The Mansions of Alpharetta - Senior Independent Living - Alpharetta, GA

Welcoming, bright, clean wide halls. No theater, but they are close by. No pool. A bit of sticker shock. Full kitchen (not really needed), no walking path, very small, incomplete fitness area.

Welcoming, bright, clean wide halls. Probably at the top of our list right now. No theater , but they are close by. No pool. A bit of sticker shock.

It's great!

Mom is loving this community. The staff is good with her and she is enjoying the activities that they have. The food is good and she enjoys it. They are always having a meeting on how to make the food even better than what it is. We like that it is a brand new community.

Our happy home

We really like living here at the nice community. The staff members are always nice and friendly. I have found them to be very caring to my needs. I like the meals that are being served. They offer great activities. We enjoy playing cards often. I have recommended others to this community for the good care and value that is received.

So far so good!!

This is a beautiful new community. The staff have been really great. They are helpful and willing to pitch in. The food is pretty good. They offer daily activities. This is a nice place and a good fit for dad.