Lutheran Crossings at Moorestown - Moorestown, NJ

Think Again

Think 3 times before taking your loved ones to this Assisted living. The few staff that are regular staff are excellent. However many are from a staffing agency and are not familiar with the residents.

Many of the residents have said the food is terrible.

Mom is still settling in

This is a very nice community and my mom is still settling in she likes her room. The staff has been great trying to encourage her to be a part of the activities and since she uses both a wheelchair and a walker they make sure they go and offer to bring her down. Mom does like going to the dining room and says that the food is pretty good. I would recommend setting up a tour.

Awful place

My mother is a resident. This place is awful, avoid completely. Care from lazy staff borders on [Removed]. When complains are made, they make excuses instead of finding solutions.

I have been a patient at Lutheran Crossings twice. First time was in 2011 in 2012. I had spinal surgery was unable to walk. With the care of the nurses and aids and the rehab from Hope Rehab Department. I was able to go from a wheelchair to Walker to a cane. The second time when I was there was this year 2016. I had broken my ankle. While I was in there they had taken very good care of me from the nurses nurses aides and the rehab Department they all take very good care of you as if they were their own. I chose the Lutheran Crossings because I knew a friend that had been in there and from going in and seeing her and watching them take care of her I knew that's where I wanted to be when I needed to go. The kindness enthusiasm and their strength especially when I was down keep me uplifted so that I could get better. No matter what I needed they were there. Even in the middle of the night when I need someone to talk to they were there. They treat their patients like they're their own family. If I ever had to go to spend my life this is where I would want to go. Because I know Not only would I be well taken care of there is so much to do there I would never be alone. And if you need anything the main offices social workers and the chaplain are always there to talk to and help you with whatever you need I feel like I can't say enough about them. They are truly wonderful people

Not Very Impressed

I wasn't very impressed with this community. It isn't really an active community, the residents just seem to be sitting around. The staff was kind and friendly. They were informative and answered. From what I saw everything seemed to be well maintained. It just wasn't the community for my mother.

Not a good option for Mom

We looked at this place when we were looking into care for my mother. The staff were very nice, but the memory care unit was not pleasant, it was just too dark. Mom didn't need it yet, but would eventually, and I wouldn't want to have to move her to a different community when memory care became necessary.

Nice ammenities. Semi-uncaring admini...

Nice ammenities. Semi-uncaring administrator. Turned me off. And it's at the furthest distance from home.

Lutheran Care at Moorestown provides care to seniors in New Jersey with a variety of levels of care. Our campus, located in Historic Moorestown,NJ consists of Grace Assisted Living Center and Hope Rehabilitation.

Grace Assisted Living center, newly constructed and opened occupancy October 2009,provides studio, mid-size and deluxe apartments for today's active seniors who may require some assistance with activities of daily living.

Hope Rehabilitation Center offers short-term rehabilitation and nursing services for patients who have may need post operative care or recovery after an acute illness and hospitilzation.