Brookdale Westlake Hills - Austin, TX

Brookdale Westlake Hills - Austin, TX has yet not published prices.

Friendly staff & community, great location and activities. Will re-contact them in the future if things don’t work out at the selected CCRC.

Very nice facility -- we are hoping to find a place that has all 3 levels of care - independent/assisted living/skilled nursing.

Mom and Dad's Care

I am happy that my parents are doing good. The staff is caring and attentive to their needs. My parents like the meals that are offered. I like that they are active with the other residents. The community is clean and has a nice environment. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Didn't want to leave!

My loved one's stay at Brookdale was great! It was a very nice place and my loved one seemed to feel very comfortable here. She enjoyed it so much that we would've left her there if we could! My loved one had quite a nice stay at Brookdale!

It Got Better Towards the End

We used their skilled nursing 3 times for my mother-in-law's care. Over time they got her stronger and she was able to leave. From what I recall, the phone and tv were not working half the time. At time the staff was not always quick when she needed help. Her room had an A/C unit was very loud, making it hard for her to hear.

A good experience!

My mother is transitioning from the independent living to assisted living at the Brookdale and so far, they have made it a smooth transition. The staff at the Brookdale are great, they take very good care of my mother and make her feel comfortable. When she was in the independent living, she loved going down to the dining room and having meals with all of the residents. It has been a good experience for her so far.

Good experience!

My loved one was at the Brookdale Westlake Hills for a respite stay and it was a good experience. It is a great place, she is going home today. I can not say enough good things about this place and we are happy we chose it.

Another option for good care.

The staff at this community were very nice. They had alot of good activties. The food seems to be good and the variety was nice. They did answer questions. They did not have a refrigator so that items could be left if they did not want to attend breakfast with others. I would recommend it to other families.

Healthy Meals!!

My loved ones have really been enjoying this community, The staff are all so friendly and are always making sure my parents are comfortable and satisfied with the care they are receiving. They have enjoyed there dinning experience as well as the variety of meals they offer.

Need More Staff!!

The community would often be short on staff. The nurses were great and tried to do their best. My grandfather did not like the meals they didn't have a good taste to them. I didn't feel that my grandfather was receiving the proper therapy and services he should have been getting. One good thing about the community was that it was kept clean and organized.

We Like It All

My mom is liking her community. It is nice and has almost perfect staff that are caring. She enjoys her meals and likes the activities available. I feel it is all good here and we like it too.

A Good Experience

So far it has been a good experience. It was a tough decision to make and I chose Brookdale because they have a good reputation. Everyone is friendly and I think it is on the higher end, and also it is a convenient location.

Very nice. Mom would like this one. Independent 1 Bedroom VERY spacious. Asst living largest room would be ok. $$$ Outdoor pool. 2 vans. 2 cars. Scheduled events and outings. Nursing unit on site.

Very bad experience

They were not paying attention to our loved one and would let them sleep all the time rather then encourage them to participate in activities. There were suppose to work with her to get used to her walker and they would not spend time with her. They discharged them without consulting us and only had one meeting with us. During that meeting they just told us they were not progressing. We feel it was because they were not engaging them and would just give in to their complaints. We would not recommend them to anyone.

$3,975/mo.

$3,975/mo.

I spoke with director and she is a do...

I spoke with director and she is a doll, but the place is out of our budget. She is willing to help with answeres to any thing I might need in the future.

Brookdale Westlake Hills provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

At Summit At Westlake Hills, our Optimum Life® concept and our Celebrations program provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program, filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Residents of Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities enjoy peace of mind knowing that opportunities for optimizing their health, wellness and convenience await them. With Inspired Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living, the Clare Bridge Club program for Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and Skilled Nursing care, Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities provide the lifestyles our residents want, the services they need and abundant opportunities to enjoy life in comfort, with convenience and style.