Fox Trail Memory Care Living at Green Brook - Green Brook Township, NJ

Taking Good Care of My Mom

My mother is doing okay since her move to this community. She is hanging there, and I know she is safe, and in good hands. It is a nice, clean community. Everything is very well-kept. The staff is very caring. It is has been a good experience for us here at this community.

Small tour

This community is very nice but very small. The cost was alittle more then what we needing. Not very private but seemed to be like a house atmosphere. I only knew of one activity that would be offered. The staff were very nice I did not see the meals that would be offered here. Families might want to see if this community is a good fit for there needs.

Great care for Dad!

This has been a great community for my father. My dad seems to be improving here due to the great help. The staff is excellent and caring about his needs. The meals are wonderful with a good variety to choose from. My father's room is kept clean and the grounds are well kept. Activities are offered for him to keep active. I highly recommend this facility for great care.

Very disappointed

Sadly, my family had a several unpleasant events happen here. My father along with everyone else was fed pasta with cold catsup on it. His new clothing was on other male members numerous times. There was errors in his medication by more than one staff nurse and he fell there which was unreported. In the four short months of his stay we had one problem after another. It looked great upon admitting him but everything there after was disappointing.

quite a bit different from the in home one on one care

At Memory Care Living at Green Brook they need to make sure that there is toilet paper and paper towels in the wash room for the client. It is quite a bit different from the in home one on one care that we were getting.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

We are definitely different than one on one. We provide socialization with individuals in the same age group. Whenever there is any concern we would love for you to share it with us so we can make sure changes happen as needed. Thank you for your comment and we hope in the future you chose us!

It's been a very nice place

Memory Care Living at Green Brook has a really, really nice general manager, shes' so nice, friendly and involved in everything. Only thing that maybe I don't like is that the rooms don't have their own bathrooms.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your kind words. We have found that shared bathrooms allows our care partners to have a closer eye on our residents. A private bathroom may allow for more unseen falls. We do have private rooms because we also believe that autonomy and independence, even when help is necessary is always a great thing to strive for.

Small setting, 15 clients in total, very good patient to staff ratio, and a nice home.

Memory Care has a great general manager. She is helpful, answers all my questions, easily reached, smart, honest, and a pleasure to deal with.

I like Memory Care because it is a small home setting. My Mom would get lost in a large setting. It gives my Mom an opportunity to interact with the same people and get to know everyone. She enjoys the activities.

My Mom has a nice room and is happy in it.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you Dianne for your comment! We are happy you've chosen us!

Very good Experience

Great place for later stage dementia.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you Gail! We do want our residents to age in place. If they move in at an earlier stage we understand Alzheimer's and dementia and can work with the many stages it has.

It was very nice. my mother...

It was very nice. my mother in law settled in without problem

Memory Care Living Community Relations

We are happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing Memory Care Living for your mother!

Very accomodating staff

She was there just for a month and it was great. They're willing to build a relationship with me, they were willing to not burden me with "you're going to leave your mom here permanently" and they'll charge excessive fees. A lot of places charge these crazy fees if you're only there a short time.
They said they would be available when we need them when a lot of places said "well, if you aren't going to move in now then we can't guarantee well have a place." I understand this is a business, I run a business, but there's people involved in this one.
Kathleen and the entire staff I think they're really nice and they did a really great job in making my mom feel good and making me feel comfortable. They responded to me, I wan't gone the whole month, but they sent me pictures and that made me feel good.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you very much for your amazing comment. We hope you have enjoyed Greenbrook thus far!

Circumstances/ inside are depressing

My friend is here, I know he's been doing fine over there it's just that he's been having some medical issues, his memory is getting really bad. His lady friend called me saying he had to go to the hospital but everything with Green Brook is fine, if there was anything bad his lady friend would have called. The place is fine, it's just that it's a memory care. This place is okay, it's nothing great, I wouldn't want to be there even if I had Alzheimer's, maybe its just because he has it and it's depressing. It could do with a little updating, the outside is nice but inside it's dark and not comfortable.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

We have changed many things in Greenbrook and we hope you tour again to see the positive and active residents and care partners!

We wanted Mom to go here, but they di...

We wanted Mom to go here, but they did not accept her.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Since 2012, there have been many changes in regard to admission. We do hope you come visit again to see these changes as well as move your mother in! Call us today and we can set you up with a tour!

I liked this homey atmosphere. Very n...

I liked this homey atmosphere. Very nice and simple. Mom could just relax here and be happy. The only room available was on the second floor and I was told mom would have to be able to self-evacuate. She cannot do that and therefore was not accepted here. spoke with other family members who praised the staff and this community for their love and commitment to their loved-ones.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Your kind words are much appreciated. We do have other communities in central jersey that can admit your mom even though she cannot self evacuate. Please feel free to call us and tour one of our facilities!

Family members diagnosed with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia have unique needs that our care professionals can provide at our memory care living Green Brook NJ community. Our staff works with each resident independently to prolong their daily function for promoting an excellent quality of life. Moreover, we provide attentive memory care that enables our residents to experience a safe and compassionate day with stable surroundings that remain familiar.