Medallion Retirement Community - Colorado Springs, CO

Medallion Retirement Community - Colorado Springs, CO has yet not published prices.

We didn't realize it was a high rise. Would prefer something different.

A beautiful community!

I also toured Medalion Retirement Community. This place was very nice and the tour guide that took me around was nice and informative. It was a good experience to tour and there was nothing wrong with this facility, we just found another one that fit out needs a little better.

My father's Care

I really like this community. My father is happy with the staff and the care . The meals are very good and with my father use to be a chief and seems to be pleased with the variety. He is participatiing in activies which we find to be very good for him. I have recommended this community to other families for the excellent values and care that is given here.

Very Compassionate

My Aunt lived at the Medalion until she passed away in March. We had In Home Hospice for her and I could not believe how compassionate the staff was at the Medalion, as we were going through those last hours with her. They were constantly checking on her and us, to make sure we were ALL ok. She always told us they were good to her but they definitely proved it to me then. I will always be grateful to them for making a very difficult time a little easier.

Medalion Retirement Community is an independent living community located in Colorado Springs, CO 80909. Independent living can involve home ownership in a retirement community or senior apartment rentals for individuals who can still live independently. These communities provide for a safe, low-maintenance lifestyle, allowing residents to focus on socializing and engaging in recreational activities.