Lindsay Place - Pennsville Township, NJ

Lindsay Place - Pennsville Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

Providing Good Things

This is the community where my mom went after seeing other places. They are very clean inside the community. The courtyard is neat with clear grounds but the front of the building could use a wash. The staff are very nice and exceptional. They are always coming to check on my mom and one lady is very attentive to her. The only thing that is not good is that the upper staff say one thing and do another. They have activities for the residents and the staff trying to get her to join in some activities. My mom likes the community and so do I.

Good communication

Dad loves the staff at this community. They are friendly, accommodating, pleasant and treat him like family. When I visit they ask me if I need anything. The food is good and they do offer some daily activities. They keep the community very clean and I would recommend it.

Happy Place!

The staff are always helpful, they try to meet your needs.
There are a lot of smiles and laughter!
The facility is well lighted, clean, bright, inviting.
Dining area has the tables set with table cloths, stemware glasses, and flowers at all meals.
Entertainers come in on the weekend to perform.
Some problem with food shortages.
My mom and sister are adjusting nicely.
Thank you, [Removed].

Happy Here

I'am enjoying my time here at this community. It is a very nice place. The staff is very kind and helpful. I enjoy the activities they offer. The facility is kept very clean. It has really been a wonderful experience. I'am happy with my move to this community.

Nice Community, But Mainly Assisted Living

I had a very nice tour of this community. Everything well, and everyone was nice and kind. There is mainly an assisted living community, and I needed a memory care community for my mom and her needs. Also their rates were expensive for our budget. It was a pleasant tour, but not the community for my mother and her needs.

Helen

We moved my mom to Lindsey House about a month ago. We had a few problems in the beginning, but since then things have been worked. The staff is extremely nice and very helpful. Lots of activities for my mom. Overall it was a good decision to put my mom at Lindsey Place.

Pleased With My Move Here

I'am doing pretty well here at this community. Everybody has been very welcoming and kind. The community looks nice and well maintained. The staff is very nice, and they are always willing to help. There are nice activities available for the residents. I'am pleased with the meals, the food is good. Overall I'am happy with my move here.

This single floor Senior Living Facility has a smart rectangular ring layout with rooms off both sides of a nicely decorated wide central U-shaped hallway along the longer East & West sides and shorter North end. A large safe open courtyard with covered patio at the South lobby end is completely surrounded by the building and easily accessible from the half point of all hallways & lobby. The lobby is welcoming and has a large furnished gathering area with fireplace and picture windows that look out onto the long courtyard beyond to the North. A variety of services, dining & activity areas are available at the lobby entrance end of the facility. Circulation is simple & efficient throughout. Many daily activities and a knowledgeable, helpful and professional staff promote both a positive experience and outlook for the residents.

Mom is Happy Here

Overall everything is working out pretty well for my mother here. They are taking good care her and her needs. The staff is lovely, they are very patient and helpful. They keep the community spotless. There are many activities and good food offered. She is happy here and I would recommend this community.

Everything Is Well

Everything is well for my mother here at this community. I know she is in good hands. They are providing her with great care and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. It is a nice looking facility. The staff is kind and helpful. There is nice food and good activities. Overall everything is well.

Wonderful assisted living community

Wonderful staff and a great place to live for assisted living.

The staff definitely make it easier!

My Aunt currently resides at Lindsay Place and the experience we've had there has been nothing but positive. Since she moved in, she has participated in many activities which is what we've looked forward to for her. She's even gone on a few bus trips. She seems to enjoy the food, and the community is always nice and clean. As a family we are able to communicate with the staff via email and they always respond within 24 hours. I have nothing but nice things to say about the staff and the place in general. I would recommend.

Attentive and Cooperative Staff

The staff was very attentive and cooperative. I thought they were very good. They were very accommodating and helpful as far as making it easy for my mother to move in. They were very flexible. It is a good place.

Review of Lindsay Place in Pennsville, NJ

Very clean. Staff are friendly nurses aides. Excellent meals. My privacy is also guaranteed. And I can come and go as I please.

Review of Lindsay Place in Pennsville, NJ

You have a lot of freedom and I love everyone here. Everyone is very nice. Food is good.

Review of Lindsay Place in Pennsville, NJ

I love it; everything about it. Everyone treat you so nice like we're there actually family. Never had a problem since I been here.

Review of Lindsay Place in Pennsville, NJ

I love living here at Lindsay Place. Everyone is so nice and caring. Couldn't have picked a better place to live; feels just like home.

Review of Lindsay Place in Pennsville, NJ

The food is good. The people are nice and friendly. It's a great place to live but still not like home.

Review of Lindsay Place in Pennsville, NJ

It's good! I love the female staff. They are polite and they do their job. I don't like some of the food they serve but I'm always offered something else.

Review of Lindsay Place in Pennsville, NJ

The food is very good. I like that I have my own private room Everyone is very nice.

Review of Lindsay Place in Pennsville, NJ

I like everything about Lindsay Place. It smells so good here. Everyone is nice and caring. This is the best place for me.

Review of Lindsay Place in Pennsville, NJ

The place is very nice but it's too much to live here. The food and people are very nice. We go on trips every week which I love.

Review of Lindsay Place in Pennsville, NJ

Food is good. Service is good. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I don't have any problems with anything.

I like where I live. Love the staff.

I like where I live. Love the staff.

Staff is very nice and friendly. I ju...

Staff is very nice and friendly. I just love it here and wouldn't change anything.

All the help and I love to play bingo...

All the help and I love to play bingo with other people. Plus I like to go on bus trips.

Love the food and going on bus trips.

Love the food and going on bus trips. Also I like the fact that coffee is on hand all the time.

Nice people to be around...

Nice people to be around and I love movie day and bus trips. "I can nap in Peace".

Like the people...

Like the people and close to home. Also, I can go on trips.

Love to go on bus trips...

Love to go on bus trips and doing fun activities.

Everybody is nice and friendly

Everybody is nice and friendly. I love to play bingo and hang with the girls.

I enjoy living here

I enjoy living here, rather than my big house alone. 3 meals a day, good food. Activities to keep me busy. Many friends my age. Meds are taken care of by staff in a professional manner.

Lindsay Place is an assisted living community located in beautiful Pennsville, New Jersey. Our tree lined property is in a quiet neighborhood between the Delaware River and Kate Creeks Meadow. Resident rooms overlook lovely forest or our peaceful interior courtyard. We strive to create a festive atmosphere that allows for each resident to thrive.

Our studio and one bedroom apartments are perfect for either single or double occupancy. Apartments are home like and include many amenities for your comfort:

•Front door locks
•Private bathrooms
•Kitchenette with oak cabinets
•Generous storage space
•Fiberglass shower combination with built in safety features
•Emergency call system in bathroom and bedroom
•Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
•Wall to wall carpeting
•Room service for meals

Lindsay Place delivers several types of care services to ensure your health and comfort. We offer onsite rehabilitation, transportation to medical appointments and chronic disease monitoring as well as medication management. We can assist with respite care, short term stays and urgent placement needs. Our staff includes a Registered Nurse onsite 24 hours a day. In case of emergency or serious illness we have four hospitals within ten miles of our community.

We also offer many recreational activities for your enjoyment:

•Picnics at one of our local parks
•Gardening in our courtyard
•Bird watching walks
•Trips to the zoo
•Individualized exercise classes
•Live entertainment
•Swimming pool
•Bible study
•Games

Our community welcomes family visits and provides a private dining room for entertaining guests. Guests are also welcome to join you for meals in our restaurant style dining room and guest accommodations are available. Well behaved pets are welcome at our community.