Mansions at Sandy Springs - Peachtree Corners, GA

They Are A Great Community

My husband and I are doing fine in this community. They have been so nice to us and they are really good. They bent over backwards for us.

Nice staff

This community looked nice when I visited, however it felt like it was made cheaply. It felt like it would look worn in a few years. It had awful carpet and it seemed they did the minimum amount of construction. Due to the cheap looking construction I was wondering if this was the kind of care the residents would receive.

These units are large with a full kitchen in every unit.
However, I didn't love the overall feel (in comparison to Sanford Estates). It seemed dark in hallways, with a more closed floor plan. Staff was friendly, but I didn't observe any of them greet residents by name.
Very small workout room, no theater, dining room was fine. (Did not see private dining if residents want to have gathering). Only 2 apartments available. (Setting not quite as pretty as Sanford Estates. More fees than Sanford Estates.)

Great place my mom loves it!

My mom lives at the Mansions of Sandy Springs and I can tell you that we love everything about the staff and the facility. My mom moved from a huge house into a two bedroom and she could not be happier. They treat mom like a queen and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I don't know anyone would say anything bad about the director (including a problem with her "aura") but she is GREAT. My mom was very ill with the flu two weeks ago and [Removed] checked on her twice a day to make sure she was okay. She even called me to keep me informed. Everyone there is like family and I am really indebted to them for treating my mom one their own.

Nice place. Okay management.

We took a tour back in January staff seemed nice. Especially the driver she seemed very good and friendly as well as highly recommended by residents when asked (Parents no longer drive). On the other hand when introduced to the director she seemed very cold which put us off to doing anything at the moment. Waiting staff was really nice food was good. The director just didn't leave a good impression.

Nice facilities, bad vibes

The visit was rather interesting. We met [name removed]. She gave us a tour of the facility. The rooms were bright and open, very nice. I was unsure of [name removed] sincerity, grey. I have a great sense of people's aura's and the Director, [mame removed] is a really dark one. I really got good reads on the residents though. But given the auras of those that are running the place, I would back out for now. New management perhaps.

Ready for Senior Living

We have lived at Mansions for a month & while we still feel "new" we also feel a part of the family here. The staff is very responsive and caring. Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. We are perfectly comfortable in our 1,000 sq. ft. apartment w/balcony. We especially enjoy the Sunday buffet meal and are fed 3 full meals a day. You can participate in the daily activities, bus trips and exercises or not. You have a full kitchen so you can entertain your new neighbors or just wave to them in the hall! Most everyone decorates their apartment doors and you can get a hint of each personality in that way. Mansions is good value for the money. Senior apartment life is what you make it!

Beautiful new facility. I like the fact that it only has 3 floors as my mother is claustrophobic and does not like elevators. Pros: 3 meals a day, internet/cable included, w/ in units, prices are reasonable. Cons: Too far a way from where I live in Atlanta, no pendant service offered, entrance not secured 24hr/day.

My mother and I were very impressed with this community. It is one of the most affordable communities in the area, but also has wonderful amenities, large apartments with w/d in each unit. The staff were all extremely friendly and welcoming, and the residents we met all told us they really enjoyed living there. Coty Edwards is the young lady we met with who gave us the tour. My mother liked her immediately, and she was a pleasure to work with. I plan to recommend to my friends and others looking for a community in the Atlanta area.

2month stay

too much fried food and need more waiters ,and workers that are handymen.

Wonderful facility but out of my price range.

I highly recommend The Mansions at Sandy Springs, Ga

I moved into The Mansions at Sandy Springs on Feb 20, 2015. As with any move into a new residence there have been a few minor "bumps", but the staff are quick to get these corrected. The staff from custodians, kitchen, office and director are friendly and helpful. The food is good and seasoned appropriately, (not bland) and they have made extra efforts to accommodate my slightly flexible/vegetarian lifestyle. I highly recommend The Mansions at Sandy Springs, Ga.

Beautiful units, great pricing, but light on the activities.

We toured this community as we were looking for options. The community had beautiful units and great pricing. But they were light on the actives that were provided.

It's an excellent spot, I would rate them very highly.

It's an excellent spot, I would rate them very highly. They are very attentive, and understand the independent living and retirement crowd very well.

Good overall

Without getting too nitpicky about it I would say overall this place is good. There are a few things I think they could improve on, but overall I'm satisfied with the choice I made. I looked at a few different options in the area, and I would still pick this place again if I had a second chance.

Appears to be excellent val...

Appears to be excellent value for 1 and 2 bedroom units. Jan Robb extremely gracious and most helpful. Brand new, floor plans very attractive, especially 730 sq ft unit.

$2395 - 1BR, transportation...

$2395 - 1BR, transportation, utilities Jan Robs August 1st Opening - Probably too far

We liked this new construct...

We liked this new construction location nearest our current neighborhood. Opening is not till 8/1 so we could not get a good feel for how it is going to be when finished. The meal plan is for 3 meals a day and that does not fit our lifestyle.