Sunridge Village Assisted Living - Bullhead City, AZ

Very nice overall. Very positive atmosphere, staff seems to know what's going on with residents. Somewhat concerned about the childish nature of the residents with regards to having to sit at "their table" for every meal. Staff should not allow that behavior to make everyone feel welcome. Also wish hallways were enclosed rather than outdoors since it is so windy here. I think I would feel comfortable having a loved one live here.

Riverside view

This community is very good and I’m very happy with everything. All of the staff members are attentive to mom. She is showered twice a week and someone does her laundry once a week. When she first moved in, the maintenance man was there from the first box to the finishing touches. He put the bed together, put shelves on the walls, helped us arranged the room, and told us if we needed to rearrange the room he would be happy to do it. He was just so accommodating! My Mother even said the food is very good. I think the only complaint we have is they give too big of portions! I cannot recommend this community enough. The rooms are lovely with an amazing riverside view. It 's very bright and welcoming. We're very, very happy with the facility.

Clean Property!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved ones and I have no complaints of how things had went. I thought the staff did a great job with the presentation and really took there time with us during our visit. They had great amenities for the residents and a nice open floor plan. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Great value and ammenities

Sunridge Village is the best property in the Tri-State area for the money. This senior living community has a resort like feel but offers 24 hour caregivers to watch over my loved one. I am thrilled that I found this gem so close to home.

Sunridge Village is located in Bullhead City Arizona, three miles from the Laughlin Nevada bridge. Our community offers a casual and comfortable setting for residents to socialize and make new friends. Our activity program includes many outings that involve the community at large. Our in house programs encourage creativity and independence. Our staff truly cares about our residents, each other and the reputation we have built. Our programs and services are tailored to fit your individual needs. “Sunridge Village is more than a place to live – it is a community.”