Masonic Village at Burlington - Burlington, NJ

Masonic Village at Burlington - Burlington, NJ has yet not published prices.

Review of Masonic Village at Burlington

I researched care communities throughout central and southern New Jersey as well as southeastern Pennsylvania for three years before concluding that this community offered everything I was searching for. I'm very pleased with my two bedroom two bathroom cottage home and the services provided.
I especially like having a spacious garage for my car and extra storage space. The management and staff are very hospitable and helpful.

Public Relations

It sounds like your researched paid off. We are happy that you are here! It is nice to have extra storage space.

Review of Masonic Village at Burlington

My mother was admitted to Masonic VIllage in [date removed] after lengthy hospital stays for CHF, pneumonia and delirium. At Masonic VIllage, she was brought back to health due to the outstanding care and attention of the nursing staff (nurses and CNAs), some of whom are still serving her today. The recreational staff, nutritional staff, medical staff, maintenance and administrative staffs are also very good, and the facility is very conducive to healthy living for the elderly. In short, Masonic Village has been outstanding in providing food quality of life for my mother in her advanced age and condition.

Public Relations

Thank you for your review. Staff do have a heart for serving and making everyone feel at home. We are happy to know that your Mother is doing much better!

Review of Masonic Village at Burlington

I have had 3 family members stay at MVB. 2 for short-term rehab 1 for Hospice Respite. The staff on each encounter were nothing short of professional. Both my mom and dad were able to return home after rehab and were discharged after achieving all goals. My grandmother died under Hospice care while at MVB. The staff of MVB and Acacia Hospice made her passing comfortable and supported through the entire process.

Public Relations

Thank you for sharing about the care of your loved ones. Staff do have hearts for serving others in all the stages of life. We are happy to know you received care and support as well.

Review of Masonic Village at Burlington

My in laws resided at this community for many years. They received exceptional care and services. The team is wonderful. Would definitely recommend to others.
My mom lives at Masonic Village now and enjoy the atmosphere, food and activities. It's a great place to be.

Public Relations

Thank you for the nice review. That is great that your family has and does call Masonic Village "home." Glad to hear your Mom is enjoying being active and eating the delicious food!

Perfect

Review of Masonic Village

I visited and considered five other continued care communities in New Jersey and Pennsylvania in the past three years. None of those I toured offered what exists at the cottages in Burlington. I'm very happy with my new cottage. The marketing staff and community administration exceeded my expectations in every respect.

Review of Masonic Village

Moved into a two bedroom, two bathroom two car garage cottage two months ago. This was the best decision I made after I retired. The restaurants are great too.

Review of Masonic Village

Making a decision at 77 for the last move of your life is so big. Masonic made it easy. Going to the 1st meeting was simple and easy to understand what CCRC's are. This independent cottage village is a first step into enjoying total care for the rest of my life. Other cottages are spacious with 5 star amenities, everything designed to accommodate an ease of living. I'm very happy.

Review of Masonic Village

We, my wife and I, have been in contact with Masonic Village for two years but have lived on the property for only two weeks. Our experience with administrators and staff has always been positive, friendly, and helpful, and reflected what was called a family atmosphere. This demonstrated in a recent event. I injured my shoulder and needed help putting up pictures and drapes. A call to maintenance brought [name removed] to our door. He left his shoes on the porch, came into the house, listened to us, gave good advice, and spent two hours doing all we asked. He was personable and friendly. We talked and interacted and enjoyed each other's company. He came as a visitor and left as a friend. This is the family atmosphere that makes this a good place to live.

Review of Masonic Village

When you're looking for a new home or new adult home community remember the 3 main considerations: Location, location, and location.
My wife and I are both in our 80's and have been evaluating adult communities for over 2 years. We discovered the Masonic Village in Burlington, NJ in the spring of 2017 and moved into our new home [name removed]. Masonic Village is an established community of homes, and apartments that has been providing senior housing support for over 100 years.
We may be in our 80's but we're still going strong. The Masonic Villages provides EVERYTHING you would expect in a senior housing community in the way of dining, shuttle transportation, and a friendly helpful staff. We enjoy our quiet time among the nearby farm landscapes and the 500 acre Village campus and trails. BUT!! Remember LOCATION. We are located within a mile of the Delaware River and less than 30 minutes from Philadelphia and major league sports and entertainment.
LOCATION,, We are only 5 miles from exit 5 of the New Jersey Turnpike and about 1 1/2 hours from NYC. Bus and train service is also available in Phila. and nearby Trenton, NJ.
WE don't gamble so we won't mention Atlantic City and the Jersey Shore about 1 hour east.

Great Place

I am a resident of the newly built cottages in Masonic Village in Burlington, NJ. I can not speak more highly of the care, and compassion exhibited by every staff member. Everyone goes the extra mile to serve the residents who are considered family. The facility is lovely, with beautifully decorated hallways, lounges and lobbies. The food in the dining room is five star quality, served with much love by the waitstaff. The dining room manager is always available for suggestions and strives to accommodate all the special needs that residents have. The nursing staff is very attentive to residents' needs and is actively engaged in caring for each and every person. The Executive Director is hands on and is always available to lend a hand. I highly recommend Masonic Village.

A BETTER RETIREMENT THAT I COULD HAVE DREAMED OF

I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER HERE AT THE MASONIC VILLAGE AT BURLINGTON. THE COTTAGES ARE SO WELL PLANNED. THEY ARE PRIVATE YET HAVE THE COMFORT OF A NEIGHBOR. I DID PARE DOWN WHEN I MOVED. BUT I STILL HAVE A LOT OF POSSESSIONS. THERE WAS AMPLE ROOM FOR IT ALL. NOT ONLY IS THE WHOLE DESIGN UNIQUE BUT I LOVE THE LITTLE THINGS THEY HAVE DONE TO ACCOMMODATE "SENIOR" THINKING: SUCH AS... ALTHOUGH I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE MAKING BIG MEALS ANYMORE I STILL LIKE HAVING A LARGE KITCHEN. THE DOOR TO THE GARAGE AUTOMATICALLY UNLOCKS WHEN YOU GO OUT SO I DON'T LOCK MYSELF OUT OF THE HOUSE. THE CLOSETS ARE VERY LARGE, THE ROOMS SPACIOUS, MANY "BELL RINGS" IF I GET INTO TROUBLE. I LOVE THE SUN ROOM. IT MAKES MY KITCHEN EVEN LARGER. IF FACT, THE WHOLE OPEN DESIGN JUST AND CATHEDRAL CEILINGS GIVES MORE THAN BREATHING SPACE. THE STAFF IS SO FRIENDLY!!! I HAD A COUPLE OF MECHANICAL PROBLEMS AND THEY WERE RIGHT THERE TO CORRECT THEM. THEY ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ALL LEVELS OF THE FACILITY AND THE SURROUNDING AREA. I FEEL SO BLESSED TO BE HERE.

Great place to love

Great place, caring and kind staff. Great food and kind and loving service.

Review of Masonic Village at Burlington - Burlington, NJ

Can't say enough about the place & the people.

Review of Masonic Village at Burlington - Burlington, NJ

Great place to be!
What a load off our kid's minds knowing we are taken care of.

Like living in a mansion with a staff.

It is a wonderful, friendly and caring community!
We are glad to be a part of it!

This is a wonderful place to live. I am very happy in my apartment!

One of the best living community in New Jersey.

This community is the far best community I ever saw.

The staff of this facility are all great - always willing to help and with a smile. The place is clean. No nasty odor.
There are many activities both inside and outside the building.This is a happy place. Much fun and laughter.

Home Sweet Home for my Mom

My mother has lived in the Masonic Home of NJ for 10 years. They now have beautiful apartments rather than single rooms and my mom is very happy there. She plays cards, dominoes, bingo, she goes on home-sponsored shopping trips, lunches, they have entertainment + various other activities for the residents. The care she receives has always been excellent. The home itself as well as the grounds are beautiful and well-kept. Our family is so grateful that she's well taken care of and has an enjoyable, active life, even with her limited physical mobility as she gets older. My parents made the decision to move here due to health issues for both of them (my father has since passed away). It's pricey, but it was the best decision for both of them.

The Masonic Village at Burlington is one of the largest senior service providers in New Jersey. Located on 450 immaculately groomed acres in Burlington Township, the Masonic Village embodies our enduring commitment to providing quality care for our residents. The Masonic Village at Burlington offers retirement living rentals and cottages, assisted living, skilled nursing, short-term rehab, memory support care, home care, respite care and hospice services.