Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill - Lafayette Hill, PA

Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill - Lafayette Hill, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill - Lafayette Hill, PA

I have recently moved here and very happy living in such a friendly and efficient community.

Public Relations

We're glad you made the move!

Review of Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill - Lafayette Hill, PA

I feel a sense of calm & relief after my parents moved to MV at Lafayette Hill.
Once they finally decided to make the move, it was a smooth transition. They don't worry, so I don't worry. They are happy, busy & among lovely people

Public Relations

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad you and your parents are happy with the move.

Lovely place.

Public Relations

Thank you for your kind words!

I have been here for a year. I really enjoy living here.

Public Relations

Hello Annetta! We are so glad you are enjoying the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill!

I'm very happy with the services and environment provided by masonic village. People are friendly and caring and there is a very good relationship between the residents and staff.The location is very convenient to my former residence and activities in which I still participate.

Public Relations

Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate your support!

I'am very satisfied living here for almost 10 years.

Thanks for choosing us!

Admisinistrative-Very experienced,Listening to Residents
Apartment - New,very comfortable,great kitchen marketing friendly,helpful,available.
Food- Some days better thanthers.Need more.
Serving Staff-Long waits for food + Tables
Staff-Respective to question & requests.

Public Relations

We love our residents! Thank you for choosing us!

Friendly residents & staff is courteous-very nice like movies and other entertainment/ trips convenient to transportation & shopping.

Thanks for choosing us!

Very Satisfied,Convinent,clean,good food,adquate facilities,nice people,reasonable price
great

Public Relations

Thank you for your review!

People are warm!friendly.maintenance is best.serenity is good.fine Dining is here

Public Relations

Thank you for the compliments!

As a resident here for more than 9 years,the care is very good;with a wide variety of wholesome activities to choose and participate in.If halth issues become uppermost,the assisted living and health care(skilled nursing)sections provide an excellent saftety net.The food is good,with 7 main chioces every evening.The wellness center,and several other exercise groups,offer exercises to keep fit.Security is first rate.this is a nice place to be retired.

Public Relations

We're so glad that you are happy! Thank you!

I CONSIDER THIS FACILITY TO BE EXCELLENT.IT IS KEPT SURPRISINGLY CLEAN!STAFF APPEAR TO LOVE THE RESIDENTS THEY CARE FOR.STAFF DOES NOT HAVE A HIGH TURNOVER RATE.IT'S GREAT PLACE TO LIVE !!

Public Relations

Thank you for your kind words!

Convenient location friendly residents and staff.excellent dinning.Excellent amenities,entertainment etc

Public Relations

We love serving! Thank you!

GREAT PLACE TO LIVE.PEOPLE ARE SO NICE & FRIENDLY.

Thank you!

[removed] TRANSPORTATION ACROSS THE STREER.COUNTRY LIKE SETTING FOOD;AT LEAST I AM NOT COOKING!.
RESIDENTS: FRIENDLY,HELPFUL,WELCOMING,NOT PRETENCIOUS PET FRIENDLY .,[removed] AVAILABLE
PERSONAL CARE + SKILLED NURSING AVAILABLE ON SITE.

Thanks for the review!

Masonic Villages offers maintenance-free living with first-class amenities, premier dining, exciting entertainment and financial security. Our 140+ years of providing award-winning care and services means that you can enjoy peace of mind in the safety of our senior living communities.