|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Homecare Onsite
I loved everything about them: clean, pretty, about a $1,000 less a month than [Removed], friendly, low pressure, 7 day recission of deposit if you change your mind, not requirement to arbitration if you disagree over something, it's a nonprofit, even might over some residents financial assistance to stay if their circumstances change (altho no guarantees), nice facilities, meals are a la carte so you don't pay for a service you don't use (my folks will likely cook), rides, activities, nice people, heard good things from informal informants who have clients there, residents are friendly and possibility of on site health care service for certain tasks. In short, terrific!
Beautiful home, very clean and well m...
Beautiful home, very clean and well managed. Very nice staff. Accommodating. Apartment has kitchen.