We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Brightview Mount Laurel has a lovely country estate setting as well as easy and convenient access to shopping, medical facilities and local attractions. Unique in the area, this community offers Assisted Living residences with personalized care and service as well as award-winning Alzheimer’s Care in a secure residential environment known as Wellspring Village.
Reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century mansion, Brightview Mount Laurel is highly regarded for exceptional quality of care and strong circle of family support. The distinguished residence and natural landscape, complete with ponds and water fowl, create a serene setting for enjoyable outdoor and indoor living.
Assisted Living features a wealth of services and amenities that make life easier to manage – and easier to enjoy. Delicious meals served restaurant-style, housekeeping, scheduled transportation, and flat linen laundry service. A Personalized Assistance, Service and Care Plan is developed for each resident’s unique needs. And attentive, well-trained staff is always there to provide a helping hand with everything from bathing to managing medications. Registered nurses are on site daily and available around the clock.
There is always something to do and someone to enjoy things with at Brightview Mount Laurel. Choose from creative projects, discussion groups, ability-appropriate exercise classes, hobbies, volunteer opportunities and more.
The secure Wellspring Village neighborhood is designed for the special needs of those with Alzheimer’s or other memory limitations. This award-winning program of care is delivered by highly trained staff in a positive reinforcement style of dignity and respect.
Brightview Mount Laurel serves the entire South Jersey region including Marlton, Medford, Moorsetown, South Hampton, Cinnaminson, Cherry Hill and the surrounding area.
Mt. Laurel enjoys a typical Northeast climate, including temperature swings and dramatic seasons. With a slightly older population, Mt. Laurel is well-suited to take in senior residents who have some form of transportation.
- Walkability Score: Mt. Laurel, NJ: Mount Laurel, NJ, according to WalkScore, ranks a 34 out of 100 on the walkability scale. This means that the town does require some form of transportation for major errands.
- Average Age in the Zip: The average age in this zip code is roughly 38.9 years old, making it a bit older than the average age of all residents in New Jersey.
- # of Senior Housing Facilities in the Zip: There are many senior facilities in this zip code, including Brightview Mount Laurel, Bright View Greentree, and Home Instead Senior Care.
- Average Weather Info: Mount Laurel, NJ has a more severe climate, typical of the Northeast United States, with large swings in temperature (highs in the 80s in the summer, and lows in the 30s in the winter). However, it does receive over 200 days of sunshine a year, making it more pleasant even with temperature swings.
- Veterans Facilities in the Area: There is a VFW post in this zip code, and a Department of Veterans Affairs location is just north of this zip code.
Most residents of Mt. Laurel should not rely entirely on public transportation, as the best service (PATCO) operates outside of town. However, there are many private transportation options, including the major ridesharing companies (Uber and Lyft).
- Buses: While there is no public transport available by bus in Mt. Laurel, there is a coach express station in town, which operates Greyhound and Peter Pan.
- Trains: While there is no light rail or tram service in Mt. Laurel, PATCO operates just to the west of the city. This service includes light rail transport to different regional parts of New Jersey and allows seniors to ride at discounted rates.
- Taxis: Multiple taxi companies operate in the Mt. Laurel region, including Cherry Hill Cab, Allied Taxi Service, and Sam's Cab and Car Service.
- Rideshares: Uber and Lyft service the Mt. Laurel area. Both can be accessed and used by downloading their respective mobile apps.
Health and Safety
There are several medical facilities in Mt. Laurel, with the major hospitals either inside or very close to this zip code. While Mt. Laurel does have some crime problems in certain areas, they tend to be localized and are not widespread.
- Hospitals in the Area: The nearest hospital to this area is Virtua Primary Care Center. Other medical centers are nearby, including The Asthma Center and Virtua Cardiac Rehabilitation Medical Center.
- Crime Rate in the Zip: According to Neighborhood Scout, Mt. Laurel, NJ has a crime score of 56 out of 100, with 100 being the highest. Certain areas of Mt. Laurel, like along Academy Drive, are the safest parts of town.
Sports and Leisure
To find sports activities, you may need to venture a bit outside of this zip code. However, in the surrounding area, you can find a wealth of country clubs, parks, and public/private tennis courts. Again, it is important to have some form of transportation here.
- Golf Courses Nearby: While there are no golf courses in the direct vicinity of this zip code, there are several private and public courses nearby. These include Golf Performance Institute, Laurel Creek Country Club, and Rancocas Golf Club, all of which offer discounts for senior citizens.
- Tennis Courts/Clubs Nearby: The closest tennis courts to this zip code in Mt. Laurel are at the Crown Prince Tennis Club. Other options, like American Athletic Track and Turf, are nearby but outside the zip code.
- Senior-Friendly Gyms Nearby: The Township of Mt. Laurel provides a range of fitness courses and athletic activities for senior citizens at discounted rates.
Shopping and Entertainment
There is a wealth of options inside Mt. Laurel for shopping, eating, and entertainment. Mt. Laurel has a particularly high concentration of movie theatres.
- Clothes Shopping Nearby: The closest place to do some clothes shopping in Mt. Laurel is at Centerton Square Shops, where you can find outlets like Dress Barn and Target.
- Grocery Stores: There are major retail grocers nearby, like Wegmans and Shoprite, as well as boutique, local grocers, such as Roselli's Italian Market and Cafe, selling specialty products.
- Luby's Nearby: None.
- Other Restaurants: Mt. Laurel offers a number of traditional American fare eateries, including Prospector's Steakhouse and Saloon, Mama's Pizza Grille and Bistro, and B. Good Mt. Laurel. In addition, options like Peking Wok and Asuka Sushi abound.
- Movie Theaters: The closest cineplex is at Moorstown Mall. An AMC cinema is inside the zip code as well, with 24 screens playing the newest feature films. There are also several AMC complexes just outside the zip code, making film entertainment quite accessible in this town.
- Libraries: The Mount Laurel Library is right in town and accessible by public or private transportation.
- Attractions: For fun with the grandchildren, go to the nearby CoCo Key Water Resort, where discounts for children and seniors apply. Many public parks are also near this zip code, including Laurel Acres Park.
All faiths are represented in Mt. Laurel, but if you worship at a mosque, you'll need to travel outside of the zip code.
- Religious Facilities Nearby: Presbyterian churches are well-represented in Mt. Laurel. Catholic, Evangelical, and Fellowship Christian churches are nearby as well. Bait Al Qayam Mosque is near Mt. Laurel, and several synagogues dot the surrounding area.