Madlyn and Leonard Abramson Residence - North Wales, PA

Madlyn and Leonard Abramson Residence - North Wales, PA has yet not published prices.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this looked like a very nice place, overall! All of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional, and the facility was clean and well kept. We ended up selecting another community, but I'd say this one is worth a look!

Toured, looked nice

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, it was well kept and clean, although it did feel a little more sterile and less homey than some others we saw. The staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was also one of the more expensive places we looked at. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Felt Cold

We went there primarily because of the Jewish factor. Quite frankly, I didn't like it at all. It felt very cold and not as connected.

Mixed emotions - great staff, horrible food

It's okay. My mother-in-law is having a severe issue with their food. It's a kosher place and they have permanent residents and also a rehab and they don't make any differential between the residents so their diet is all kosher and it really leaves a lot to be desired. If you talk to my mother-in-law she'll say she hates it.

I found the staff to be willing to try to make changes to make her more comfortable but I'll be glad when she can go back to her assisted living and get back into her routine.

The staff is very knowledgeable. The physical therapist was short, sweet, and to the point. The occupational therapist was just a delight to work with and the RN was very helpful.

I have mixed emotions about it.