Huntcliff Summit - Atlanta, GA

In elegant, residential environments, we deliver the finest in senior care, and are recognized internationally for both quality and innovation. Guided by our Principles of Service, and over 30 years experience; Sunrise affords families peace-of-mind by providing today's seniors with a range of personalized Independent and Assisted Living services. Huntcliff Summit is located in North Sandy Springs just a few minutes from Historic Roswell and neighbor to Cherokee Country Club.
We are a close drive to East Cobb from 120 or Buckhead via 400 South. Our 16 acre campus is surrounded with trees and offers three levels of care including Independent, Assisted and Memory Care. Our Assisted Living is licensed as such and can provide a high level of care to meet our Residents needs as they age and require additional daily care. We provide scheduled chauffered transportation to the Northside and St. Joseph's corridor. We also provide bus transportation for outings in Atlanta and other areas. We encourage family and friends to be involved, to visit frequently. Our community has been operating for over 10 years and we have completely renovated to a modern look within the last three years. With a strong and tenured team and the Sunrise experience behind us we continue to challenge ourselves to create a greater Retirement living experience.

The best solution in the Atlanta area

This place is great. The people are focused on helping seniors have a great experience. As good or better than others costing more.

I found Huntcliff Summit to be of a very pleasant comfortable place to move into the residents are friendly the staff are very attentive and eager to help and the food is delicious. I recommended highly

Mom is very enthusiastic about this community!!

They offer a lot of activities and a variety of trips. The food is good and mom is enjoying it. This is an expensive strong jewish community. They do charge for additional help. The staff are very friendly, responsive to her requests and greet her by name. The community is clean and well taken care of.

Good but room for improvement

Caregivers and staff are very engaged and happy to help in all ways. Response to issues is a positive experience.

Largest complaint is that the facilty needs a refresh. Parking garage is filled with discarded appliances, common area outdoors is left unkept with debris and dead plants. A little effort in keeping up the appearance would help. Building is close to 30 years old but it could be more charming with more effort on aesthetics.

Of note, plush carpet in the apartments makes use of wheelchairs and walkers a real challenge.

Dining process is a bit cumbersome, but food is good. Entry would benefit from a place to park walkers etc.

There are a lot of rules to keep up with but I suspect that is normal for senior care facilities.

How to waste your retirement money

The most ridiculously expensive way to spend your retirement money. There is nothing in the world that is worth this kind of money. It is only for the wealthy like doctors or professional people that don't know what else to do with their money.

So rediculously expensive. Meals are ordinary.

Great staff

The staff here is great. They are caring, attentive and engaged with the residents. The facility itself is very nice and it is always clean. There are plenty of activities to keep the residents active and having fun.

Wonderful

The Huntcliff Summit has been wonderful. My mother loves it here. It is very well kept. The staff is extremely friendly. It is a great value. They offer many activities. The Huntcliff Summit is nice.

I really loved it. It was beautiful and so active.

I toured here when I was looking at options. I really loved it. It was beautiful and so active. Unfortunately it was also very expensive, and there was no way we could have afforded it. We would have really liked to move here.

Wonderful new home for my mom.

We have been very happy with the staff and services offered at Huntcliff Summit. The key to this transition is the input and support of the new resident's family during their transition into the community. Residents have the opportunity to be busy all day long at Huntcliff due to the large calendar of events that are offered. The large living area at the main lobby is a wonderful meeting area for residents and families and exudes the warmth that we were looking for.

Review of Huntcliff Summit Independent Living in Atlanta, GA

Probably the best location as well as the best apt. living space. Updated, new touches in the apt. Jewish community. great management, met Exc. director, Lisa. VERY friendly atmosphere. top notch, comfortable. farthest commute to me.

Nice place!

We've had a good experience with Huntcliff Summit overall! It's a clean, well kept, nice looking facility, and the staff have all been very friendly and professional. From what I have seen it looks like they have a good variety of activities organized for the residents as well!

This location is beautiful ...

This location is beautiful and is a little out of our price range. We did not tour there but have visited friends who have lived there and were impressed with the beauty of the facilities.

This is a good place.

I would give the food a four. The transportation doesn't accommodate a wheelchair, that was a little unexpected. It's a nice place. I have heard people whose parents were there say they loved it. When I chose it I went with my gut and I am so glad I did.

The food was superb. The service was great. The staff was great.

The food was superb. The service was great. The staff was great. I am not really sure that the staff presented what the situation with the lease was, very well. In the end any misunderstandings were worked out, and overall it was a good experience.

My mother's there, and they're a 5 ou...

My mother's there, and they're a 5 out of 5. The friendliness of the staff, the overall atmosphere (her apartment is gorgeous) stood out from the other places we looked at.

I think the value's great, and their care services are good too. There is a nurse who visits on a regular basis and the office is open daily for blood pressure checks.

No access to outside from patio, but ...

No access to outside from patio, but otherwise looks good. Nice people.

No access to outside from patio, but ...

No access to outside from patio, but otherwise looks good. Not happy with 6th floor dining room, as husband uncomfortable on elevators. Nice people.

Enjoyed meeting The Director. The fa...

Enjoyed meeting The Director. The facilities are very impressive but not overly so. Comfortable. Met several of the residents. Like the presence of Assisted Living in the adjoining building.

Huntcliff Summit has 80% men resident...

Huntcliff Summit has 80% men residents and is a good fit for parents, but there is a limited budget to consider as we continue to look at more options.