Parc at Duluth - Duluth, GA

Voted 'Best Retirement Community' by Best of Gwinnett for the last three years.

At Parc at Duluth, we understand that each of our residents is unique, and we are able to accommodate their needs as circumstances may change.

We offer residents lifestyle options that are specifically tailored to enhance their comfort, enjoyment and quality-of-life, while providing their families with convenience and peace-of-mind. Whether you or your loved one seeks the lifestyle benefits of Independent Living or the caring support of Assisted Personal Care, you will find it at Parc at Duluth.

Remember, at Parc at Duluth we believe, above all, life is meant to be stimulating and enjoyable, and we look forward to welcoming residents who feel the same way.

Has A Pool

We toured this community and found that it had far too many amenities that my parents would not be interested in. The community has a pool and other activities that my parents are just past being interested in. The food was very good when he had lunch during the tour. The staff seemed to be friendly.

Things are going great

My father-in-law is happy here, he likes all the different activities, the swimming pool and the fact that he can use it year round, the exercise classes, the field trips take him shopping and to the movies. I like that there is a motion activated sensor in his bathroom that is monitored at the nurse's station that alerts them. They also welcomed his cat and made sure that his Studio porch was pet-friendly as well. My father-in-law would like to see a few more single men here but he likes that everyone is friendly and he enjoys going to the dining room where there is nice variety on the menu to pick from. All in all, this was a good choice for my father-in-law.

IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY

THE STATE OF GEORGIA NEED TO RE ACESS THIS COMMUNITY, PCH THE KIND OF RESIDENTS THEY HAVE OVER THERE IS TERRIBLE, THEY BELONG TO THE NURSING AND ALSO THE NEW PCH MANAGER IS NOT A NURSE SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE DOING, I Won't NOT PUT MY LOVE ONES TO A COMMUNITY WITHOUT EXPERIENCE NURSE, AND ALSO A [Removed], RESIDENT COMING HAS [Removed] ALL THEY CARE IS THIER MONEY, THE UNPROFESSIONALISM IS HIGH. WILL LET THE STATE COME AND EVALUATE THEM.
ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR[Removed] IT SUCKS

Tour Went Well

Everything went well during our tour of this community. Everyone was very kind. The community looked nice. The staff was kind, and friendly. It was a good experience, and our tour went well of this community.

This is a lovely facility, and feels like a 4-5 star hotel/condo building. Great amenities, and wonderful staff. May be out of reach due to budget. A suite here may be an option, as it may work with the budget.

LM on 9/18/15. Toured on 10/23/15. Very nice place but too stuffy for our needs. Smoking frowned upon.

5 star Living at its Best

October 2015

As a caregiver for a family member, I was put in charge of selecting the "Right" Assisted Living facility. Parc at Duluth is "Head and Shoulders" above the competition in the greater Gwinnett area. After canvasing numerous Assisted Living facilities, Parc at Duluth has won my praise from the beginning. When one stops to think of such a heavy decision for a family member, the transition must be smooth and seamless as possible. Everyone at Parc at Duluth has made our shift into this fine facility entirely flawless. The staff, the food, the individual rooms, amenities, and each detail is well thought out for each person living or working in this beautiful establishment. Thus far, our family is thrilled that Parc at Duluth is their for our beloved member. Keep up the good work!
'It is better to serve than be served.'

Parc at Duluth

My parents have been here for a few months and really love the place. The community is very clean, spacious and full of activities. The staff were very friendly and professional. Great value and great environment. Highly recommend!

Parc at Duluth ranks high

Excellent facility and everyone there, tenants and employees are always smiling. Food is great. Amenities are first class. They are very accommodating for special needs.

I met with Tony Gimbrone. It was a very informative tour. It is a beautiful and well maintained facility. They offered many amenities. Everyone was extremely friendly. The studio that I was shown was actually quite large. Tony answered all my concerns and went above & beyond being accommodating. But room did not come furnished. That is a concern as we could not access his furniture due to the disaster at his previous facility.

We had a very informative t...

We had a very informative tour with Robin who showed us the amenities but was unable to show us any of the apartments. After a superb lunch, Sid Howard in Marketing came by our table and said he would be glad to show us an apartment when we were ready. There are 170 apartments and most of them are filled including one for hospitality. We were given a brochure containing the details of living there but no one discussed any of that with us. The residents we met were very friendly and it seemed to be a very pleasant place to live. Lunch was a very pleasant experience with great service.

The food was fabulous and it was beautiful.

They have meal service. It was more expensive and I didn't want to pay for things we woudn't use, like a swimming pool. The food was fabulous and you can order off the menu. This was our second choice.

$4640/m 2BR 3 meals daily ...

$4640/m 2BR 3 meals daily Garages

visited. Pretty main areas ...

visited. Pretty main areas. Apartments may be able to be upgraded. 88% full, so negotiable. Dining room experience. Dogs ok. 170 residents. Limited assisted living.

This seemed ok. Rather stuffy and exp...

This seemed ok. Rather stuffy and expensive.

Parents loved it!!! #1 choice!

Parents loved it!!! #1 choice!