The Chelsea Assisted Living at Warren - Warren, NJ

The Chelsea Assisted Living at Warren - Warren, NJ has yet not published prices.

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Weekly Exercise
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Laundry services
  • Housekeeping provided
  • No Smoking Indoors

I really liked this facility, but hubby not so much. Musty odors, he said, although I did not note the same. They were gracious under confusing scheduling.

For independent living no care services are included and food, electric, phone, cable, laundry, and apt cleaning are all extra. Assisted includes room, meals, activities but a lot of services are extra. Very pricey because of this.

We looked at this very hard and it is too expensive.

Very nice facility and [removed] was very informative.

All Is Going Well

What I like about the community is that they are better trained for Alzheimer and attentive. I sense that they care about mom and the residents. Some are much better than other but they are still learning. The facility is nice and the memory care is on the first floor with an enclosed courtyard. It has a covered porch with a fan, for the hot days, trees that have shaded and flowers too. They can look or go outside and it offers a lot in terms of surroundings.

A different feel!

I did get the opportunity to tour this community. I felt that they were sedate. There was really nothing going on with the residents. My loved one needs more activity and that is what we are looking for. I would recommend this place for people that have loved ones that do not do much.

Conveniently located in the picturesque hills of Warren, New Jersey, The Chelsea at Warren offers an elegant and safe setting for your loved one to spend their days. Filled with bright natural light and sophisticated décor, our community is sure to feel just like home for anyone who enters. We feature several sitting areas for residents to mingle with their peers and enjoy a refreshment while taking in the scenery. When the weather is pleasant, many residents can be seen enjoying our walking club on the footbridge around the pond. We encourage our residents to enjoy a life of independence and adventure by joining in on our bus trips to local shopping centers and fine dining restaurants. Featuring weekly housekeeping services and a dedicated wellness team, you can rest assured that your family member is well-cared for in a loving environment. With several living options available, including independent living, assisted living, and memory care, The Chelsea at Warren can provide a lifelong home to your loved one.

The Chelsea's Country Cottage offers secure care for those with dementia.

Our new Independent Living community features brand new one and two bedroom apartments with new kitchens, lots of natural light, a bistro, club room and communal living room.