Masonic Village at Burlington - Burlington, NJ

Review of Masonic Village at Burlington - Burlington, NJ

Can't say enough about the place & the people.

Review of Masonic Village at Burlington - Burlington, NJ

Great place to be!
What a load off our kid's minds knowing we are taken care of.

Like living in a mansion with a staff.

It is a wonderful, friendly and caring community!
We are glad to be a part of it!

This is a wonderful place to live. I am very happy in my apartment!

One of the best living community in New Jersey.

This community is the far best community I ever saw.

The staff of this facility are all great - always willing to help and with a smile. The place is clean. No nasty odor.
There are many activities both inside and outside the building.This is a happy place. Much fun and laughter.

Home Sweet Home for my Mom

My mother has lived in the Masonic Home of NJ for 10 years. They now have beautiful apartments rather than single rooms and my mom is very happy there. She plays cards, dominoes, bingo, she goes on home-sponsored shopping trips, lunches, they have entertainment + various other activities for the residents. The care she receives has always been excellent. The home itself as well as the grounds are beautiful and well-kept. Our family is so grateful that she's well taken care of and has an enjoyable, active life, even with her limited physical mobility as she gets older. My parents made the decision to move here due to health issues for both of them (my father has since passed away). It's pricey, but it was the best decision for both of them.

The Masonic Village at Burlington is one of the largest senior service providers in New Jersey. Residents come from many different backgrounds, creating an interesting community where friendships flourish. Located on 450 immaculately groomed acres in Burlington Township, the Masonic Village embodies our enduing commitment to providing quality care for our residents. The Masonic Village at Burlington offers independent retirement living apartments, comprehensive personal care, skilled nursing, sub-acute rehab and memory support care. The Masonic Village at Burlington is now premarketing retirement living carefree maintenance free cottages.