TuskaWilla Nursing & Rehab Center - Winter Springs, FL

TuskaWilla Nursing & Rehab Center - Winter Springs, FL has yet not published prices.

Caring, wonderful staff

I can't thank them enough for the care and support they provided while I was in their care for rehab. The staff are so friendly and take the time to learn your name. I don't know where I would be if I didn't choose Tuskawilla for my rehab stay. Thanks for everything!

Better than expected!

What a wonderful place full of caring folks. Doesn’t smell like a Nursing Home. Feels more upscale than most. The staff are very friendly and make it a point to learn your name. The therapy is top notch, that is the real reason I choose this place. Give it a try!

the sister of the resident

Bias, racist employees. No fresh fruit, very few edible food between and after meals. No coke, not many kind of soda.

Since they hired a new activity manager the quality goes down. She likes her title more then she likes work.
Most of the CNA are hard working and caring although never enough works on the floor. . The only good time to the residents comes from the activity assistant who treat people with respect, love and true care.

I was in this facility 4 times but the atmosphere was not friendly at all.

Great place to trust loved ones care

This is the best nursing facility in the area! The staff take an interest in my loved ones care and always call me to report on any and all issues. The food is surprisingly good. The building and grounds are kept very nice. Would recommend to anyone.

Stay away from here

Under staffed
Rude
Unprofessional
My mother was here for two weeks for rehab. The nursing staff, of which there were very few, were very rude. No one was knowledgeable enough to answer questions. Asked to speak to the Administrator and was told he wasn't there. How is the boss not there when the place is so under staffed? The only person who would take the time to talk to us was the activities lady. She was the only one there who seemed to care.