Excellent

I have nothing but praise for Emerald Springs. Staff is so friendly and kind. My mom has dementia and is in a wheel chair. She is also a fall risk. They watch over her and take excellent care of her. Thank you

Nice Property!!

We are all set for my mother to make the move into this community at the end of the month and we are looking forward to the move. The staff have been helpful with us being out of state and making all of the arrangements for us. They have made the process easy and we are very much looking forward to her experience in this facility.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your feedback. We would love to hear any additional thoughts you have on how we can create a five star experience. Please feel free to contact us directly at our community phone number

No Complaints!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she made the move into this community. The staff have been great to work with and have accommodating my mothers needs to the best of there ability. She has had no problems with the meals and enjoys some of the other activities with the other residents. Overall it has been a great fit and I would recommend it to anyone.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review! We appreciate your recommendation of Emerald Springs and we're so pleased that your loved one is making her home here with us!

We Had Been Here Before

We had toured this community awhile back. We liked it a lot very nice however it was just too large for my mother in law.We at the time had found the staff to be friendly and kind. We felt my mother in law needed something smaller not as busy

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review of our community. We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

A five star, first class place.

A five star, first class place.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your confidence in us! We appreciate your feedback and we're proud to provide a 5-star experience!

Good option for someone who doesn't need wheelchair accessibility.

When looking for my sister and her husband we toured Emerald Springs. The drawback was the apartments and the way they were set up. The hallway from the room to the bathroom was very tight. I knew it would't be good for my brother-in-law because he uses a wheelchair. It was a very nice community and a good option for someone who doesn't need wheelchair accessibility.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback.

Be Kind In the Dining Room

I Had the Pleasure of visiting a relative a few weeks ago and me and my husband were happy to join him for a lunch dining experience,,The food was really tasty and I enjoyed watching the other residents visit with each other, but watching a waitress assist in the dining experience saddened me, She never smiled , she would just take their order and rush the resident , she was more concerned in cleaning up the tables and setting up for what seemed like dinner table setting, As residents were lingering in after what seemed the rush hour of lunch, she would not acknowledge them, she was to busy setting up, and when she did take their order she rushed them, it was obvious the residents felt bad and felt rushed, she did not explain to them what was on the menu with care, knowing they were hard of hearing or maybe a bit confused. The other waitresses were much kinder and more attentive, they smiled with the residents and were not cold and stand offish. She does not belong on this team. My opinion of course , I found out her name was Yolanda... compared to the other servers she has much to learn and , she is there to serve and be kind and have patience and most of all Put On A Smile.
Signed
"You Never know who Is watching you"

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to creating a best-in-class customer service experience for our residents and families, and were sorry to learn you did not have a more positive experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your time or schedule another opportunity for you to dine with us. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director at our community line should you have any further input. Thank you again.

They are Enjoying the Experience!?

Just put a couple into Emerald Springs. They are happy there and LOVE the food. They have also discovered lot of friends there! Makes the experience even better. 😄😄. Plus everyone on the staff is pleasant, friendly and helpful with anything needed.

Erma and Julie the marketing directors are my hero. They walked me through a difficult process and gave me the advice and support I needed to get my Mother into Emerald Springs. She made it very difficult, and they didn't waiver and couldn't have been more understanding and helpful. They are both 5 star material.

Superior

Their staff was just absolutely superior in every way possible. They were very caring and very alert and aware of all of the residents there and their needs and Emerald Springs is just a wonderful, wonderful place.

Very nice place overall, hard to navigate in a wheelchair

Emerald Springs is a very nice place overall (especially for Yuma!). The management was very accommodating, and really worked with us well throughout the whole move-in process. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and it is in a gorgeous location.
However, there has been one big drawback that we've run into. Although the location is an assisted living, and is "wheelchair friendly", it is actually very hard to navigate in a wheelchair. Even just going from her room to the dining room there are multiple changes from carpet to linoleum that stop her dead in her tracks if nobody is pushing her. It just does not seem well thought out, and we have not yet heard back from them in regards to adding plastic strips between these transition areas to alleviate the issue.

Senior Lifestyle

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and we thank you for your kind comments. We also appreciate your feedback on the carpet to tile transition. We are assessing the affected area to determine if we can replace the current transition strips to allow for easier access by residents self-propelling their own wheelchairs. Again, thank you for your review of our community.

Deborah Ludington
Executive Director

It's a very attractive place.

It's very clean, and the staff is really friendly. The food is very good compared to other places we have been. They offer the same activities that most places offer, but nothing really exciting, or different from the typical things you would see. They could use a few more caregivers. It's a very attractive place.

A wonderful facility

My Mom moved in 8 weeks ago and we were surprised 3 weeks ago with a terminal cancer diagnosis. The staff and caregivers at Emerald Springs have gone way beyond our expectations in assisting in Mom's care. They are loving and gentle with her as they assist us in this unfortunate premature journey. Mom's comment is that she wishes she had moved in sooner so she could have enjoyed the residents, staff and caregivers for a longer period of time.

A great place for

Situated in the heart of Arizona’s Yuma Valley, Emerald Springs Retirement and Assisted Living Community offers the lifestyle that’s just right for you. With proximity to beautiful parkland and historic missions, this peaceful and picturesque community is an ideal place to call home. Featuring Independent and Assisted Living, Emerald Springs provides a nurturing environment designed to support and enrich your lifestyle, now and in the future.

Everything You Need to Feel at Home