The Tapestry House - Alpharetta, GA

Very clearn and bright.

Highly Recommend

We loved it here at the Tapestry House. The atmosphere was vibrant, very warm and inviting compared to other communities we toured. The staff was very friendly and caring. The food they served was very good. There are plenty of activities for the residents to participate in. They have a patio area and a courtyard with wonderful views of the landscaping. Because of the type of medical care my mom needed we were unable to stay here, but the management worked with us and only charged us for the time my mom was here. I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family.

Perfect choice!

Tapestry is an exceptional community! It is beautiful on the outside and very well maintained. It's kept clean inside and decorated so elegantly, yet warm and inviting. We cannot say enough good things about the care my father is receiving. The staff is so friendly and caring to my dad and they treat us like family as well. We have dined with dad and the food is very good. They offer a variety of activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate. My dad prefers their men's club and watching movies. Outdoors there are nice walkways and porches with seating available to relax and enjoy the company of other residents, or sit quietly and enjoy the surroundings. I would highly recommend Tapestry House to friends and family.

Great place old friends!

We have been very pleased with this community and the staff has been wonderful. My mother n law is adjusting very well. We like it so much because we had my mother here before. The meals are good and I am very impressed with everything. The manager is great and we know him from another community.

Something about this place felt like the caliber of activity and comfort I would like for my Mom. Didn't like trying to turn left at dinner hour. Loved [Removed] capacity to give me what I needed in the short amount of time I had. Even the area that is about to be renovated feels like my Mom doesn't have to 'Settle'.

Nice place, great food!

Overall we're pleased with how things have turned out at The Tapestry House! It's a nice looking, clean facility, and for the most part the staff is very friendly! I also think they do a great job with the food! It's very tasty, but I do think they could work on making it a little healthier. My loved one has settled in well, and seems to be enjoying herself here!

I was impressed

We loved this community. Had a great activities program. I really liked that the care staff was engaged. The building smelled nice and seemed very clean. Their addition is very impressive!

Good if you don't need much care or assistance.

The food was probably a four. It's really a place for someone who doesn't need much more than a little monitoring, there isn't a lot of assistance. Anything a little more attentive than just the basics is not their forte. They didn't necessarily notice the changes like we did.

Loved the size of the facility

Loved the size of the facility

Tapestry House Assisted Living, as an Insignia Senior Living Community, is guided by its mission of providing ‘Safe and Joyful Environments for seniors’. Tapestry House’s location is one of its many attributes. It is in the midst of Alpharetta, GA with convenience to retail opportunities but also in a safe, private, and beautifully wooded setting. Many rooms look upon our enclosed garden courtyard. The highlight of the property layout is an expansive, raised and covered porch with gorgeous views. An oasis in a busy metropolitan area!
Tapestry is an elegant community with luxurious interiors and furnishings offering both one-bedroom and studio apartments. Our dining program is second to none, providing daily entrée options at lunch and dinner. The social program includes use of our card and game room, spa, routine outings, and life enrichment activities on a daily basis. The relatively small size of Tapestry allows us to know well both residents and their families. We provide the up-close, personalized, and intimate services that residents deserved. Families are more than just valued- they are included in all that we do.
We would be honored with the opportunities to love and serve you. Join our family and make your home our home.