Masonic Village at Burlington - Burlington, NJ

Review of Masonic Village

I visited and considered five other continued care communities in New Jersey and Pennsylvania in the past three years. None of those I toured offered what exists at the cottages in Burlington. I'm very happy with my new cottage. The marketing staff and community administration exceeded my expectations in every respect.

Review of Masonic Village

Moved into a two bedroom, two bathroom two car garage cottage two months ago. This was the best decision I made after I retired. The restaurants are great too.

Review of Masonic Village

Making a decision at 77 for the last move of your life is so big. Masonic made it easy. Going to the 1st meeting was simple and easy to understand what CCRC's are. This independent cottage village is a first step into enjoying total care for the rest of my life. Other cottages are spacious with 5 star amenities, everything designed to accommodate an ease of living. I'm very happy.

Review of Masonic Village

We, my wife and I, have been in contact with Masonic Village for two years but have lived on the property for only two weeks. Our experience with administrators and staff has always been positive, friendly, and helpful, and reflected what was called a family atmosphere. This demonstrated in a recent event. I injured my shoulder and needed help putting up pictures and drapes. A call to maintenance brought [name removed] to our door. He left his shoes on the porch, came into the house, listened to us, gave good advice, and spent two hours doing all we asked. He was personable and friendly. We talked and interacted and enjoyed each other's company. He came as a visitor and left as a friend. This is the family atmosphere that makes this a good place to live.

Review of Masonic Village

When you're looking for a new home or new adult home community remember the 3 main considerations: Location, location, and location.
My wife and I are both in our 80's and have been evaluating adult communities for over 2 years. We discovered the Masonic Village in Burlington, NJ in the spring of 2017 and moved into our new home [name removed]. Masonic Village is an established community of homes, and apartments that has been providing senior housing support for over 100 years.
We may be in our 80's but we're still going strong. The Masonic Villages provides EVERYTHING you would expect in a senior housing community in the way of dining, shuttle transportation, and a friendly helpful staff. We enjoy our quiet time among the nearby farm landscapes and the 500 acre Village campus and trails. BUT!! Remember LOCATION. We are located within a mile of the Delaware River and less than 30 minutes from Philadelphia and major league sports and entertainment.
LOCATION,, We are only 5 miles from exit 5 of the New Jersey Turnpike and about 1 1/2 hours from NYC. Bus and train service is also available in Phila. and nearby Trenton, NJ.
WE don't gamble so we won't mention Atlantic City and the Jersey Shore about 1 hour east.

Great Place

I am a resident of the newly built cottages in Masonic Village in Burlington, NJ. I can not speak more highly of the care, and compassion exhibited by every staff member. Everyone goes the extra mile to serve the residents who are considered family. The facility is lovely, with beautifully decorated hallways, lounges and lobbies. The food in the dining room is five star quality, served with much love by the waitstaff. The dining room manager is always available for suggestions and strives to accommodate all the special needs that residents have. The nursing staff is very attentive to residents' needs and is actively engaged in caring for each and every person. The Executive Director is hands on and is always available to lend a hand. I highly recommend Masonic Village.

A BETTER RETIREMENT THAT I COULD HAVE DREAMED OF

I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER HERE AT THE MASONIC VILLAGE AT BURLINGTON. THE COTTAGES ARE SO WELL PLANNED. THEY ARE PRIVATE YET HAVE THE COMFORT OF A NEIGHBOR. I DID PARE DOWN WHEN I MOVED. BUT I STILL HAVE A LOT OF POSSESSIONS. THERE WAS AMPLE ROOM FOR IT ALL. NOT ONLY IS THE WHOLE DESIGN UNIQUE BUT I LOVE THE LITTLE THINGS THEY HAVE DONE TO ACCOMMODATE "SENIOR" THINKING: SUCH AS... ALTHOUGH I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE MAKING BIG MEALS ANYMORE I STILL LIKE HAVING A LARGE KITCHEN. THE DOOR TO THE GARAGE AUTOMATICALLY UNLOCKS WHEN YOU GO OUT SO I DON'T LOCK MYSELF OUT OF THE HOUSE. THE CLOSETS ARE VERY LARGE, THE ROOMS SPACIOUS, MANY "BELL RINGS" IF I GET INTO TROUBLE. I LOVE THE SUN ROOM. IT MAKES MY KITCHEN EVEN LARGER. IF FACT, THE WHOLE OPEN DESIGN JUST AND CATHEDRAL CEILINGS GIVES MORE THAN BREATHING SPACE. THE STAFF IS SO FRIENDLY!!! I HAD A COUPLE OF MECHANICAL PROBLEMS AND THEY WERE RIGHT THERE TO CORRECT THEM. THEY ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ALL LEVELS OF THE FACILITY AND THE SURROUNDING AREA. I FEEL SO BLESSED TO BE HERE.

Great place to love

Great place, caring and kind staff. Great food and kind and loving service.

Review of Masonic Village at Burlington - Burlington, NJ

Can't say enough about the place & the people.

Review of Masonic Village at Burlington - Burlington, NJ

Great place to be!
What a load off our kid's minds knowing we are taken care of.

Like living in a mansion with a staff.

It is a wonderful, friendly and caring community!
We are glad to be a part of it!

This is a wonderful place to live. I am very happy in my apartment!

One of the best living community in New Jersey.

This community is the far best community I ever saw.

The staff of this facility are all great - always willing to help and with a smile. The place is clean. No nasty odor.
There are many activities both inside and outside the building.This is a happy place. Much fun and laughter.

Home Sweet Home for my Mom

My mother has lived in the Masonic Home of NJ for 10 years. They now have beautiful apartments rather than single rooms and my mom is very happy there. She plays cards, dominoes, bingo, she goes on home-sponsored shopping trips, lunches, they have entertainment + various other activities for the residents. The care she receives has always been excellent. The home itself as well as the grounds are beautiful and well-kept. Our family is so grateful that she's well taken care of and has an enjoyable, active life, even with her limited physical mobility as she gets older. My parents made the decision to move here due to health issues for both of them (my father has since passed away). It's pricey, but it was the best decision for both of them.

The Masonic Village at Burlington is one of the largest senior service providers in New Jersey. Residents come from many different backgrounds, creating an interesting community where friendships flourish. Located on 450 immaculately groomed acres in Burlington Township, the Masonic Village embodies our enduing commitment to providing quality care for our residents. The Masonic Village at Burlington offers independent retirement living apartments, comprehensive personal care, skilled nursing, sub-acute rehab and memory support care. The Masonic Village at Burlington is now premarketing retirement living carefree maintenance free cottages.