Feels like a hotel

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. It is a newer facility and it is gorgeous. It overlooks the canals in the area and it feels like a hotel. The rooms are wonderful and my wife has even said she would love to retire here. The marketing director who gave us the tour was knowledgeable and gave us clear answers. However, this facility was not a good fit for my mom. The community feels aseptic and I while I was here I never really saw any of the residents. It’s a nice place but I would only recommend it to people who are more active.

Nice looking place. It is hard to park to go see it. (Parallel parking on the street.) Nice staff. Modern and well decorated the smell of the food was in all floors. Cover parking is expensive. They offer customization.

It's beyond anything we thought our loved ones could afforded. I have never seen a happier group of seniors.

My visit

This is a newer community and it felt cold. The food we tried when we toured was not good at all. This is a nice community and the people we met were friendly and helpful. I just did not think this was the right community for my loved one.

The people were very nice, and the place is huge. I was extremely tired after the tour. [Removed] showed me every aspect of the pace. I was impressed.

It was a nice facility and we enjoyed the tour. I noticed some little things that would be hard to give up if we changed like my garage and grilling. It would also take some getting used to people everywhere. It was definitely city like living.

All is Well for My Mother at this Community

So far everything is working out pretty well for my mother with her move to this community. She loves it, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. This is a nice community, and my mother is well overall.

Really liked this facility!!

This was one of my favorite tours that I had looked at for my loved one. They had a really great facility that was well maintained and taken care of by the staff. I liked the open floor plan that they had and the apartments where very clean and spacious. It just was not the right fit for his budget and a little to expensive for us.

Caring for a loved one

I am very happy with the care that is given here. The staff is caring. You can get help when needed by the great staff. The food was very good. They do have a lot of nice activities that are offered. The community is clean and maintained. I would recommend other families to this community for the outstanding care and value

Friendly Staff!!

My favorite thing about this place would have to be how friendly the staff are and helpful they have been with making sure I am satisfied with my new living environment. I enjoy how spacious my apartment is, I have a full kitchen and a very relaxing living and bedroom area. Overall I have no complaints and would recommend this community to anyone looking into retirement.