Pacifica Senior Living San Martin - Las Vegas, NV

Pacifica Senior Living San Martin - Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living San Martin

Great customer service from beginning to the end of the process. Everyone went out of the way to help us get my grandma in to her apartment and get her everything she needs. [Names removed] are fantastic.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living San Martin. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

Large facility with many activities for Mom. Rooms are larger than the other places that we toured. Very clean and friendly staff. We will take her for a tour and lunch. On the top of our list!

Pacifica Senior Living

[Name removed] was and is amazing and very professional , helpful and empathetic..... it’s a pleasure working with her, Mom is going to thrive here!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living San Martin.

My 90 year old Father and 85 year old Mother recently moved into Pacifica San Martin campus and it has been the best thing for them both! They are happy, well taken care of and have multiple activities to keep them occupied.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Love this place.

I work in the medical community and I’m spent quite a bit of time at the Pacifica San Martin senior living Community here in Las Vegas. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a top notch community for themselves or a loved one. The apartments are stunning, the food is incredible and staff is exceptional.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Lanie, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living San Martin.

Would Recommend

We toured at Pacifica first, and met [Removed], who was very nice. My loved one has moved in to the community, and she has a very spacious 800 square foot apartment. She seems to be warming up pretty well to the community overall. The food is great, the people are very nice, and it is definitely a clean facility. I would certainly recommend Pacifica Senior Living to other families.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living San Martin. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Communication is poor

I have had some issue with the communication between with the staff and myself at Pacifica Senior Living San Martin and I have been trying to get things straightened out. My father-in-law is not informed very well about the different activities or encouraged to join in. When I ask questions about my in-laws the nursing staff does not follow-up so I constanly have to keep asking them.
My in-laws do have a nice 2 bedroom apt and the community is well kept up, They just need to address better communitcation and working with family member better.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed review, we strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families. We have shared your comments with the Corporate staff and Executive Director & expect for the communication to improve. We regret that you had some issues in the past and will work to change this for the better. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Largest Living Area I've Seen So Far

Mom is doing very well here. She loves her apartment. I have to say in all the tours we have been on this has to be the largest one bedroom unit I've seen. Mom has a 1 bedroom with a walk in closet, full kitchen (without the stove) but has a microwave and a full refrigerator. She has plenty of storage in her walk in closet but the most important thing mom was able to take things such as furniture that was important to her that makes it feel like home.
The food when she eats in a dining room is fine no complaints and the staff is very friendly.
The location is ideal only 10 minutes away from where I live. It is a very well kept and clean place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Wonderful Place For the Right Senior

Our experience with Pacifica Senior Living was a short one due to the fact my aunt was a flight risk and kept leaving, but other than that the place was wonderful. The grounds are really beautiful and very clean. The food is great the staff was great as well. I would recommend this community to the right family as long as your loved one isn't a flight risk this place is a great fit for the right individual.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We hope that you found the community that best meets your families needs. Thank you again for your consideration.

Beautiful, Friendly and Large Accomodations

We chose this facility after visiting and reviewing other facilities. The room is very spacious compared to other 1 bedroom facilities. We were further impressed by the amount of residents that get involved in the endless activities. Their participation, I think, speaks volumes. The place has several over sized common areas compared to other facilities. The decor is very elegant and the staff is so friendly and warm. The beautiful dining room has three chefs and five waiters that give you very timely service. The food is very tasty, visual appealing and the wait staff is very attentive.
The cost was very reasonable, the room is significantly larger then others and includes weekly personal laundry. Daily trash collection, weekly cleaning and 24/7 watchful eyes on your loved one is always available. Which is peace of mind for family members.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

family member of resident

I hve a family member residing at the former Willow Creek facility. The apartments and caregivers are wonderful. They take a personal interest in all the residents. However, since Pacifica took over, I have seen decline in the qulity of food. Activities are minimal, and it seems that there are more restrictions placed on what and where residents can go. I am hoping things will improve, because my family member has enjoyed living there and uprooting him/her would be quite inconvenient.

Thank you very much.

Good and Friendly

It is a good and friendly place. The food is good and it’s a very beautiful community. We haven’t had any trouble with the laundry, but the clothes come back a little wrinkled sometimes. They’re very clean.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review.