Riverway Assisted Living and Memory Care - South Jordan, UT

Riverway Assisted Living and Memory Care - South Jordan, UT has yet not published prices.

I finally found the right place

I have been looking for a place to care for my Dad and Riverway is just right. They have great staff, great location, fun activities, and good food (they even let me eat there when I toured.)
I am very pleased with the care my father will be getting!

A Very New Community

The community was so new that I don't know if they had everything up and running, The only had rooms that were at the top or back of the community. I also thought the rooms were not set up as nice and open.

Care or Comfort

A Home feeling community that we toured. It seemed more personable than care from some of the staff with the other residents. We did like the menu that we were able to see. The activities would have been helpful. This community had additional prices. We would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Tour went great!

The tour of Riverway Assister Living and Memory Care went great. They went through and showed us around all of the different options and different levels of care. At that time, we did not know what level of care my mother needed, so this was very helpful.