Granville Place - Burlington, NJ

Granville Place - Burlington, NJ has yet not published prices.

I'm Seeing My Mom is in Good Hands

We picked this community for my mom and she is fine and her experience is going great. They have activities for her to participate in. I find the community is kept clean inside the facility and the outside as well as the courtyard is also kept clean. Everything has been great for her since she moved into the community.

Great care and value for family

I like the care of this community. the staff is outstanding and attentive. We like knowing that the community is clean and well taken care of. The menu is nice and the food is very appealing. We like that he likes the activities and does like to participate in the activities and small trips away from the community. We would recommend this community for the good care and a nice value for other families.

Working Out Well

So far things are working out pretty well with my mother's move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands. I'am satisfied with her move to this community. The staff is great, and very helpful. Everything is working out very well.

Care and comfort

This is a nice community. The staff is nice and they are keeping me informed on her progress. The meals need a little improvement. They offer a lot of activities for the residents. This is a small community so that you're not overwhelmed. A good location for me to visit. I highly recommend this community for other families.

Care for mom and dad

We are happy with this community. The staff is wonderful and my parents are grateful to everyone here. The menu is nice and they are happy with the meals. They are not participating in the activities at this time. My father is going to be growing a garden. The community is cleaned and we are happy that it is one lever for them both to get around. We highly recommend this community for great care for a loved one.

Pretty Nice Tour of This Community

We had a pretty nice tour of this community. Everything went well, and all our questions were answered. The staff was great, and very helpful. The community looked very nice, and well maintained. The resident appeared to be happy, and kind.

Very Nice Community, My Tour Was Very Nice

I had a very good tour of this community, I was very impressed. It was one of my top picks for my parents and their needs. The community looked great, everything was very clean and well-kept. The staff was nice and informative. They were very helpful, and my tours of this community went well. This is a lovely community with very friendly people.

One of My Tours

This was a smaller place and there was not a lot of residents here too. It looks nice and it looks like a clean community. The price and availability played a factor in my choice to not move-in.

Review of Granville Place-Burlington, NJ

Very comfortable and clean.Liked the whole atmosphere.

Review of Granville Place - Burlington, Nj

Very comfortable and clean.Liked the whole atmosphere.

Lovely place for my father in law.

We looked at a number of options from nursing homes to assisted living communities for my father-in-law and Granville was the perfect fit. It's small residential community in which they all know each other. The place is very clean, and the staff is friendly and attentive. A Place for Mom recommended Granville and I'm glad they did. He's adjusted well and is much more social then he was while he was at Care One. The rooms are a good size and doesn't have a nursing home or hospital feel, yet all his medical needs are being met. I highly recommend.

The night time aide is slow to respond.

The night time aide is slow to respond. The food could be a little more appetizing. The communication with the staff has been good. The location is good as well. I would recommend the Granville Place. My overall rating of this facility is four stars. I can't rate the activities because it is not applicable. It has been a pretty good experience overall. We haven't had any major issues. The facility is clean.

Fabulous staff

The first thing I noticed was that staff was fabulous. The room was a good size and clean. Everyone came and met my loved one. I think "A Place For Mom" should really recommend the place. This is the best place I've seen. It has been a positive experience. My loved one is very comfortable and happy here. They also take the residents to outings. This is a very nice community. I would highly recommend it.

Good results

Since she arrived there 5 months ago, Granville has treated my mother-in-law with respect, has advised the family, and kept the family informed about her conditions, meds, etc. The needed level of care has actually gone down from her previous facility. Sometimes it has been a bit bumpy. I would never represent that they are miracle workers, but results do matter and we have gotten good results.

Friendly and accommodating staff

Overall things have gone very well with Granville Place! It is a nice looking place, they keep it very clean, and the staff have all been friendly and accommodating. They're very receptive when it comes to taking my comments and suggestions, which I appreciate. You can provide them with a list of your loved one's habits and likes/dislikes and they'll do their best to accommodate you!

Granville Place is an assisted living community located in Burlington, New Jersey. Our community sits on a beautiful wooded property just one mile west of Sylvan Lake. Our residents enjoy personalized care in a welcoming and comfortable setting.

We offer both indoor and outdoor activities to meet a variety of interests:

•Tai Chi
•Golf
•Bingo
•Musical entertainment
•Afternoons at minor league baseball games
•Outings to casinos
•Horseshoes
•Craft classes

Our home like public spaces offer perfect opportunities for socializing and relaxing. Residents can often be found having discussions by the fireplace, checking email in our computer room or curled up with a good book in the library. Our outdoor enclosed courtyard is a relaxing oasis for those wishing to putter among the flowers, relax in the shade or enjoy the birds that congregate around our feeders.

Granville Place offers both assistance with daily needs as well as medical assistance. Our onsite medical services include:

•Individualized care plans
•Onsite Registered Nurse
•Home visit program
•Podiatry
•Rehabilitation
•Laboratory services

Our restaurant style dining room offers both great food and good conversation with friends. We provide individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician. Our chefs take the time to get to know your individual tastes and always provide alternate meal selections. We also provide room service for meals if you prefer a quieter meal.