Woodbourne Place - Levittown, PA

Woodbourne Place - Levittown, PA has yet not published prices.

Welcoming Community

Our loved one has only recently moved into Woodbourne Place but so far she is doing really well. I live close by so it is convenient for our family to visit often. It is a smaller community which we like, there is more one on one connection with the residents. The staff members are friendly and caring. The staff is easy to communicate any questions or concerns regarding my mom's care. We have dined there with mom and the food is good. They serve well-balanced meals with variety. They offer lots of activities that my mom likes. They offer transportation for shopping trips and other excursions. Outdoors is well landscaped and they have an area that they recently had a "Grandparents Day" that the family members were invited. They had activities for the young children to do, it was a lot of fun.

Pleasant Tour

This was one of our top picks for my mother in law, and her needs. Unfortunately she decided to go with another community, but our tour of this community was very nice. The staff was very kind, and our questions were answered. The experience went well, and I would recommend for anyone to go take a look at this community.

[Removed] was extremely helpful in discussing assisted living for my mother-in-law. Woodbourne Place is a beautiful facility and we found many happy residents and caregivers during our tour. There's no doubt my mother-in-law's life would be much richer and happier at Woodbourne Place!

A Quick Meeting

On my visit to the community , I found they were too expensive. Once we had a meeting and when I got the price, there was no need to tour. They were upfront and professional. They were fine when having the meeting.

We liked this community. It was newer, so had less wear and tear. I liked how it was staffed in the evening (after hours). They offer a lot of activities which is wonderful. They did not have a library. They are too expensive for us however.

My Thought Of The Tour

This looked like a clean community when we visited. The people we met were friendly and they offered some nice amenities. This community was just a little out of our price range.

My Moms New Place

My 94 year old mother has not been this happy in years. The place is clean, quiet and very organized. The staff are very attentive to all the residents needs and concerns. The number of activities available is amazing. Everyone seems happy and I cannot speak enough about the great staff.

Mom Is Enjoying the Outings

The care has been going fine for my mom. I think she is fairly happy with the meals they serve her. They have activities available and outings for the residents. She has been on a few outings and she enjoyed it. it is a smaller facility.

Facility was small but clean. The person who gave us the tour was very pleasant and knowledgeable. It is one of the places we are definitely considering putting my dad to live. They also answerd any additional questions we had. The monthly cost was a little bit cheaper than other places we visited or called. The only downside was the entrance fee of $4500 but I was told that was negotiable.

They Have Good Care

This is a clean community everywhere you go. My mom is doing good here. She likes the meals they make. There are some activities she participates in. I would recommend this nice community.

Very disappointed

My aunt lived here for six years. Her room was always very dirty and the bathroom was even worse. There is no housekeeping to speak of in the residents personal rooms.

Great place!

We couldn't be happier with how things have turned out at Woodbourne Place! Mom absolutely loves it here, I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. They just do a great job across the board. The facility is clean, well kept, no smells, and the people who work here are great. The head nurse is the sweetest woman I've ever met. Mom brags about it to her friends, and we would definitely recommend it to anyone.

So Far It Has Been Good

My loved on has only been at Woodbourne Place for about a month and a half. So far it has been good for my father though. It is still pretty early, but as of right now everything is very highly rated.

It is a good value for the money.

I think the staff is very helpful. It is a good value for the money. We were very new to this process. They were informative in helping us make a decision. I think that was very important. They communicate any issues in a timely manner. My father in law says the food has been fine. Everything has been going well. I would recommend the Woodbourne Place to anyone. They were very helpful and friendly.

Very helpful and caring staff. Willing to accommodate any need to help your loved one feel safe and relaxed.

Seemed like a nice place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I though Woodbourne Place seemed like a very nice place, overall! The facility was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly. We did not select it initially, but it is high on my list if I need to place another loved one in assisted living!

Excellent community

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Woodbourne Place, the place is just excellent! My loved one has settled in well, and they are taking great care of him. The head nurse does a wonderful job, and the administrative staff have been very easy to work with, we have no complaints!

Mom's care at Woodbourne Place

My mother is living at Woodbourne Place. Overall, I think it's the right match for her. She receives 3 wholesome meals a day. Medicine is carefully taken care of. Staff is friendly and helpful. The only things that should be improved on is the cleaning of apartments and following through on listed activities. There needs to be more activities for the residents. I give it a rating of fair to good. Thank you.

This facility was nice, it was on the smaller side which was a bonus that there is more individualized attention. We didn't have the opportunity to see any interactions with the residents or an activity during the time we where there. There is a large upfront fee and was a little higher than Mom could afford.

Friendly, helpful staff

They do a great job at Woodbourne Place! Our entire experience with them has been very pleasant. They were a huge help throughout the whole process, and made the move-in as easy as could be! The staff are all very friendly and professional, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. I would highly recommend them!

Review of Woodbourne Place Assisted Living in Levittown, PA

I thought Woodbourne Place tour was the most informative one that I visited. Miranda answered all my questions. The facility is very nice. I am considering this as a first choice if we decide on Assisted Living for my mom as of now.

Review of Woodbourne Place Assisted Living in Levittown, PA

They provide limited transportation. Also, if you outlive your money you need to relocate.

Nice place, but seems understaffed

Overall I think Woodbourne Place is a nice community. It is generally clean and well taken care of, and the staff are all very friendly. However they do seem a bit understaffed. The people they do have are fantastic and hardworking, but there just are not enough of them to handle all the needs of every resident, and some care needs get ignored or are not covered.

Friendly, caring staff

Overall things have gone well at Woodbourne Place! It's a clean, well kept, nice looking facility, and the staff have all been very friendly. They do a great job looking after my loved one, and I really appreciate how good they are about staying on top of his blood sugar levels!

Finding mom the right home

Caring staff, flexibility with dining, clean environment. It appears that the entire staff tries to make the every day living experience the best for my mother.

very attentive staff, more...

very attentive staff, more personal care than wanted for fred, no apts just rooms so it was not a fit for what we need but still would give it a high rating for the facility

48 bed facility. looks nice...

48 bed facility. looks nice and within price range. they are willing to assist in providing off site senior activities.

The quaint and charming community of Woodbourne Place is located in Levittown Pennsylvania just three miles east of Cairn University and a few blocks southwest of Chickenfoot Park. We are a community that cares and we treat each resident as a treasured individual.

Each resident has an individual care plan put in place with input from the resident, their families, and the resident’s medical team. Our full time Registered Nurse coordinates and oversees all care based on the individual care plan. We coordinate with third party care providers to offer rehabilitation services, home health and hospice. We are also equipped to offer respite care, short term stays and a home visit program.

We take each resident’s emotional needs, liks and dislikes, physical abilities and activity preferences into account. We offer activities to engage both mind and body:

•Exciting bingo games
•Individualized exercise classes
•Classic and contemporary movies
•Musical programming, including live entertainment
•Shopping and dining outings
•Local church communities
•Trips to the nearby Oxford Valley Mall

Our many amenities include a family visit program, a beautician on site, a pet friendly attitude and an open floor plan that encourages socialization. Our comfortable lounges are perfect for fireside chats or curling up with a good book. There is an activity room that provides craft supplies as well as space for group activities. All public and private spaces have been designed with wheel chairs and walkers in mind.