Legacy Village of Taylorsville - Taylorsville, UT

It is a really nice place, but there have been a few things that have disappointed my siblings and me. First, the toiletries are not included. Second, on the brochure, it says that transportation is included, but when we needed it they said it was not available at this location. The place itself is very nice, and the meals that they serve are good, but there are some things they can improve on.

A nice tour with care

We toured this nice community and were happy with the cleanliness. The staff was nice and we did like that my mom could have done some of the responsibilities on here own. We were informed on the activities that were available to here. I would recommend this community for the care and value to other families.

A good tour!!

This looked like a really nice community when we toured it. The people we met were nice. The charges are all inclusive. This is an older community and the only opening they had at the time was with more men than women. We did not feel this would work for mom.