Brookdale Westampton - Westampton, NJ

Brookdale Westampton - Westampton, NJ has yet not published prices.

My Opinion About the Community

My tour with Brookdale Westampton went well and I was shown all around the community. I just didn't care for the way the community was set up and I was not comfortable.

We Were Very Satisfied

It was good experience for the time my In-Law was there. They did a great job with everything from staff being helpful to a clean community. I was very pleased with all they did for us.

Its like a cruise ship on land!!!

I can't say enough great things about all of the outstanding staff at this community. The staff have been compassionate, loving, and are always so attentive to her needs. From the management team to the medical techs to the housekeeping team they all are so amazing in making sure things get done and helping out in anyway they can. I like that they all have great eye contact and keep in good communication with me about my mothers care. To say the least they are all over qualified in what they do and I am thankful for each of them. The building has two wings that is separated by a beautiful courtyard with lots of pretty flowers. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in the activities with the other residents. When i describe this place to someone I say its a luxury cruise ship on land. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested.

A Positive and Learning Experience

Brookdale followed up with me consistently but when i toured their community I felt like the residents were further along with their memory conditions. I don't think my loved one would have fit in well. It was a positive experience and I learned a lot from them.

A tour f or care

I toured this community It is beautiful The marketing director was wonderful and helpful. This is not what we needed at this time. .A beautiful community. The menu seemed appealing. Activities are offered for the residents. Families might tour this community to see if this is what they are looking

My Visit To The Community

The people we met during our tour were nice. The community seemed clean. This community was less expensive. There just did not seem to be as much staff as we would have liked.

Getting Adjusted, But Overall a Nice Place

My mother is still getting adjusted to this community, but so far all is well. It is a very nice place with kind people. The staff is taking good care of her and her needs. I know she is safe and in receiving good care. It is a still a work in progress, and this is a community I would recommend.

A clean and well maintained community!!

Mom is currently in rehab as she had a fall and broke her femur, this was no fault of the community. It is hard for me to do a review as she has not been there long and we have had some minor issues with her nurse changing her urine bag. The community itself is nice and even though she does not participate she does like the activities director.

He Is Trying A Few New Activities

Everything is working out well for my father at this community. The community is very well-kept and everything is very nice and clean. The staff is good, they have been very helpful and attentive. He is trying some new activities. The food is pretty decent. They have an one year spend down if you have Medicare, so that was a big plus. It has been a nice experience, so I would recommend it.

They could improve on cleaning the rooms. Sometimes the rooms are not fully clean, their half cleaned. From what I have seen with the food it looks pretty good.

Excellent choice in Senior care is at Brookdale

The staff at Brookdale is awesome. They are patient , kind and knowledgeable as well as caring. The facility is clean .

no longer good for my husband

I am having issues with Brookdale Westampton. I had a meeting today in fact. It would be good for a lot of people. But my husband has advanced Alzheimer. When my husband went into the facility he was walking, talking, shaving. In 5 weeks he has deteriorated. I'm not sure if it's them or if it is just the natural progression. The level of care that I paid went I went in is not the level of care he needs now. They listen to me and the staff is fine. He used to take his own food to the sink and now he wont even eat his food. For someone in milder stages of Alzheimer they are very good. The staff is trying. I wanted them to give him sleeping pill at night so he would be alert during the day. I feel like they should have been a little more knowledgeable in giving this medicine. Overall I wouldn't recommend it for someone with declining Alzheimer. I need more skilled nursing care. I just don't think it's the place for him. The food is fabulous, healthy and is like what I get in a restaurant. The staff are really helpful. It is a lovely facility, it is just no longer good for my husband.

Seems like a nice place!

We visited this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. Brookdale Westampton was a very nice place! It was a lovely looking community, and it had a warm friendly atmosphere. It was a nice secure community with plenty of room to move around, and the residents seemed happy and engaged.

billing issues, great otherwise

Overall the experience with Brookdale Westampton has been really good.

They have generally been very pleasant and easy to work with. Mom really enjoys the activities that they do there.

The main issue that I have had has been billing issues with their corporate office.

Better than average

Overall a decent, clean place. Administration has been very helpful and friendly. Care staff are mixed- some are very friendly and caring, others are less friendly and seem impatient and irritated by the residents.

Very pleased!

Things are going very well for our loved one at Clare Bridge of Westampton! It's a great looking facility, they keep everything clean and well kept, and the staff are all very friendly and caring. My loved one is really thriving here, and has shown a lot of improvement since moving in. We're very happy with this place!

The whole crew seems to be solid and stable, it runs like a well oiled machine.

Everything has been very very good. We have not had any issues so far. It's very expensive, I think it's a little overpriced, they all seem to be. The food is nice when we go for family nights. It would be nice if we didn't have to call to see how things are going. They call us if something is wrong and I know they have a lot of people but it would be nice to have a little bit better communication. The whole crew seems to be solid and stable, it runs like a well oiled machine.

Liked the facility. Loved ...

Liked the facility. Loved Mike he made me feel very comforted. Definetly an option.

I kind of liked the layout

I kind of liked the layout, it was newer. There was no availability, and it would or will be affordable if she gets the VA benefits.

At Brookdale Westampton we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. We provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An Integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

Clare Bridge provides Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs and care they need to help stimulate recognition, recall and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia we have learned how to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.