Noble Village at Spalding - Peachtree Corners, GA

Noble Village at Spalding opened in September 2015.

This unique community offers Cottages, Independent Apartment Homes, Assisted Living Apartment Homes, Memory Care ,all for lease.

Noble Village will also offer 19 custom built homes for lease.

Beautiful place!

This place was wonderful and my first choice had they been better in the budget. Everything was great and they were doing a lot of activities with the residents. We also liked that they had a pool for the residents to enjoy.

Great Experience

In my opinion, my personal experience with the Noble Village at Spalding was great. Everything about the place was really just great and I can not think of any improvements right now that need to be made.

From what I saw they provided great care. My mom was not there long enough. From what I saw everything had a 5 star rating.

Beautiful cottage/house however smoking is frowned upon so not a good fit. The 2 bedroom apt bedrooms are very small. The memory care area is in the basement and has a separate entrance like they are hiding these residents.

Very nice place

I'm very pleased with Noble Village, I'd give them high marks across the board! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the rooms are very nice. The staff here is friendly and helpful, and they really make you feel welcome.