Plaquemine Manor - Plaquemine, LA

Plaquemine Manor - Plaquemine, LA has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Recreational & Social Activities

I would recommend to a friend.

People there were very nice, everyone was helpful. My loved one seemed like he liked the food. They did keep me well informed on any updates.

The facility looked dated. The rooms weren't modernized at all. It almost felt like a psychiatric facility or something. My mom did like the nurses and the therapists. The staff was very personable and professional. My mom wasn't very happy with the meals at all.

The CNAs we've had issues with. There are some that are good, and some that are not so good. The place is very clean. My daddy doesn't like the meals, but he has to be on a special diet, so it may not be that bad. They're improving with keeping me informed as time goes on.

Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home is dedicated to the health and well-being of guests. We emphasize quality care in a clean, quiet environment. We offer activities in large areas, but also feature more intimate settings for a personal conversation or reading a book. Day rooms are located on each hall, where you can share time with friends or family. Our building features a large dining room, where dietitians provide well-balanced meals tailored to each individual like and dislike. . Medical doctors and emergency transportation is offered 24 hours a day.