Brighton Gardens of Mountainside - Mountainside, NJ

This community was nice. The community was clean and looked nice very nicely decorated. The staff that we dealt with was very nice and friendly.

I Am Seeing A Good Start

So far the experience is good for my aunt. She is still adjusting to the move to this community. The meals and cleanliness provided here are really good. I like the staff, the price point, and it's cleanliness. All my reasons for choosing them.

Kind Tour

Very nice Tour of this community. Everyone was very kind, and helpful.

very helpful

My mother was only there at Brighton Gardens of Mountainside before she had to go back to the hospital. But from my experience, limited though it may have been, they were excellent. All of the people that we dealt with were very helpful and very considerate of my mothers circumstances.

The employees are very friendly and do the best they can..

My family and I are very pleased. The employees are very friendly and do the best they can. The facility is very clean and well kept. The cleanliness, friendliness, and care services are excellent. Overall, The Brighton Gardens of Mountainside is a nice community. I would recommend this place. We are just really pleased with everything. It's great. I can't rate the activities because it is not applicable.

Everything has been going good.

Everything has been going good. I am very pleased with the Brighton Gardens of Mountainside. My loved one lives there and has been doing well. Everything has been going smoothly and we haven't had any major issues or concerns. The staff has been friendly and accommodating. They do a good job at taking care of my loved one. Overall, it has been a very good experience. I'm just really pleased with this place.

Feel Good Knowing Mom is There

My mom moved into Brighton Gardens of Mountainside, NJ about 8 weeks ago. I am very pleased with the staff. The residence is always clean, the meals are healthy and tasty, and she feels safe and happy there. I have peace of mind knowing how well cared for she is there.

A Wonderful Place

The Brighton Gardens of Mountainside is a wonderful place. It's been great. It's very clean. The staff has been very nice. Everything has been going well. I have nothing negative to say.

Looked like a nice place

We visited this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this looked like a very nice place overall! The staff we met were friendly and helpful, and the community itself looked well kept and clean. We ended up selected a different Bright Gardens facility that was more conveniently located for family.

It's going quite well. She is very happy there.

It's going quite well. She is very happy there. They keep it very clean, and the staff is good. I don't get any complaints, and she likes the food. We are quite pleased with Brighton Gardens. It seems to be a good fit.

Going well so far!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far everything has gone very well! It is a nice looking place, and they keep everything looking clean and well kept. The staff have all been very friendly and helpful, and they seem to take good care of the people who live here!

Used trial period for 1 month and went to long term resident at the end of January - very pleased with care, activities, and instructiveness with my Mom.

Review of Brighton Gardens of Mountainside Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Mountainside, NJ

also toured BG today & like it for several reasons, but the location on RT. 22 is not the best for visitors...

Hi Barbara, I enjoyed the t...

Hi Barbara, I enjoyed the tour yesterday. I learned a lot. It is going to be a drastic change of lifestyle for my dad & his wife. I plan to see my father next week and will bring up the tour with him.

Looked alright

The staff here were very friendly, but otherwise it was not particularly impressive compared to the others that we toured. It looked fine, but we saw others we liked much more.

A very nice community

This was a very nice community, we saw it when looking for options for my mother. Everything I saw looked very nice, and there seemed to be lots of activities to keep the residents active. The level of care and cost were a bit higher than what Mom was needing, however.

An excellent Sunrise community

We toured several different Sunrise communities when we were looking for options for Mom, and they were all very nice places, across the board. We settled on Sunrise of Basking Ridge, but we were pleased with what we saw at this community.

MacKay Review of Brighton Gardens

My mom and I were very impressed by the lovely facilities and common areas and very happy with the apartment she selected for assisted living. All the staff and management are extremely courteous, pleasant and professional. I would happily recommend them to anyone considering this kind of community. Our only disappointment after she moved in was finding so many more of the residents in need of wheelchair or other ambulatory assistance when my mom is much more mobile and independent. We hope she finds more closer to her abilities in the nearer term with which she can socialize.

clean, bright, part of Sunrise family...

clean, bright, part of Sunrise family, layout more like hotel/apartmrnts, nice studio, active residents

nice facilitie. Looked clean and peo...

nice facilitie. Looked clean and people were in the lobby hanging out.

Step into Brighton Gardens of Mountainside and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat.