Carrington Court - South Jordan, UT

Above and Beyond

They are very attentive to my parents. They treat them like royalty. The staff is kind and very eager to please. It is always clean and smells good. The food is good it's not great. Sunday dinners has always been important to my mother and the staff is working on that issue of getting a good nice meal together for the family on sundays mom likes it to be a little fancy. They have lots of daily activities and they do need to engage them a little more to those. Mom loves anything with kids and music my kids play the grand piano they have. They have a full hair and nail salon here. And billards that my kids love as well.They keep fresh flowers around. It is so homey feeling and my dad is doing so much better mentally here. I would recommend this community to everyone.

I met with [Removed], she has been there for eight years and really knows her stuff. Carrington Court is all inclusive that helped me stand up and take notice. Family owned place where the owners are often seen walking around. Clean, not so fluffy(decorated to the hilt)like the first two. She would help transition in to medicaid if that need arise. Place for family to gather for parties and holiday celebrations.Sad that the secure courtyard was locked, a CNA would have to let her out. Mom always likes to walk outside during the warm days.Liked to hear that the community is interactive with the center - elementary students.1-10 scale - 6.5 grade [Removed]was very helpful and staff friendly

Michael Nielson

Thank you for the review and the kind words. Tina is amazing and enjoyed touring you through our community! Like Tina, much of our staff has been with Carrington Court for many years. We pride ourselves in providing a loving and fun environment for all our staff and our residents! I am sorry that the interior courtyard was not explained to you very well. It is supposed to be unlocked during the late spring, summer, and early fall when it is warmer so that residents can come and go as they please. It must have been locked from the previous night. Rest assured that it is left unlocked as described for the very purpose of allowing the residents independence to go in and out (in a safe environment) as they please. Thanks again for the review and let us know if there is anything of which we can be of service!

Bigger Rooms and Big Bathrooms

My dad is doing great and the move has been good.
The community has good staff and I felt it was the best for him. They are more like a home and it is nice inside and it does not feel like a nurse home. Some of the activities like talking, word games, and bingo are not for him. He does likes the outings but to certain places. I like that the rooms are a good size and the bathroom is really big. After looking at some communities this was a good pick.

Michael Nielson

Thank you for your review and your kind words! We appreciate you trusting us with your father's care. We are glad that he is adjusting well and are grateful to have him with us in our community. We are glad that he enjoys that outings as we love to provide them. Today we are going to the Utah State Fair, which I am sure he will enjoy. Thank you for being part of our Carrington Court family!

enjoy Carrington Court

My grandma was a resident at Carrington Court and loved it.
She lived there for almost a year.
The staff went out of their way to make her comfortable.
She wasnt much of a social person, but they always made sure she was included in events.
She adored her med techs and always talked about how great they were to her.
In her last weeks the staff was very kind to our family and we really appreciated it.

Michael Nielson

Thanks for your kind words Tamaree. We truly enjoyed having your Grandmother with us! Thank you for trusting us with her care and for being part of our family!

Very nice place!!

We have used the Carrington Court for respite care for my mother in law multiple times and we think they're great. They take very good care of her and we feel comfortable with all of the staff. I highly recommend them.

Michael Nielson

Thank you for trusting us with her care! We are grateful to have the opportunity to provide respite for your family. Thank you for the review!

He Is In the Right Community

My dad is doing just fine after talking with him 2 days ago. He is trying to get accustomed to the community, it's a lot better environment than his last community. My niece is doing physical therapy with him. He also has a guy that takes him out square dancing. He is getting the attention that he was needing.

Michael Nielson

Thank you for your review and your kind words! We are thankful for the opportunity to care for your father. We try hard to have a wonderful activity program and engage each resident. Thanks again for your kind words and for trusting us with your father's care!

A great place for Marion

From the moment I first looked into having Carrington Court be the place for my sister who suffers from dementia to be placed, I was given all the help a person could want. My questions were answered in great detail, letting me know my sister would be well cared for.

When I met with Viola, she explained how things were done, what the payment would be for her room and all of the things that she would experience while staying there.

When Marion's entrance date had to be postponed, Viola worked with me to get everything arranged for her.

When I started moving her things in Viola and others helped me get her room all set up for her.

In the short time she has been there her outlook has been brightened, she is starting to engage with others and when I asked how she liked it at Carrington, she told me she loved it there.

I would recommend Carrington Court to anyone looking for a great place for a loved one to stay.

Staff Is Incredible

First off, it is a really nice facility. The staff is really just incredible, I mean they are all great. However, I do think that there could be a couple more activities for the residents to participate in.

very caring

The staff at Carrington Court was very caring. Overall it was very good experience at this facility. My parents passed away quite a while ago so it is hard for me to recall any specifics but everything went well here.

Gorgeous community! Everyone was very nice and knowledgeable. New and super clean with an amazing layout and decor!

Would Recommend Them

My whole experience with them was very positive and they took great care of my mom. They were close and handy and friendly and easy to work with and really the price was pretty good for that and I would recommend them to anyone.

Great place!

This facility is wonderful mom and I love it here..
The staff and management are helpful in many ways,and is attentive to her every need..
Good food on the menu, I feel as tho I'm in a fancy dinning establishment.
Clean facility,from the walls to the cafeteria they are particular about the sanitation of the property..
This location over all is a great place for mom,a perfect fit in every aspect.
I know she is in good hands.

It's been going okay.

It's been going okay. A little more communication would be nice. Overall they are pleasant, and it's kept very clean. The food is medium, not terrible, but not great. Overall they are pretty good.

Very friendly and helpful during a difficult time.

They are fabulous!

They are fabulous! The staff is friendly, and it's very clean. You get the same as everywhere else for a little less money, and with the way they treat everyone is great. They have plenty of activities. The food is wonderful. It's fantastic.

Found the perfect Respite care for Mom

I had called around a lot, looking for a place for mom and respite care, so we could get a break and be able to take much needed vacation. Carrington Court was so friendly and understanding of our needs from the start. They made it so simple by sending a nurse out that was able to qualify mom for the memory unit. Only ten minutes from home, I was able to drop over and visit the facility, sign papers and set up a trail respite visit for mom the next weekend. I found the place very clean, friendly and caring for the residents and visitors. Staff was qualified and engaging.
We feel so much better now that we've found Carrington Court, knowing Mom will be comfortable, safe and well cared for whenever we need it, either for a day or ten and at a very reasonable price.
Thanks!!!!!

Talked with Lindsey last we...

Talked with Lindsey last week and scheduled a nurse to come take mom's vitals and such to add her to the Respite care list. I went today for a walk through and signed her up for 10 days of Respite in August. Very nice place, clean & friendly.

22 rooms 6-1 staff to resident ratio.

22 rooms 6-1 staff to resident ratio.

Serving the Salt Lake City area, Carrington Court is a warm, beautiful facility located in South Jordan, Utah. Our home is perfectly suited to not only provide excellent care for our residents but also make them feel right at home. Staffed with a professional, caring team of highly-trained Certified Nursing Assistants, those that work at Carrington Court treat our residents with the compassion, respect and dignity that they deserve. Knowing that many of the people we serve have diverse and unique medical needs, we offer assistance in areas such as monthly wellness checks, 24-hour assistance from our licensed nurses, medication delivery from the pharmacy and more. We also have a special Memory Care program to further help our residents that suffer from Alzheimer's disease and dementia which consists of games, pet therapy, gardening, scrapbooking, and other engaging activities. Leaving no detail unnoticed, our entire structural design and dTcor has been thoughtfully orchestrated to give our residents a feeling of peace and security, as well as independence. Our color schemes consist of tasteful contrasting colors to make them more pleasant for those with struggling eyesight, indoor lighting has little to no glare, and even our walls and outdoor fountain were designed to minimize background noise for our residents that have become hard of hearing. As for our amenities, our chef provides fresh, tantalizing meals for our dining room every day. Here at the facility, we have an on-site beauty shop, a family game room and theater, library, exercise room, and more. In order to further enrich the lives of our residents, we also have scheduled events for holidays, weekly religious services, van-trips and outings. Overall, Carrington Court is the perfect home for any beloved and respected family member who, because of age, is in need of attentive and professional care.