The Isle At Cedar Ridge - Cedar Park, TX

The Isle At Cedar Ridge - Cedar Park, TX has yet not published prices.

Definitely needs work

Before my mom settled in with the Isle at Cedar Ridge, we checked out at least a dozen other communities. For the price, you get a nicely sized room. However, the response time of the aids is horrendous. For about 5 days, they were without a call system so no one was able to call for an aid if they needed to, and my mom has to have help doing personal things, so it makes it difficult to really get anything done. They have a high turnover rate for their nurses as well. The day we moved my mom in, there was a head nurse that, 2 weeks later, was gone and replaced with someone new. The food isn’t bad but it’s very salty and since my mom has been there, her feet have been swelling. I talked with the director about it and they said they serve only low-sodium foods but the proof shows otherwise. They have things like music programs to keep everyone busy and the activities director is very nice and easy to talk with. Housekeeping is amazing, the laundry is done at least 3 times a week and everything is always really clean. Overall, this isn’t a horrible facility. If they could just get some things fixed, like the response time, this place would be great.

Nursing Care Need Improvement, But Mom Is Doing Well Overall

My mother is doing well since her move to this community. I do feel she is safe, but at this moment I'am not satisfied with the nursing care. They have a high turn over rate with their care givers. They need to hire better quality care givers. There is room for improvement in the nursing care they provide. Other that those issues everything else is going well. My mother has adjusted well to this community, and she fits in quite well. They have an amazing activities director, they have lovely activities, and entertainment. The dining experience is awesome, and the food is great. The lady's at the front desk are excellent. This is a nice community, hopefully they can pick up the slack with their nursing care.

I toured this community for the care for my husband. I did not like that the community was dark and seemed depressing. The other residents did not seem happy and they were not happy. They did not have a friendly atmosphere. The rooms were very small. This is a beautiful community, but just not what we wanted.

This is the right place!

My loved one's stay at The isle is going great! The staff is friendly and the facility is well maintained. Though my loved one doesn't like to participate too much in activities, plenty are offered at this facility. This really feels like the right place for my loved one!

Community Tour

I toured this community for my mom. I was not happy that they kept the community very dark inside. My mom likes the opend windows. The staff was nice, but this was not a good fit for my mom.

Higher Care

It was a higher care facility. I think it was assisted living type B. We didn't feel like there was a lot of activity with the residents and our mother was more cognitively advanced than they seemed to be.