Masonic Village at Elizabethtown - Elizabethtown, PA

Masonic Village at Elizabethtown - Elizabethtown, PA has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Adult Daily Living
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • 100+ years combined experience caring for seniors
  • Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • 24-Hour Security

Lovin' the Life

My husband and I move here in November 2017. This is a beautiful campus! The folks are friendly and the staff is great. We have made many new friends this past year. I have made use of the physical therapy department after having knee replacement surgery and the therapist were great. We eat in the different restaurants several times per week and I especially enjoy not having to cook every night. We go to the fitness center 3 times a week and my husband enjoys going to the Rooster wood shop daily. In addition we have a vegetable/flower garden in the community garden on the property.
We are happy that we choose to come to Masonic Village to be able to live in this great community.

Public Relations

Thank you Denise for the stellar review! We are happy to know that you and your husband are taking advantage of the many amenities here and that you are enjoying being a part of the Masonic Villages.

Living Life Our Way

Driving into Masonic Village in Elizabethtown is a thrill and the beauty lifts the spirits. Over 1,400 acres of rolling farm land and orchards and distinct living villages, each with its own character spread over the scenic rural setting. But very close to urban centers
We are younger, active older folks and here is real freedom to maximize our potential with great new friends. There is great diversity of activity, on and off campus. The Fitness Center is first class. The landscaping folks do a tremendous job year round keeping everything beautiful. The health care center is also first rate. We are free at last to enjoy life our way. Should have come earlier.

Public Relations

Thank you Mr. Detrick for this stellar review! We are happy to know that you are enjoying being a part of our Masonic Village and making friends.

People here are very friendly. We just moved in and our neighbors are great.
If something is not right the workers come immediately. The food here is delicious.
My husband and I love it here

Public Relations

Thank you for this awesome review! We are excited to know that you and your husband are pleased being a part of our Masonic Village.

perfection

the marketing staff was extremely helpful in our choice to come to Masonic Village Elizabethtown.
everyone we spoke to at MV told us how exceptional it was and how the staff and residents were a 10. from our time since we moved in everything and everyone has been wonderful.

Public Relations

Thank you Warren for the stellar review! We are happy to know you are pleased and happy being a part of our Masonic Villages.

Masonic Village at Elizabethtown services and surroundings

I love it here at Masonic Village Elizabethtown! My first specific experience that drives my opinion happened the during the first week after I moved in. I went outside to take a picture of the front porch with my new welcome mat and locked myself out. I called the switchboard operator and they sent a security officer within five minutes! While waiting for that, I called the operator again to ask for help with the flattened cardboard moving boxes and packing paper piling up in my garage. I was transferred to the housekeeping supervisor who responded: "Could I send a truck right away?" I almost fainted with pleasure from that. The truck came five minutes after the the security officer and that pickup of cardboard and paper process happened several more times until I finished unpacking.
Other than the service, my cottage and the overall physical surroundings are beautiful and continuously well kept.

Public Relations

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear you are enjoying life at Masonic Village at Elizabethtown!

Kudos for Masonic Village.

We visited several CCRCs before selecting Masonic Village.
The campus is beautiful and the cottages are the best design of any others we had seen.
Spent a year in an apartment here awaiting the completion of our new cottage. So can comment on both styles of living. Apartment was well maintained and all services readily available.
Our cottage is GREAT!! Have found all contacts at Masonic Village - other residents as well as all service personnel to be friendly - and staff all competent.
Many activities to chose from, several dining venues.
Although we have not had need for health care services, my mother was in the Transitional Care Unit and received excellent care.

New Experience

We have only been at The Masonic Village a few months, but feel like a part of this community since the day we moved here. Knowing no one when we came it has been easy to meet new people and make friends. Our mentors were excellent in getting us acquainted with the buildings, activities, restaurants and the things we needed to do. When one is not familiar with the area they were very helpful. The entertainment has been most enjoyable. The outdoor concerts in the formal gardens are a treat. The walking paths provide opportunities to walk in many different areas of the Village. Having chosen the food plan we find the food very good, a variety of meats, seafoods and vegetables are offered and plentiful. This is a wonderful place for us and all the people who work here are helpful regardless of their position.

EVERYTHING TO LIKE

We find something to impress us here in Masonic Village at Elizabethtown constantly; from the pleasant surroundings to the delicious meals offered in the various venues, to the activities, amenities and entertainment; and most importantly: the friendly, caring staff at every turn. Thank you, Masonic Village!
[names removed]

Public Relations

Thank you Mr. Snyder for the wonderful review! We are happy to know that you are enjoying being a part of our Masonic Villages.

Come and vacation with us.

We have been here one year and two days. It is like living on a stationary cruise ship. Can't imagine going on vacation anymore, as we have been on vacation since we got here. We have our choice of 7 places to eat everyday, with a varied menu at each. I have never been so pampered. Of course plan on gaining weight, the food is wonderful.

Whatever your interest, there is a club to join, or try something new. If you have a dog, we are making plans to build a big, secure, and fun dog park. We have facilities for movies, concerts, and all kinds of games. There are pools, a state of the art wellness center, a wonderful art studio, Bible studies, a beautiful, welcoming Chapel, gift shops, post office, and if we don't have it, you can start it.

We are animal and people friendly. The walking trails will get the most sedentary person walking, or plug in your power chair and visit with your new best friends.

Come and let someone else mow the yard, plow your drive ways, and provide 24/7 security and medical care. Come and smile with us.

Perfect retirement destination

We moved here in January and could not be more pleased with our choice of retirement living. There are multiple housing choices, so something for everyone. Activities galore, good restaurants, miles of walking trails and a fitness center make this the perfect place for anyone searching for peace of mind. The setting is rural, but Amtrak is just across the street if you feel the need to go to Philadelphia or NYC. Highly recommend!

Review of Masonic Village at Elizabethtown, PA

My wife and I moved to the Masonic Village at Elizabethtown in [date removed]. We are very well pleased with our living arrangements. The grounds and buildings are very well maintained. We would recommend Masonic Village at Elizabethtown to anyone considering a retirement living facility.

Perfect place to retire.

Great place and all that was "promised".

Public Relations

Thanks for your kind words. We're glad to hear you are enjoying life at Masonic Village at Elizabethtown!

Highly Recommend Masonic Village

Masonic Village at Elizabethtown PA is without doubt the best Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in the Southcentral Pennsylvania region. The staff, the neighbors, the amenities, the dining options, and the 1400 acre beautifully landscaped campus are all wonderful. I highly recommend individuals interested in CCRCs to check out what Masonic Village has to offer.

The Masonic Village: Worry free living

Living at the Masonic Village is a gentle lifestyle. The staff is very helpful and courteous. Security is very active 24 hours a day and they respond promptly to any emergency.

Any thing and everything you need is a phone call away. They have removed the worry of needing health care. They have removed the worry of running out of money.

Pretty much all I hoped

The beautifully planted and varied campus gives great incentive to walk and keep fit. The new fitness center is well equipped and used by folks at all levels of health and fitness.

Free entertainment caters to the "young old" as well as the "old old". I like the fact that I encounter people of all ages -- the large and varied staff (several of whom live on campus, kids in the day care center and children's homes, families from the community who enjoy our walking trails, flower gardens, and fish pond.

There are frequent social get-togethers; you can do as much or little as you like. I'm rather introverted but know more of my neighbors here after 6 months than I did in my old neighborhood after 18 years.

A little ethnic or racial diversity would be nice, but I don't know if a lot can be done about that in this location. Great place overall!

Public Relations

Thank you so much for your kind words, Andy! We are glad that you are enjoying the Masonic Village community!

Top Marks for Masonic Village Elizabethtown

I can feel the tension and stress melt away every time we drive onto the grounds to return to our cottage. The 1400 acres are the largest and prettiest of any comparable facility we’ve seen, our cottage is spacious and well-appointed, the staff and other residents are extremely friendly, respectful, and very helpful. The staff makes every effort to accommodate and respond to each resident's needs.

We’ve loved every minute of living here and look forward to many years of happiness as Masonic Village Elizabethtown residents.

Public Relations

Hi Linda and John! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Masonic Village at Elizabethtown!

The Masonic Village at Elizabethtown has it all

We moved our mother into the Masonic Village at Elizabethtown in late [Removed]. We live in California however, we have been able to visit over 5 times this year. We can't say enough about the Village. They welcomed our mom and made sure that she had everything she needed. The food is great at both the Café and the Clubhouse. They make holiday's special by hosting a lovely meal in the Clubhouse. There are plenty of activities for folks every day. Our mom especially enjoys bingo! The other thing that is nice is that she has everything she needs in the James Buchanan Building. She does not drive any longer so having a bank, a hair salon, a library as well as a small store is so helpful. She even has her prescriptions delivered to the library. Finally, having a medical facility on site is extremely helpful. She can have her lab work done just by hoping on the shuttle and her primary care doctor is also on site. All in all, it has been a wonderful experience.

Public Relations

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad that your mother is enjoying the Masonic Village at Elizabethtown!

My opinion

I haven't seen anything better anywhere

Public Relations

Thank you for the kind words, Harold. We are glad that you are enjoying all that Masonic Villages has to offer!

A great place to live!

My wife and I have lived in a cottage at the Masonic Village, Elizabethtown, Pa for over four years! We moved in as soon as my wife met the minimum age. We both don't have any real health issues. We actually saved money! Our monthly fee is about $200 a month less than our costs of maintaining our home, once you consider, property taxes, utilities, maintenance and food costs. Included in your fee is one meal a day, which can be used at one of the 6 restaurants on campus. Two of the restaurants offer 4 star dining! It is like being on a cruise ship, the food is that good!!

We couldn't be happier! Why wouldn't we! We live on a 1400 acre estate, with incredible grounds, 5 miles of walking paths, beautiful gardens and the main lodge that looks like a castle! The 2000 residents are serviced by over 1900 dedicated employee's who take care of our every need and concerns. You can never be bored with so many activities, either on campus or off!

We come and go as we please. Our cottage is maintained with the upmost of care, the cleaning services come in twice a month, even when we are traveling for months at a time! When we return our home is just as we left it. The landscaping around our cottage is refreshed every season with new flowers, our grass is always cut, the snow is removed quickly, our walks are shoveled, and salted to protect from slipping on the ice!

Come visit the Masonic Village, Elizabethtown, Pa and see for yourself!

Public Relations

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad you're enjoying your home and everything that comes with it!

Happy Retirement at Masonic Village Elizabethtown

My father-in law has lived in the Village for over three years in a one bedroom apartment.

Staff is very friendly and competent. Facilities are top notch. On site services, such as shuttle bus, allow residents to use all facilities.

Residents have access to many fun activities. My father-in law participates in ceramics class and attends events featuring outside speakers. There are picnics celebrating Fourth of July and Labor Day holidays.

Overall, he is happy living at the Village and has made friends with many of the other residents.

Public Relations

We're so glad that we have been able to serve you and your family. If there is anything we can do to help more, please let us know!

Yes, yes, yes!

As a Senior, what do you want?
Beautiful setting? Yes!
A variety of comfortable living options? Yes!
Newly refurbished before you move in? Yes!
Kind and caring staff and residents? Yes!
Every possible option for continuing care? Yes!
And how about good food? Yes, yes, yes!
(With six different dining venues.)
Concerts, lectures, clubs, activities, trips? Yes!
A newly remodeled fitness center? Yes!
Bring your pet? Yes!
We moved here to take the worry out of our aging for our kids and grandkids. Who knew we would land in such a great place with everything at our fingertips. We give Masonic Village in E'town 5 stars, without reservation.

Public Relations

We're glad that you find our facility so beautiful! Thanks for being residents and letting us serve you.

Four years and very happy

We have been here for four years and are convinced that we made an excellent decision to come here. We can be as active or inactive as we choose to be. We have excellent medical care with emergency response (which we have had to use) being prompt,efficient and caring.
There is a great variety of activity available and the food is by far, superior to any of the other six or seven places we looked at. The buildings and landscaping are well maintained and invariably complimented by our visitors.
There are discussion groups, hobby groups, musical groups and more. Your life here can be whatever you want to make it.

Public Relations

Thank you for choosing us and letting the Masonic Villages serve you. We appreciate your support!

Care beyond expectancy

We had two of our relatives at the Masonic Village at Elizabethtown for five years. They were in an apartment for two years and then our mother developed Alzheimer and was transferred to the Personal Care Unit. The care she received was far beyond what we would ever expect. When we called for information they were able to answer any question that we would have. What really amazed us was that the doctor would call from the facility and give us information on how she was doing. No matter when or what time we visited the PCU we found it to be clean, our mom to be well cared for and the staff would be especially friendly. Upon Mom's passing, the staff and residents were very caring and helped our dad. Dad developed heart problems a year after Mom passed and was transferred to the PCU. Again, all the same care was given to Dad as Mom. Up until the day he passed the staff was very caring and they adopted him as their dad.
We were so pleased with the Village, that we are on the wait list to move into a cottage there.

Public Relations

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We're so very glad that we could assist during tough times.

Wonderful Environment

We live here about 3 months. Best move we ever made! We live in the James Buchanan Building in a 2 bedroom apartment. We never have to leave the building if we don't want to. It contains a bank, post office, hair salon, library, small gift shop where you can buy some groceries. There are many things to do to keep you busy. Best of all, there are 6 restaurant in the village compound (we rate "A",) and no cleaning of your apartment. The grounds are beautiful.
Health care is unbelievable.

Lastly, the best place to live out your retirement years. You will think you are in paradise.

PS - [Removed] was so very helpful when we moved here. She certainly is an asset to The Masonic Village.

Public Relations

Thank you for choosing us for your retirement. It's our pleasure to serve you!

My parents moved there 3 years ago and what a blessing it has been. They have a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment they love. No worries about outside work, snow or cleaning. They have had to use the emergency pull cord on a few occasions and an incredible security department and a nurse come to assist them. The staff are friendly and very caring...the housekeepers, maintenance, security, retirement living staff, executive director, CEO, social workers, nurses and everyone. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful facility available for our family. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Public Relations

We're so glad that we could be of service. Thank you for your kind words!

Highly Recommended Facility!

We recently assisted in relocating a relative to an apartment at Masonic Village. I cannot say enough good things about this facility. The staff is courteous, helpful, and always ready to assist. The campus and associated buildings are impeccably maintained and clean. It is the perfect place for my relative who is able to prepare small meals on her own, but likes the convenience of going to the dining hall with friends she has made. She is close to everything she needs - the on-campus bank, physicians office, gift shop, library, etc. The security of the residents is a priority which I greatly appreciate. Masonic Village is a fantastic care facility!

Public Relations

We work hard to be courteous and helpful. We're glad that we can help!

Life at Masonic Village

After our father passed, our mother was living alone. We helped her move to MVE. She had a wonderful life there. She made many friends and was very happy. And she was SAFE and very well cared for. The campus has all the services and facilities needed for seniors. And it is a beautiful campus with outstanding facilities. We witnessed first hand the loving care our mother received to her very end. My wife and I will be moving there shortly as they are building new cottages. The community life offered is great.
We are very much looking forward to a new and exciting life.

Public Relations

We're so very glad that you had a great experience with us. Thank you!

Love Ones Quality of Life

This is one of the few communities that allows widows an opportunity to improve their quality of life by renting an apartment in a beautiful clean retirement facility with excellent support and services.

Public Relations

Thank you for your kind words and support!

Great Retirement living option

Great place for retirement whether it's independent or assisted living this place has it all! We placed our mother in the rental apartment and she is so happy and now wonders why she waited so long to enjoy this style of living. She has lots of friends, plays cards, and enjoys the many activities available to the residents. My wife and I are also buying a cottage and will be moving in about a year. We are looking forward to this great retirement life style. We will be able to travel and not worry about who is caring for our home while we are away plus if anything happens to us we know we will be well cared for at this facility. If you are looking for retirement living you really need to consider the Masonic Village.

Public Relations

Thank you for your rating! We aim to please and look forward to serving you.

Excellent full service community! Friendly, caring, impeccably clean, retirement living at a resort!

Public Relations

We're glad that you are so pleased. Thanks for choosing Masonic Villages!

Daughter's Perspective

My parents move to Masonic Village has been a true blessing. In the beginning stages my dad was hesitant to make the commitment and leave his home of 40+ years. The team came along side of him with empathy and helped him understand the benefits – including the peace that it would give his children!

My parents move went flawlessly and they settled in quickly. Since settling in to their new home, the community at Masonic Village has provided new friendships, a wide variety of activities, and outstanding transitional care when needed. This community has been a tremendous blessing to my mother after losing my father. As children we wanted out parents somewhere that we knew they would receive top notch care in their later years. What we didn’t count on was how the friendships and resources are so valuable for helping a surviving spouse move forward.

Without hesitation I would recommend Masonic Village. The sense of peace it offers in knowing your loved one is in good hands is priceless.

Public Relations

We're so glad that we could assist your parents and make the transition easier. Thank you for choosing Masonic Village!

Resort Living

We have lived in a cottage here for over three years. We love resort living!! Every day is carefree. If your toilet is making a strange noise, you call Maintenance and within fifteen minutes, someone appears, fixes it, and leaves with a smile. And the best part--there's no bill to pay! The residents are friendly, the activities offered are varied and many, and the staff is pleasant and helpful. The campus is beautiful; the landscaping staff amazing. Finally, snow is so beautiful when you don't have to do your own shoveling!

Public Relations

We're so glad that you enjoy our community! Thanks for taking the time to rate us!

Good decision.

My parents talked about Masonic Village for years and early in the year I asked "is it time". In two months they relocated to the Masonic Village in Elizabethtown, PA into a totally remodeled 2 bedroom apartment. It was a smooth transition and the best decision they have made with oncoming health challenges. The facilities are beautiful, grounds immaculate, dining choices endless with a wonderful dining staff, numerous amenities, social events, campus shuttles are safe and convenient. Healthcare is provided on campus too. The staff are so friendly and they can't do enough for their residents. They are only a call away. It has given our family piece of mind knowing they will always have the help they need. Just like teenagers I strongly believe our senior adults need companionship too. What a wonderful support system.

Public Relations

We're so glad that you chose us! We work hard to make the transition smooth and to support our residents everyday. Thanks for choosing MV!

Best Decision We Made

We moved here just over 10 years ago and it's the best move we have made. We live in a cottage with a lovely patio. The best thing about the Masonic Village is the quality of the employees - always pleasant and friendly, going out of their way to be helpful. Can't say enough about what a great place this is. Also important, there is a health care center right here on campus, should we ever need it.

Public Relations

We're so glad you decided to join us at the Masonic Village. We're always here to help!

Great place to live

We moved to the Masonic Village 6 months ago and couldn't be happier. The facility is beautiful, the amenities numerous and everyone extremely friendly. We will be able to enjoy retirement without worries about maintenance, snow removal or home repairs. Our apartment is spacious and comfortable. Being a continuing care facility, our children have peace of mind knowing any necessary care we made need in the future will be available to us.
Opportunities here are endless, and we are able to participate in as much or as little as we like.

Public Relations

Welcome to the Masonic Villages. We're glad you're enjoying living us and we look forward to serving you!

A Good Move for My Mother

My parents had retired to Florida and enjoyed 20 happy years there, but when my father died three years we were concerned about my mother, then in her early 90's, living by herself. Although my mother was reluctant to give up her independence, she agreed to take a tour of the rental apartments available at Masonic Village Elizabethtown. It is one of the few rental options we found at a continuing care facility. She was put on a waiting list and after only a short time, an apartment became available. We moved her in and the Masonic Village Elizabethtown was supportive in numerous ways -- from giving very complete and detailed instructions about living to assigning another resident to her to help ease the transition. In her first eight months at Masonic Village Elizabethtown she has enjoyed the various social events and other amenities. She still is independent, but with her rental apartment gets one meal a day and cleaning help every other week. It has been a great move for her and us.

Public Relations

We're glad that the move North has been an enjoyable one! It's our pleasure to ensure that your loved ones are safe and comfortable.

The whole package

Moving to Masonic Village was one of the best decisions my parents could have made. We knew about the quality care available at the home since my grandparents had also lived there during retirement. The convenience of the rehab center cannot be overstated. When my dad became ill having him so close to my mom made his rehab much less stressful for all involved. My mother is very active and the list of activities, crafts, and entertainment is endless. Since my dad passed away it is such a comfort to know that my mom has help only a phone call away. The shuttle system to events makes it convenient for her to be able to attend events no matter the time of day or the weather. From the accommodating staff, wonderful dining choices, beautiful grounds, and well-kept cottages and apartments, Masonic Village has been a place that has been easy for my family to call home.

Public Relations

Thank you for your kind words and we are so happy that you the Masonic Village experience was a positive one!

New Residents Opinion

The Masonic Village Elizabethtown is all we hoped for and more. After moving here three months ago from another state, we very much feel at home, and are enjoying our independent living accommodations. Our family is impressed with the facilities and very happy with our new surroundings. There is definitely something for everyone here at the Village.

Public Relations

We take great pride in ensuring that our residents are happy and our facilities well maintained. Thanks for choosing Masonic Village!

Outstanding facility and staff.

Excellent facility. Very tough decision but absolutely no regrets. The meals are fantastic. There are six dining destinations, 3 sit down full service and 3 cafes.
Each dining location has their own menu so you can look at all the choices and decide where you want to eat on that particular day. The 3 sit down dining rooms are 4 course meals.
Maintenance free living. I love it. We had a washing machine problem that occurred during a snowstorm. So I called maintenance and told them no hurry it is not an emergency. Within 30 minutes they arrived and fixed the problem and when they left they shoveled the walkway!
You could feasibly never leave the grounds. There is everything you need on location: Farmers market, bank, hair care, pharmacy, dentist, gym, indoor and outdoor pools, etc. Onsite entertainment and numerous bus trips to attractions and shows also keep you busy!
We choose a 2 car garage cottage and could not be happier.

Public Relations

We're so glad that you enjoy all of the dining and meal options. It's one of the best parts of being a resident. Thank you so much for choosing Masonic Village!

Great Retirement Village - age 60 and up

My dad (86) became a resident of the Masonic Village in November 2014. He loves living here. It's a beautiful campus with many living options from apartments to cottages. The campus is quiet and beautifully landscaped. Units are very quiet - you never hear your neighbors inside the apartment. Amenities are great. Bi-weekly cleaning service [removed] Shuttles take you anywhere you want to go on campus. There are many activities you can get involved with if you so choose. They have doctors offices on campus if you choose to see a doctor there instead of driving or getting a ride to a doctor off campus. Entrance process was very detailed, but the admissions staff was wonderfull to work with, very patient and kind. Treated us like he was their only resident. Many safety procedures in place. Many resturants to eat at on campus so you never get bored! Downtown Elizabethtown and train station are very close. I feel so much better knowing if something happens he's in a safe place and can get help quickly and I know that Masonic Village would call me immediately if there was ever an health issue or other concern with my dad.

Highly recommended. Hoping to move there myself someday.

Public Relations

It was our pleasure to assist your family during the admissions process. Thank you for choosing Masonic Village!

Finding the Right Place for Your Love Ones

My recent experience with placing my parents at Masonic Village at Elizabethtown was both challenging, and stressful but rewarding in many ways. My parents are from the "Greatest Generation" as Tom Brokaw described from his book had preconceived expectations of taking care of themselves in their home until they die. The process itself took about 18 months and was full of trials and tribulation from our families perspective. However working with the admissions office representative who was so kind, considerate, and most of all, patient with our sometimes seemingly impossible obstacles made a significant difference in reaching our objectives of satisfying their needs for assisted care. Masonic Village has something for everyone and provides all levels of care from independent living to skilled care starting at age 55. They provide all types of living quarters over a spectacular large area of land with many amenities,and activities with opportunities to meet many diverse people and participate with even outside events in the nearby community. My parents are now benefiting from expericences that they never would have had if they had continued to live at home. Masonic Village also provides home helper ( assisted care ) at affordable rates and flexible scheduling to suit whatever needs are necessary. I know they are safe, secure, and financially Masonic VIllage has guaranteed in writing that they will be taken care of for the rest of their lives. I highly recommend this facility for you and / or your loved ones.

Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad that your experience has been a good one and we look forward to serving you and your family!

Masonic Villages offers maintenance-free living with first-class amenities, premier dining, exciting entertainment and financial security. Our 145+ years of providing award-winning care and services means that you can enjoy peace of mind in the safety of our senior living communities.

Our five unique not-for-profit Pennsylvania communities allow you to choose from an extensive selection of residences so you'll feel right at home. Many of our services are also available to our local neighbors.

In addition to the full continuum of retirement living, personal care and nursing services, our communities offer a wide variety of additional services based on the needs of our customers at each location. For example, we offer a home for adults with developmental disabilities, a children's home, adult day care, home care, short-term rehabilitation, hospice and outreach services. Some of our locations offer child care services, wellness opportunities and educational programming.

We're open for everyone. We invite you to learn more about how you can enjoy life your way at Masonic Village!