Conway Lakes Rehab- Orlando, FL has yet not published prices.

IMPROVEMENT NEEDED

Care at this facility has been subpar. Meals are served cold, rooms are dirty and many CNA"s are disrespectful of residents. Therapy is adequate but not outstanding. I have had to do constant prodding to make sure my family member is not left in bed all day. When I go to nurses station no one is able to give me a status report on my family member. I have had to be sure that someone visits every day to be sure there is no [removed]. I am in the health care industry so my expectations are not unreasonable. My family member has needed minimal nursing care and her needs have not been met. [removed]

At Conway Lakes, our patients have expedient access to a full continuum of health care services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy. We rely on an inter-disciplinary approach with our team of physical, occupational and speech therapists. On a grand scale, we recently acquired new state-of-the-art equipment from leaders of the active and aging arena in order to exceed our patients’ needs and accelerate the healing process.We embrace the preferences of each patient with a collaborative approach by including families’ input during the plan of care. It allows a personal touch of health in our resort style atmosphere that successfully meets the physical and emotional needs of each patient and offer loved ones unsurpassed peace of mind.