Juniper Village at Lebanon - Lebanon, PA

Feel like home

My mother has been there 13 years and she loves it! The staff is friendly and provides a variety of activities that keep her active!

Juniper Communities

We're so proud that your mother feels the Juniper Village is home. We thank you for this wonderful compliment and five-star review.

We are very impressed with our tour at Juniper Village, and are looking forward to eventually moving there. The apartment we viewed is beautiful, along with all the amenities included with the overall cost.
[Name removed] is a very talented hostess, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We are sure she is liked very much by all the current people at Juniper Village.
We want to thank [name removed] for her time with us, and explaining everything to us. And again, we are hopeful of selling our current home and becoming permanent tenants
at Juniper Village.

Juniper Communities

We are so excited you will be joining us. Keep in touch regarding anything else we can do to help you during the transition. Thank you for this great five-star review and recommendation!

Have worked with Juniper for several years as a 3rd party provider.
Management team is top-notch and resident focused. Staff are friendly, helpful and as a visitor, you can tell they love and care for the residents very much.
The building is clean and aesthetically pleasing. I would have no reservations about my loved one living at Juniper Lebanon.

Juniper Communities

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Our professional referrals mean the world to us. We truly appreciate the work you do and your continued referrals!

Review of Juniper Village at Lebanon - Lebanon, PA

My husband and I provide interactive music programs with the residents. We are always grateful for the willingness and enthusiasm of the community. I observe the encouragement of the staff to try new things and when able, they participate right along with the folks. It's nice to see the staff knows each resident by name and are very friendly and Supportive. We're glad to be a part of the wide variety of activities offered and getting to know the residents as well.

Juniper Communities

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Juniper Village at Lebanon. Thanks for the recommendation, have an amazing day!

I am a volunteer for Juniper Village. I help with special occasions and do a talk/show and tell every month for the Red Hat Club at Juniper Village. Volunteering is so much fun. I love the residents I interact with.

Juniper Communities

Thank you so much first of all for volunteering at our community. Our volunteers really help to make our Alive In All Seasons programming successful. Thank you also for rating us so highly! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Nursing staff excellent. Care taker excellent.
Excellent care here at Juniper Village.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this great rating and recommendation to others. We truly appreciate it.

After living at Juniper Village for a year it’s quite obvious we made the best choice for dad. The staff were patient, supportive and played a vital role helping dad transition from independent to an assisted living environment.

Juniper Communities

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Juniper Village at Lebanon! It is truly our honor to help our residents and their families with the transition and we're so thrilled that we played such a vital role for your family. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Nice Community, My Tour was Nice

I toured this community for my mother. My tour went well, but I didn't really get a warm feeling being there. The community looks very nice, a bit fancy. The staff was kind and friendly. I just didn't feel this was the community for my mother and her needs.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always love to receive great feedback.

Review of Juniper Village at Lebanon - Lebanon, PA

My mother-in-law is new to Juniper Village. She has lived at Junpier Village for about 5 weeks. My family can't believe how well she is doing. The whole staff is kind and loving. Thank You!

Juniper Communities

Thank you Tina for this great recommendation. We appreciate your recognition of our team. We are thrilled your mother-in-law is thriving at Juniper Village.

The facility is really clean and well kept up to date and maintenance. The people are all friendly and nice and the workers are too. They keep everything going smooth and if there is any problems their right there. It looks and feels like home and not some facility.

Juniper Communities

Thank you so much for your positive comments and observations. We are very proud of all of our staff members in making Juniper Village at Lebanon worthy of your five-star review. We appreciate your continued referrals to others who are in need of senior living in the Lebanon, PA area.

Very nice place

They do an excellent job at Juniper Village at Lebanon! The people here are all very friendly, and if you have any problem at all they get right on top of it. It's a nice looking, clean, well kept place, and it is somewhere I would recommend to others!

Juniper Communities

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this lovely five-star review. We are very proud of the friendliness as well as professionalism of our staff. It is important to us that our building reflects our high standards and appreciate you noticing that. We also appreciate you recommending us to others who may need personal care in the Lebanon, PA area.

Really clean and everyone w...

Really clean and everyone was very nice. Tanya explained everything and gave us a complete tour. Very interested in the apartment.

Juniper Communities

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Tanya and the rest of the team, are truly an asset to the community and exactly what makes Juniper Village stand apart. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your comments here and recommend us to others who may be in need of exceptional personal care.

I'm pleased with it, I'm happy.

I'm pleased with it, I'm happy. It's comparable to most, price-wise, and better than some. The food is okay, and they try to accommodate her, if there is something she doesn't really like. Sometimes communication among the could be a little better. I liked the location, and I feel like they really listened to me, and addressed my concerns. I like that everything is right here in this one building, and there are more people here to help her.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for taking the time to write this helpful review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you are pleased with Juniper Village at Lebanon. If there is anything that we can help you with or any improvements we can make, be sure to contact Joan-Marie Norman the Executive Director. She will be happy to listen and help where she can.

Juniper Village -- great place

My husband was just transferred to Juniper Village from a rehab center due to a broken hip so my review is based on what I observed upon visiting. As soon as I entered, I felt comfortable. Many residents were in the sitting area; all talking & laughing. As I walked thru the halls, residents greeted me smiling. The staff seemed happy as well. As I said, I felt very comfortable & hope my husband who is developing dementia feels the same way.

Give the place 5 stars out of 5 stars.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to notice the joyful atmosphere are Juniper Village at Lebanon. Our goal is to provide an environment that is person-centered, life affirming and celebratory. We pride ourselves on our attentive, responsive, compassionate and solution-oriented staff. We are always available to offer support to both you and your husband when needed. Thank you for choosing Juniper Village at Lebanon.

Assisted living residents o...

Assisted living residents outnumber independent residents. We want the reverse.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope that you were able to find an independent living community, as Juniper Village at Lebanon is a personal care community. Keep us in mind when your loved one needs personal care, we are always happy to help!

Juniper Village at Lebanon provides residents with a great lifestyle for senior living! At Juniper Village we believe that healthy aging requires maintaining and promoting an active body, an engaged mind, and a fulfilled spirit. Whether you enjoy peaceful solitary activities or lively social events, there are always plenty of options at Juniper Village at Lebanon. Enjoy our open lounges with inviting stone fireplaces in the cooler months or our shady walkways and gardens to beat the summer heat. You can also stop by our resident technology library or participate in an exercise or advanced learning class in our town hall. Savor your meals in our stunning dining room with vaulted ceiling and enormous windows that allow sunlight to pour in.

Juniper Village at Lebanon is a three building campus conveniently located in South Lebanon Township, just east of the city of Lebanon. Our personal care community features 81 private and semi-private rooms, each with private bath, kitchenettes, and individually controlled heating and cooling.

Our independent senior living community is located right next door and features 40 large, bright one and two bedroom apartments. We have apartments located both on the ground floor and on the second floor, for those who still want the exercise of stairs! Unlike many other independent living communities in the area, there is no upfront buy-in for our apartments. We offer a simple lease agreement with the comfort of knowing that if you need it, our personal care community is just a few steps away.