White Cliffs Senior Living - Kingman, AZ

White Cliffs Senior Living - Kingman, AZ has yet not published prices.

Comfort for mom

We are very happy with the care of this community. the staff are caring. We like the staff caring and friendly. We like she has a good variety of healthy meals that are offered. They offer many activities for the residents that are able to participate. We recommend this community for the good care that is given for a good value for others

I am very comfortable and quite happy here.The food i excellent. The staff is friendly. The accomadations are fine and the activities are interesting. This is worth everybit of the cost.

Making Friends and Outings

So far the experience is going good for the most part.
She is having a difficult time with the food. Otherwise she has made some friends and she has gone on some outings.

Too many citations - Completely Failed

Our family should have searched White Cliff's care record of 21 citations at Arizona Department of Health Services before placing our loved one in their memory care unit. ADHS has a searchable database of all care facilities in Arizona and any citations. White Cliff's FAILED at caring for our loved one with, unexplained injuries, extended days between showers, feces on bedspread without remedy, missing personal items, and mismanaged medications. When we expressed concern with Day staff they blamed it on their Night staff, even revealing to us that their Night staff had been recently reprimanded. We reached out to their Executive Director who never returned our calls and their corporate business office, Milestone Retirement LLC., where our calls and concerns were ignored. We filed a care complaint with the Arizona Department of Health Services but it seems after 21 citations White Cliff's isn't interested in cleaning up their brand new retirement business.

Major adjustments!

Since my loved one moved into the White Cliffs, there have been some bumps in the road. My loved one was not being monitored correctly at first, but they have hired a new nurse that I'm sure will be a great asset to them. They have reworked my loved one's treatment plan. Also, during meal time, the kitchen crew will bring out the desert before the residents are done eating and they all push away their main course to eat the dessert. They should wait until after they are done eating before offering.

This community is so wonderful and beautiful, it is always clean and up-kept. The staff are so attentive, helpful, and responsive with my mom and family and the management has full control of the community. The food tastes and smells fabulous, it looks home cooked and always includes dessert. my mom is unable to participate in all the many activities but they do use music to interact with her. I am very happy and mom is doing very good. I would absolutely recommend this community to any one!

First class facility

This facility is first class. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Everything is great there!!!

Extremely Passionate

I think that the whole staff is not just doing their job, they are doing their passion. They are all very loving and very caring and they know everyone's names. They check on them regularly and I can not say enough about the staff and about the facility. I am real happy with my parents being there.