Sunridge Assisted Living & Memory Care - South Jordan, UT

Sunridge Assisted Living & Memory Care - South Jordan, UT has yet not published prices.

Sunridge is great

I recently visited this assisted living facility and was very impressed. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the residents I talked to seemed really happy and glad to be there.

Beautiful and welcoming

Every time I walk in I feel welcomed the place is beautiful and have the most friendly people around... it's very clean and home like.. I would recommend sunridge to all my friends and family...

Mom Likes It Here, I Like It Too

It is good to see my mom doing good in the community we picked for her. I like their activities that they plan. I believe their financial system is fair. I also like that the aids are friendly and willing to help mom with whatever she needs. She also like the aides. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

we toured this community. When we arrived they did not know that we were coming. The staff was nice and were able to answer our questions of the care that is given here. We were happy to know that activities are offered. We were not able to see the menu for the tour. We would suggest other families tour the community to see if this is the care needed for a loved one.

Everything we had hoped for!!

This community is everything I had hoped for, the staff have helped my loved one immensely with her memory care. She is participating in many activities everyday including different exercises and yoga. My mother also had made friends with a lot of the residents and is absolutely loving her new living environment. My only concern is the food, it needs some improvement.

Brand new facility with really nice people.

It is a new facility and it is very clean in and out of the community. The people are super nice and the neighborhood is nice. My mom's room has a really large closet and room with enough space for her and her little dog. This community has explained that they would assist us in obtaining any future changes in care if necessary. Even though the dining room is really nice, my mom has really only complained about some of the meals. Some have been cold, meat cooked a little too much, served in smaller portions, and at times not a full meal. I think they serve a lunch size/type meal for dinner and a dinner meal for lunch which is something my mom is not used to. We have addressed the issue with them, and they are working on getting better. They are always asking for feedback during meal times. I would recommend this community highly to new residents.

A Brand New Community

It is going well for my wife and it has been very nice. The staff are very nice. The facility is brand new and the staff clean pretty good. The meals are suitable. They are taking good care of my wife and I would recommend them to family or friends if needing the same services.