Osmond Senior Living Memory Care in Salt Lake - Salt Lake City, UT

New Community!!

My loved one enjoys some of the activities offered. They are doing a good job trying to get everything together in the community. The food that is being served is good so far. The staff encourages the residents to a level of comfort to participate in them. I hope that as time goes on and more residents start to reside here they keep up the great services they are providing.

The staff treat my mom well and we have a close relationship with them!!

This is a brand new community and they are just hiring an activities director. She seems to like the food. They offer large rooms and it is easy to get to this community. Since this is a new community they are still in the growing process so I think things will continue to improve.

Our commitment to you is that your loved one will be safe and cared for like one of our own. We are committed to this. We feel it is an honor to be in this business, and view these wonderful people as a gift from God, to be cared for in a loving way that reflects our personal values and commitment.