Legacy Oaks Assisted Living and Memory Care - Austin, TX

Felt inviting any really like the staff and facilities. Number one choice depending on availability when we take that step

The Memory Care

It is a good place for my mom and i like it. We moved her into the memory care and I have been happy. I have neighbors that have family in the community and they are happy. They have a chef who makes meals that are really good. The activities are more in the Memory Care and they do different stuff. I also take my mom out on my days off. It is clean and the Memory Care doesn't smell. I think they became short staffed, there was 2 people in the memory care and now there is one.

Good Move For My Mother, and Her Needs

We will be moving my mother to this for better care. The previous community she was at had a change in ownership, and everything was going down hill. I'am looking forward to her move to this community. It is nice community with kind people. They have lovely staff, and I know she will be in good hands. This is going to be a good community for her, and her needs.

for some reason, Mom didn't like it - I thought it a lovely place with sunny rooms.

Lovely Staff!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far I am very pleased with how things are going for her. The thing I am most impressed with would have to be the staff. They are always attentive to her needs and keeping in good communication with me about all of her needs. She has had no complaints about the tasty meals and enjoys participating in activities with the other residents from time to time. I could have not picked a better place for her and am very pleased with the experience.

A nice community

This community has a lot of nice area outside for the residents to enjoy. The people I met were nice. The community looked nice. They offer daily activities, however I just felt this was not the right fit for my loved one.

Nice and helpful people!

It was a positive experience with Legacy Oaks. The staff was friendly and answered all of our questions. We did not choose Legacy Oaks because the price wasn't within our range.

A good place!

My father has made the move to Legacy Oaks and so far it has been a good experience. We are pleased with the care he is receiving...

An active community

The community is clean, nice and spacious. They offer a lot of daily activities and mom enjoys participating in some of them. The staff are super friendly and professional. She likes the food and they do have places you can get privacy if you would like. I would recommend this community.

From Her Point of View

My mother-in-law has a friend at this community that she knows and visits. When we were looking for a community they gave her a packet and showed her an available room. She felt the room was too small and after consideration realized the community was many miles away from her family and the family would have to travel through bad traffic.

Still adjusting...

My parents are still adjusting to all of the changes since moving into the community. The staff have been very accommodating and helping them to adjust as much as they can. So far, things are going pretty well.

Legacy Oaks certainly met our expectations in terms of the look and feel of the memory unit and common areas, types of services provided, staff qualifications, policies and procedures, pricing, location and suitability for our mom. [Removed] was very helpful in providing detailed information to us about Legacy Oaks.

Happy with our choice

We looked at seven places for my mother before deciding on Legacy Oaks. From my mother's first day there, we have been impressed by the friendliness of the entire staff, the ease with which we can communicate with them, and their willingness to be flexible to accommodate my mother's needs. The place is beautifully decorated, which pleases my mother very much. Despite her dementia, she still cares very much about her surroundings, inside and outside. She has a room big enough to hold many of her paintings and other treasures. She has two big windows and a wonderful view of the woods behind the building. We placed a bird feeder outside her windows, and she has even seen deer. I thought the move would be difficult for her, but the Legacy Oaks staff are doing everything possible to help her adjust. We are extremely pleased with our choice.

Above And Beyond!!

There are various activities that this place offers like yoga, cooking, and art classes. The tour guide was friendly and very informative regarding the services they offer. I thought the rooms had a good size to them and the whole community was up-kept. I would recommend a tour of Legacy Oaks Assisted Living and Memory Care.

The food is not so great which is why I did not give them a 5!

Things are going very well for my mom since she moved into Legacy. The staff is wonderful. They answer our questions and we have good communication. The community is clean and it is a nice place. The grounds are nice. They offer a variety of activities and outings for the residents to enjoy.

Comfort for Mom!!

The staff at The Legacy Oaks Assisted Living and Memory Care is nice and friendly. My mother seems to be enjoying the meals that are being provided. The community does offer activities. I feel like it is a comfortable and safe place. One thing i really liked was the layout and courtyard of the community.

This facility takes both assisted living and Alzheimer residents. They currently have one room available where both would be able to stay together and no where else is this available or even allowed. Everything was clean and organized, planned activities etc knowledge and friendly staff etc. Location was a little further away from us and traffic on 290 is usually heavy making cutting across it to the facility a minor concern for visits or facility outting return trips.

Seems to have a good program for Alzheimer patients which is the only patients they accept. The building and grounds are very nice and pets are allowed and there are resident dogs, birds and fish. The staff seemed nice. There were many areas for residents to gather and not many residents seem to stay in their rooms. Several activities were going on for residents to choose from and enjoy. They work closely with the assisted living facility next door Village at the Park when there are couples like my parents so that one can visit the other.

Over the Top Impressed as my father says

My parents are "over the top impressed" with Legacy Oaks. We didn't get to Austin until 10PM on Friday night to move my parents into Legacy Oaks, but Brandon the Executive Director personally met us and made sure they were settled before he left. The staff has been exceptional and very attentive to my parents. I'm so glad I chose Legacy Oaks. They actually deserve a 7 Star rating!

Excellent Community

My parents are doing very well at Legacy Oaks and are very happy in their new home. The community is pleasantly laid out and decorated and is always very clean. The staff has been excellent, particularly the Director, Brandon, and the Activities Director, Jane. My parents have made new friends and participated in many activities offered at the community and they are returning to their former social selves. Everybody here from the director to the staff and the residents are very friendly. I would highly recommend Legacy Oaks.

We were very happy with it.

We were very happy with it. We were here for a very short respite stay. Just a couple of weeks, but it worked out well, and we will use them in the future, should we need it again. The staff were extremely friendly, as was everyone there. There was a bit of a mix up with medication on the first day, but they resolved that right away. I would give them a four out of five.

More Individualized Care

I can't think of what they can improve on. We have had a great experience. It's a beautiful, brand new facility. It has a friendly and helpful director who is always there. The front desk is very friendly and outgoing as well and one of the nice things is that it is a small facility, so there is a little more individualized care.

Tickled pink

I think they are doing a good job. Brand new.