Maple Glen Memory Care Community - Glen Ellyn, IL

Maple Glen Memory Care Community - Glen Ellyn, IL has yet not published prices.

Great Management

This building opened just a few months ago but was well worth the wait! A few of my friends have moved into the building and they, along with their families, seem to really love it. The Director of Nursing is phenomenal and definitely runs a tight ship! She keeps my mind at ease.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Maple Glen Memory Care Community is new to Glen Ellyn, but our care and expertise in serving residents go back 60 years. Thank you for spending a moment to write this review. We are pleased that we were worth the wait, and I will pass along your compliments to our Director of Resident Services. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Carolyn, our Executive Director.

This community is not opened as of yet. After they open and get established we may move my mother to this location since it appears to be very similar to where she is now, however, this location is much closer to the family than where she is. We should have a better idea once they get up and running and start accepting residents as to how they will perform then make a decision.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing a review for Maple Glen Memory Care Community. Our Grand Opening is scheduled for Thursday, September 28th from 4-7 and would love for you to attend. We hope your mother is doing well. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Carolyn, our Executive Director.