Poet's Walk Henderson - Henderson, NV

Poet's Walk Henderson - Henderson, NV has yet not published prices.

They allow small dogs

This place is absolutely excellent. It’s so attractively decorated and impeccably clean. It’s a large building and just an overall attractive property. My sister’s room is quite large and the bathroom is wonderful with a huge shower. They have a few activities and every Wednesday they have some sort of musical entertainment. Every Friday they’ll go out on some sort of activity. There are plenty of staff members and they’re just right on the ball. It is expensive, but it’s worth it. I highly recommend this place.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your kinds words. We appreciate the you took to leave a review and for your positive endorsement!

Beautiful Place, Excellent Manager and Staff

I toured Poet’s Walk while looking for living options for my father. We did not choose to move in here because it was further away and more expensive than we were willing to do, however, it was at the top of my list. I absolutely loved the community. It is gorgeous. It opened just a few months ago, so it’s brand new with only about 20-30 residents right now. However, the staff and the manger were excellent! When we toured, the residents were in the middle of a Bingo game, and the way the manager and the staff were interacting with everyone was so attentive and comforting. While we were touring with him, the manager explained all about his ideas to have even more activities and to really engage the residents. This facility really is excellent, and we would have moved in in a heartbeat had we been able to.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review.

Location Was Not Convienent

This community was just a little too far not as convenient as other communities we looked at. The inside was nice clean and looked good. The staff was friendly and helpful on the tour.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We hope you find the right community for your loved one.

Step Above All Others

This place is wonderful I have very little complaints. My mother has dementia and the staff is very compassionate and goes above and beyond to make her feel valued and cared for. [Removed] the director is wonderful anytime I have an issue and I call and leave a message he calls back right away.
Given the fact she is still having issues with adjusting to being there and doesn't understand where she is they keep her busy during the day with activities which she really enjoys. They have a website where they post pictures of the residents participating in the activities and all the pictures I've seen so far has my mom smiling and enjoying herself.
There has been one issue of residents wandering into the rooms at night and from what I have been told all the doors to the rooms should be locked so I would like to see that corrected and the follow their practice that is in place.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your detailed and supportive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Outstanding Care in everyway.

This is a great community for my husband's care. The staff is outstanding and attentive. The staff is nice. the menu is outstanding and we like how the other residents are getting good care as well as my husband. We liked the menu and activities for him when he wants to participate. I can not say how wonderful this community is for what we need for my husbands care. I think that other families would really like everything about this community.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback and confidence. We appreciate your positive review.

A wonderful place!

Poet's walk has been a great match for my mother in law. It is a beautiful place and we have nothing but good things to say about them. We have visited over 20 facilities and have a lot of experience. This place is a new community, they are not full yet. The doctor is very nice and the staff takes very good care of the residents. It has been a ver good experience.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the time you took to leave positive feedback.