Iberville Oaks Nursing & Rehab - Plaquemine, LA

Iberville Oaks Nursing & Rehab - Plaquemine, LA has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Recreational & Social Activities

Review of Iberville Oaks Nursing & Rehab

The nurses and aides have been really good and helpful with my loved one. The driver that does the transport to his doctor appointments, she is really great. Sometimes he doesn't like the menu that is offered at meal time. They're really good about communication.

Review of Iberville Oaks Nursing & Rehab

We have not had any problems. The aides have been wonderful. Any time my loved one presses the button the aides come right away. They are very kind and friendly. It is very clean and they look like they take care of everything. The air conditioner was not working right and they took care of it. They do their best to get the meals here. The only issue is the food comes cold. We have a microwave now to heat it up.

Review of Iberville Oaks Nursing & Rehab

Everything is very nice and everyone is alright. All of the nurses are very friendly. The facility is very nice. He eats well there. The communication is fine.

Review of Iberville Oaks Nursing & Rehab

They are very attentive and call me when they need to. They are overall kind. The place is clean. I really like the nurses there. My loved one seems to like the food. They call me every time something happens. Everybody communicates well.

Review of Iberville Oaks Nursing & Rehab

The rehab therapy has been doing an excellent job with him. The aides are doing a good job with my father. The nurses are doing a good job. Staff didn't let my father know that his meal was in his room. He cannot see and had no idea that it was there. I barely talk to anyone from the facility.

Review of Iberville Oaks Nursing & Rehab

There are just too many problems that they don't address. Some of the nurses are lazy. You are constantly calling and they don't come. They are not friendly at all. Those that are friendly are friendly, but those that aren't friendly are really bad. It is ridiculous what food they give people. It's like they just throw anything together for them. They don't follow their diets. They may have hot dogs and sweet peas. What kind of meal is that? The social worker communicates well. When I talked to the administrator, she was not listening.

I would recommend to a friend.

People there were very nice, everyone was helpful. My loved one seemed like he liked the food. They did keep me well informed on any updates.

The facility looked dated. The rooms weren't modernized at all. It almost felt like a psychiatric facility or something. My mom did like the nurses and the therapists. The staff was very personable and professional. My mom wasn't very happy with the meals at all.

The CNAs we've had issues with. There are some that are good, and some that are not so good. The place is very clean. My daddy doesn't like the meals, but he has to be on a special diet, so it may not be that bad. They're improving with keeping me informed as time goes on.

Iberville Oaks Nursing & Rehab is dedicated to the health and well-being of guests. We emphasize quality care in a clean, quiet environment. We offer activities in large areas, but also feature more intimate settings for a personal conversation or reading a book. Day rooms are located on each hall, where you can share time with friends or family. Our building features a large dining room, where dietitians provide well-balanced meals tailored to each individual like and dislike. Medical doctors and emergency transportation are offered 24 hours a day.