St John's Herr Estate - Columbia, PA

All levels of care

allows pets
good ratings

I love St Johns Herr Estate

Because "A Place for Mom" helped me find St. Johns Herr Estate I now live there. I love it. My cottage is wonderful.....I couldn't be happier. Independent living at its best. I hope I can remain independent for many years but it is so comforting for me since I am a widow and live alone that I know they have every level of care available for me and i know where i will be and that I will be taken care of the rest of my days. They are so caring and thoughtful, and each facility is so sparkly and clean with lovely living areas, wonderful food, great activities and most of all genuine loving care.

Care for mom and dad

I am happy with the care of this community. We like that it is very nice and clean. The staff is very caring and attentive. They like that they can cook on there own. They offer meals to the community if the residents want to participate. They do have a lot of activities when they want to participate. We would highly recommend this community for good care and a great value for loved ones.

A great tour!

This community was our first choice. They had a lovely Lutheran chapel and a strong religious atmosphere. This is one thing we were looking for. The staff were nice and the community was clean. They had a long waiting list so we were not able to choose this community.

This was a very appealing location.

I love it here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Your organization was so curtious and helpful an friendly. I would recommend this place and your organization to anyone. Thank you again

My Tour Went Well

I had a great tour of this community. It is a very nice place with kind people. Everything looked great, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff was helpful and informative. They have nice meals and good activities available. This is a lovely community, and my tour went well.

The LOVE at St John's

I love this place. Everyone is so nice and helpful. They have many things to do if you want too. I have already joined a bowling team. I just love it. Thank you for having me here

This Community Really Helped Me Out

I'am very pleased with this community, they have been very helpful for me. My mother is doing very well here. The community looks great, they keep her room and the facility nice and neat. The staff is wonderful, they are very helpful and pleasant. There are many activities offered for the residents. The food is good, she likes the meals. I know she is safe and receiving great care. This is a community I would recommend.

The facility is totally renovated. People are friendly. The staff is great. A nice place to live.

This place was very nice an...

This place was very nice and was definetly a candidate. We chose another which was more suitable distancewise and comparable in appearance and with a lower cost.

The art of living well is defined at St. John’s. Offering the perfect blend of location, lifestyle, supportive services and access to healthcare, St. John’s Herr Estate is an established community designed to meet your physical, spiritual and social aspirations. Here you decide how you want to live without having to worry about the future.

At St. John’s, we take care of life’s worries like housekeeping, lawn maintenance, cooking and future healthcare needs, leaving you the time to discover, connect and rejoice about all of the things that are important to you. Our goal is to offer a community in which residents lead a full, enriching and enjoyable retirement life.

St. John's Herr Estate offers both residential living and personal care. At St. John’s, you will enjoy a great lifestyle surrounded by friends and neighbors who share your interests and values, along with a staff dedicated to making your retirement dreams come true.