Lake View Terrace Memory Care - Lake Havasu City, AZ

Perfect place for mom.

There aren't enough stars to rate how wonderful Lake View Terrace Memory Care is. Absolutely everything about this place is perfect for our needs. The Staff has a special way about them and are the most caring people I have ever had the pleasure of being around. It is such a relief knowing mom is safe, secure and really enjoying her life again.
The place is immaculate and beautiful

No complaints!

I think my wife is very happy in this community. They take good care of her. We are still new to this so we are not very aware of everything that they offer, but I know she has gotten her hair done a couple of times. I would love for her to do more. Overall, it has been a good experience for her so far.

Frontier Management

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

We Enjoy All They Provide

It is going well for my mom and they are set up to provide memory care she needs. From what my mom tells she is doing fine with the meals and activities. This community was picked because we liked the staff and the way it was set up for Memory Care.

Frontier Management

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. We always love to receive great feedback!

Next best thing to home

Placing a parent in a long term facility is a heart breaking decision. After touring most of the available places in our area, it was an unanimous decision to entrust the staff at Lakeview with mom's care. We have full access to visit at anytime, which is so convenient for family members who live out of town. We love the monthly newsletter and the ease of communicating with the staff via phone. No place can replace home, but we are sure this is the closest place to it in our area. Kudos to all the hard working, friendly, and caring staff.

BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE

This is the best Assisted Living in the surrounding area. We are so happy that we found Lake View Terrace Memory Care! They recently got a new administrator, and things couldn't be better. They have extra staff, and they all always have smiles on their faces and are there when we need them. They are always going on new adventures, and my mom can't wait to tell me about them when she returns. The food is delicious, my mom has begun gaining weight since she moved in, which was great as she had been losing weight rapidly before we moved her into Lake View. They have two nurses on staff and 2 med techs on the day and night shift, which is a great help. I would recommend Lake View to anyone looking for their family member who has dementia! I have already told my husband, if I get dementia, this is where I want to be!

Had To Move Mom Back Home

I had to move my mother back home with me because this community was not working out well. They were messing up the dosage of her medication. The tech was really trying her best to fix the problem. They were very under staff as well. We also have billed issues and all they could tell us was sorry. I would just say into anyone looking to community's just make sure you know the price for the level of care for your loved one.

Lake View Terrace is the premier memory care community in Lake Havasu City, AZ. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We love it!

This was not the First Place my Brother and I looked at. But it was the Last One. What can we say? If it was one of us......Put us here Please!!.
Daughter & Son

Lake View Terrace is a 48-apartment memory care residence located on Lake Havasu Avenue North in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

No one should face Alzheimer’s disease or dementia alone. Lake View Terrace offers a residential program specializing in the care and support of individuals in varying stages of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia.

Our unique community was designed with the residents in mind, providing an atmosphere that is inviting and comfortable for both your loved one and you. Upon visiting Lake View Terrace, you will feel more like you are in someone’s home rather than a care facility.

Our beautiful and home-like community is comprised of four distinct neighborhoods. Each neighbor offers a sense of home and comfort, reducing the feelings of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones.

Our philosophy for care strives to create a specialized environment that will afford each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to creating a quality of care that meets the resident’s physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.