Lakeview Terrace of Boulder City - Boulder City, NV

I love visiting here. So many nice people and great activities for the residents

4th of July fun!

I spent the fourth of July with my mom at Lakeview Terrace. We had a great time singing and enjoying the entertainment (Mama's Wranglers) followed by a wonderful BBQ lunch. My mom is on the memory unit there and, at first, did not want to attend the celebration. Once there she perked right up and was singing along with the patriotic tunes they performed. She remembered all the words that even I had forgotten! It is wonderful to see her having so much fun! It touches my heart. The staff and caregivers at Lakeview Terrace do a superb job!

I visited there today. What nice people and so many activities for the residents

Great Place

I recently found the need to place my mother in assisted living. Lakeview Terrace is wonderful, everyone was kind, patient, introducing themselves to my mother and asking to help. The management always had time for us, answering our many questions and filling our every request. I highly recommend Lakeview Terrace in Boulder City.

Flowers for everyone

I just watched an activity of making flower tipped pens & other cute uses. Fabulous.

Had a great lunch with the staff. Thanks Danielle!

Puppy parade

We we’re here for the puppy parade it was great fun. My dogs loved it. The people that work here are amazing with the people living here. Can’t wait for next year.

I’m at the St. Jude’s event at Lake View Terrace. The staff is wonderful. They are not only caring and concerned about their residents they care about their community.

Great place under new management! Quality caring service for Seniors!!!!

Worth the drive

The team at Lakeview Terrace is absolutely incredible. They are dedicated and loving and work hard to make a difference for both residents and their families. If you're looking for great care by wonderful people them Lakeview Terrace is the place to call.

Look closely

Not getting cleaned properly, sink in sisters bathroom was always scum ridden, floor in bathroom a dam mess, dust everywhere even after housekeeping had been in. Residents being pushed around. Staff being bullied. They have a new office staff and director, not much difference. It's too bad we live in Boulder city, it convent and we can visit daily, place makes me gag. Ridgeline needs to pay attention. This place was even quarantined, not allowed in and resident cooped up in rooms for several weeks. It was pathetic. Look closely,, if you are thinking if this one.

We didn't have any complaints.

The community was very good during the time my friend lived there. We didn't have any complaints. My friend has since passed away, but this was a very nice place.

Constance Barr

We are truly sorry for the loss of your friend. Lakeview Terrace is a lovely environment filled with compassionate caregivers and is a nice place to transition from this life. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

They made me feel comfortable about my mom moving in!!

I cannot say enough about the outstanding staff at Lakeview. They are very accommodating and want to help with whatever we need to make mom feel at home. The community is wonderful and after all the places I looked at I knew this was the right place for us. The entire administrative staff have been great and have worked with us regarding flexibility in pricing and level of care. They are in a quiet community with bighorn sheep across the street.

Constance Barr

We appreciate your comments. Yes, Lakeview Terrace is in a beautiful setting and the staff provide exceptional care for our residents. It is gratifying that your mom is enjoying her new home and settling in.

Thank you for taking time to share your family's experience.

If you're on respite, I don't think it's going to work out. They elevated the bed too high. If I was able to have seen the furniture situation beforehand, my mom would not have stayed here. Needless to say, I'm not enamored.

Kind Loving People

My sister in law is happy at Lakeview Terrace and we are very happy with the move here. It is a nice looking place and very clean and well kept looks great.The staff seems to be good we had a little situation with her medicine and I brought it in to her it wasn't being given to her right way but I brought up my concerns with the staff and they have since addressed the problem and fixed it. They have good activities here my sister in law plays bingo and has even made some new friends. The residents here are very kind loving and caring people it's really a great group of people to have her around. You do get your value for your money here and I would recommend this community and to anyone just remember to encourage your loved to take part in the community and the activities they offer.

Constance Barr

Thank you for taking time to share your family's experience with Lakeview Terrace. It means a great deal to us that your sister-in-law in enjoying her new home and making new friends as well. We are proud of the dedicated team at this community. Your suggestion to others about encouraging loved ones to get involved in activities is sage advice.

ALZHEIMER'S, MEMORY LOSS, DEMENTIA, BEWARE!!!

Of course the people on the 1st floor are nice and it's clean; that's because they want your MONEY. But if you have memory-loss or dementia, do not send your folks there, because they are put on level 2 in the dungeon where conditions are horrible and confined, they have no soap to wash their clothes, and no gloves or lifts are provided. Take it from me, I just got fired from there after working 8 months giving 110% every day. I got sick from a resident and had a doctor's note, but the company and HR don't care. They really try to get blood out of a turnip from their employees, which is why they go through so many. These people need to be reported to OSHA.

love this place!

Each and every person I met while visiting my parents was warm, welcoming and professional. This is a rare combination in today's health care. This is exactly the type of place I would love to spend my golden years and could not feel better that my parents live there!

Constance Barr

Debbie, Thank you so much for taking time to share about your recent visit to Lakeview Terrace. We are delighted that your parents are happy and well-cared for. As a loving daughter, this defintely does afford you tremendous peace of mind. We are proud of the exemplary care our communities provide for our residents.

when we moved our loved one in 4 1/2 years ago, this was a nice home. Within the first 6 months, went downhill. Terrible administration, staff quitting, understaffed, unhealthy -cheap food. Lack of care, activities,communication w/family & resources. Price increases without reason. Unreliable transportation. No corporate response.

beware

When our loved one moved in 4 1/2 years ago, excellent administrator, caregivers, food, activities. Within 1st year all went down hill, starting with the administration, staff quitting, terrible food, care and transportation unreliable. Corporate does not care, Costs go up , service and care down. Wish we had never moved our loved one there, golden years became nightmare.

Excellent All-Around

Our uncle needed a place to be safe and well cared for. The level of care he receives is extraordinary and the help is top, top notch. The food is excellent (I want their mushroom soup recipe! ...no kidding)! Lakeview Terrace is not one of those large, impersonal places. It's cozy, clean, friendly and comfortable.