend this facility to other families

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and the staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. Mom and dad was going to be here and they would've put two rooms together for them. This place was a bigger community. It was nice and clean.

Breakfast is served very early between 6-6:30 AM and Supper is served at 3:30 PM. The people who live there complain about having to eat early and getting hungry before bedtime and having to wait from 6:30 to noon to eat again. Only activities is Bingo. They use to go on outings and have more activities. They only have bingo about 3 times a week. They have a bus but never take people anywhere and use to have singings but dont' have any activities. The picture of them having act. on website isn't from this facility. I have tried to find out who owns this facility and my family member doesn't want me to call the owners but when I visit all I hear is complaints about time they eat and only get very little food for Supper. Sandwich chips or soup or something very light and thy at at 3:30 PM They don't have a variety of food chicken is served constantly. I wished I knew who owned the company and how to get in touch with them. Since no one will tell me I guess I can get in touch with someone above the owners to find out what time meals are suppose to be served and if they are not suppose to have activities and if they are not suppose to get a well balance meal at supper.