Atria Sutton - Las Vegas, NV

This community appears to be first-rate. The mgr and staff were very cordial, and the suites we looked at were very nice.

Good food.
Good games.
Excellent staff.
Good friends.

I really love everything.

I’m very pleased living here. There is a lot to do and get active in.
I’ve enjoyed the food.
I’ve made some friends.

Review of Atria Sutton - Las Vegas, NV

I live here and I sure do like it and there is always.
Something to do here.
Stretching, movies, penny cards being and lots more.

Review of Atria Sutton - Las Vegas, NV

Good place all the workers are very friendly.

Review of Atria Sutton - Las Vegas, NV

The courtyard is most beautiful. I think my dad will love it here.

It is pretty, good.
Good food.
Good friends.
Good staff.

Review of Atria Sutton - Las Vegas, NV

I like to play penny cards, a sit with my friends.

Friendlier of people.

I enjoy the daily activities, courteous staff and meals.

Love the food!

I used to live in a house near here. It was too much to take care of so my financial man wanted to me to move here. I actually prefer my house!!

Loved everyone here. The residents, the whole staff and everyone who loved my piano performer. Love you all.

Everyone – very friendly.

Lived in this community 34 years. I like everything.
More games would be nice.

I like this community because the people are so nice and accommodating.

I love this community because it is quiet. The environment is very clean.

I love it here and activities are great!

I like it just the way it is, I wouldn’t change anything.

The staff is excellent housekeeping excellent. Thank you for allowing my dog. [Removed] goes out of her way to accompany us.

My mother is a resident here. She is very happy and content! All her needs and requests are answered and taken care. The staff is always very kind and helpful. She has made a lot of new friends here that are in the same position as she is and that gives her comfort.
We love Atria!

Excellent staff. Very helpful and polite. From the moment, you walk in the door until you leave everyone is helpful.

Atria Sutton provides great service, staff is always helpful and friendly.
I am an RN that see hospice pt.

Nice, clean, smell good.
Customer service are good.

The staff are all friendly and helpful.
I never imagined that such a facility existed with all of the amenities and services. It is reassuring to know that our friend has the comfort, convenience and ability to live safely with someone to be available 24/7 if she’s in need of assistance.

Good food
Good games
Excellent staff
Good friends

I really like everything.

I am very pleased living here. There is alot to do and get active in.

I enjoyed the food.

I made some friends.

Helpful Place!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff have been very helpful and I am comfortable with the care she has been provided. This place is truly an A plus facility. They have a great menu selection for the residents to enjoy as well as an eventful activity program. Overall it has been the perfect fit and my mom is very happy in her new living environment.

Wonderful community

The Atria Sutton was a wonderful community. We really enjoyed the presentation of their community. The staff was very friendly and the facility was well-maintained. It was cost prohibitive for us and we chose another community that fit our budget needs.

Going well

My mom seems to be settling in at the Atria Sutton. It is a beautiful community with the grounds very nice and well-kept. We did have a one-time bad experience with the staff not being friendly towards my mom, but everything seems to be going well now. The staff has been friendly and caring and assist her when she needs help. Healthwise for mom, it seems her health is much better since moving here. I have dined on occasion with my mom and the food is cafeteria style, nothing fancy but there is variety. Mom really likes her studio, it is kept clean and she pays extra to have her laundry done once a week. They do offer activities but my mom is not one to participate in group activities. I would recommend this community to others.

Happiest residents on earth!

My father's stay at Atria Sutton is going wonderfully! His room is just fine, the facility is kept very clean, and the staff are doing an excellent job; they are very caring. If anything, they could introduce more activities for residents to get involved in.
Out of all of the facilities in the area that we saw, the residents here seemed to be the happiest. For any family looking into this location, just know that, while it can be a difficult decision to move your loved one into a senior living facility, this is the best option for them. We have been very pleased!

Family Care

I like this community for great care. the staff is outstanding and caring. the community is clean and well maintained. She likes the variety of healthy meals with a good variety. She is enjoying the activities. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Great Facility!!

All of the staff have been very wonderful to my mother and have provided her with great quality of care at this community. She has been loving all of the meals and is looking forward to participating in many of the activities his facility has to offer. Overall everything is going wonderful and I have no complaints.

Community was difficult to navigate

I scheduled a 30 day respite stay at Atria Sutton. I only stayed for two weeks because the room they gave me was on the second floor and way at the end of the building. It was very uncomfortable and difficult to get around. I liked the food, it was very good. It was just difficult to navigate around the community.

Not the best with medications

This community was nice and the staff was friendly. We liked the food and they offered a good variety and options for special dietary needs. We did have a problem with getting the wrong medication delivered so I felt this was not a good situation and we decided to move.

Kate Vance

We're grateful for the time we were able to serve your family and regret to hear that your experience could have been better. If you'd like to tell me more, please email me directly at [removed]. Thank you again for your time in our community and for sharing your feedback.

Nice care for family

This is a nice community. The staff is caring. They community was not ready for us when we moved in. This is a clean and older building. He was happy with the meals. They had nice activities and he was happy playing cards with the other residents. We would recommend this community for other families

Atria Sutton met all my expectations. MY questions were answered and clarified. Cost factors were quite reasonable considering the quality of housing and care that would be provided. We are progressing toward finalizing arrangement's for our Friend. I am sure he will be satisfied. we look forward to being able to dine with him at the facility as well as assured he will receive very positive care/

I Toured A Beautiful Community

From what I saw while touring this community, I thought is was a beautiful place. I liked what I saw and what was here. This would have been a suitable community for us. However, the location of the community was not convenient or close for the family.

Met with [Removed], [Removed] was not available. Very nice, but far out.

They Have Caring Staff

This is a great community. [Removed] and [Removed] were great and friendly staff. They cared about our needs and very helpful with the process of becoming a resident. It is a suitable place in all ways. Unfortunately my mom never made it that far to move in.

KInd, helpful and understanding

All the Staff at the Atria were very helpful, kind and understanding. They let us sit down to lunch with my mom to get a feel of the place and were very considerate in trying to get her the closest room possible to the elevator and dining, as she was on oxygen and had some trouble getting around. They let us get in to the apartment early to have internet and telephone set up. Unfortunately, on the morning my mom was due to move in, she passed away. The staff continued to be very helpful and agreed to refund the deposit we had paid due to the circumstances. When I get up there in age, I would definitely look to the Atria Sutton to be my new home.

Outstanding Care

This is a very nice community for my mom. She likes having her own room. The staff is very nice and very helpful with the great care. They offer great activities. I have recommended this community to other families for great care and great value.

We shall return. Many thanks for the great care

My mother's experience was wonderful. Mom could not stop talking about her stay.

Mom loved the food (which is rare). Mom thought the meal choices were incredible. Mom was very impressed how friendly the residents and staff were to her.

Rest assured if mom needs another short term stay you will be hearing from us. Many thanks to all of you for taking such good care of my mother.

A little high priced for us!!!

The person that took us on a tour of this community was nice and the food was good. This is more of a plush environment than the community we chose.

Way too expensive for what you get.

Kate Vance

Would you like to tell me more? Please feel free to connect with me at [removed] to tell me about your experience.

We Absolutely Love It Here!

When our doctor recommended assisted living we knew Atria Sutton would be the place for us. We had contact and Terri came to us and that day we paid our deposit. We moved in right away and this whole experience has been nothing gut fantastic! the staff are all very caring, attentive, and accommodating. The dining experience at Atria is quite high scale and the food is amazing! My husband enjoy the many activities and since moving in I've been given the title of "Resident Ambassador". I am able to encourage some of the other residents to enjoy the activities and just try to be a blessing in their life. Just last week we had an Alice In Wonderland themed party and we all had tons of fun! I would most definitely recommend the place!

Atria Sutton is a very professional and friendly Assisted Living center. My mother enjoys staying there.

Everything seems to be really good.

Everything seems to be really good. The price was really good, and they have a program that was able to help. Terri did a great job, helping the transition go so smoothly. I would give them a five, they did a great job.

Excellent Job

I just really think that they did an excellent job. My experience with the staff members and care givers at the Atria Sutton facility has been fantastic and I can not think of any improvements that need to be made.

pretty good services

We're in the middle of changing. We have had a few bumps here and there, but they were able to fix the issues we were having. It is pretty good.

Amazing staff

Things are getting better. She is finally starting to adjust. The staff has been amazing and they have done everything possible to make the transition easier. Things are finally coming into place and we are getting adjusted.

So far so good

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience has been a positive one. The facility itself is clean and well kept and the staff here is professional and helpful. They've really made an effort to cater to my loved one's situation.

Staff was extremely helpful. With only 1 week notice they assisted our family with Mom's move into Atria

I knew on my first visit that this was the place I wanted for my Dad.
It was clean and friendly. Just had
a good feeling about this community.

I'm really pleased with it.

I was very impressed with the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff. The grounds are well kept.

We were given about one week's notice that Mom would be discharged only to assisted living or 24/7 in home care. Atria Sutton staff quickly responded, assesed Mom's condition, processed documents and ensured her apartment was ready. They made the move easier on mom and the family.

Very, Very Helpful

They were very, very helpful over at the Atria Sutton. There is just so many things you have to know when you start getting in to this kind of thing and thanks to them I was able to not drown. Just very helpful.

Friendly, caring staff

Our experience with Atria Sutton has been a good one, overall, it is a very nice place! The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff is friendly and personable. We're very satisfied with the service!

very friendly

My sister is living at Atria Sutton and everything is going very well. Everybody there is very friendly. My sister lives there and they are really good at communicating with me to let me know how she is doing. I do not see any area for improvement as they are doing everything excellent. And the care they give is excellent as well.

ATRIA SUTTON IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE

My father has called Atria Sutton home for the last 2.5 years. The staff go out of their way to talk to him, the cleaning ladies go above and beyond, and the dining room help are always very friendly. The Director of activities is always doing something for the residents in a fun way. They even bring in weekly entertainment so the residents can enjoy music during happy hour! Holiday meals are always wonderful and delicious & the shuttle is always there for Dr. appointments, and takes them any place they want or need to go. My fathers only complaint ever has been about the food, mainly the sausage and steak which are always cooked too much so it is tough to eat and cut. I highly recommend Atria, it is comforting to know that all of his daily needs are being met in a safe place, he is happy and very healthy for 92 years old.

Place is Great

People are friendly helpful and personable. Place is great. They have a menu and lots of activities both in house and out. They take trips and go to different places. They have a movie theater.

great place for an older person to be

The Atria Sutton in Las Vegas, NV is clean and the staff is very friendly to all residents and their guests. They also offer lots of activities and the food is excellent. My Mother in-law is staying here and we are very happy with everything. It's a great place for an older person to live.

Got a call from the facility and they do not have memory care which I think is going to be important for my mother.

Better Places to live

A visit to Atria Sutton can only be compared to visiting a very shady used car dealership. Offers are made to sign on "price only good for this second", just like the old jalopy with a 20 second warranty! There are better places with much better locations available than Atria Sutton. The management staff is very unprofessional. The dining room does NOT have table linens. Primitive child like entertainment for the old folks. Aesthetics to mimic a Hotel lobby...much talk about all the activities - yet all the activity rooms are empty. I would not recommend bothering with a viewing of this Senior Living facility.

Everything is great with Atria Sutton...

Everything is great with Atria Sutton. I have no complaints. I approve of the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the facility, care provided, activities and services. Everything is really good, and I highly recommend this facility to anyone.

Amazing Staff

They have an amazing staff! The activities are great. The community was very clean. It’s a very good group. They have a good location. They’re a good value for the money. We didn’t get a chance to really use their care services, so I can’t really speak to them.

Once you have seen Atria you don’t need to see anything else!

It’s the best in the world! I wish they had memory care. On the overall value I’d give them a ten out five. It’s like putting her in a nice hotel where they manage medications as well. They have a nice outside area for residents! The shuttle seems uncomplicated. Once you have seen Atria you don’t need to see anything else!

They have everything put together, they know what they are doing.

They have everything put together, they know what they are doing. The food was excellent. I can't say enough good things about them. The only reason I moved was that I needed a one bedroom and they just didn't have any at the time.

Atria Sutton - a great place to live

I love it here! best decision my daughter and I have made.

I find they have done a real nice job.

They are doing just fine, they came within my budget, they aren't real high end, or real low end. What they offered for the high end of my budget was less than what Atria Sutton offered, so I had to go with them. I find they have done a real nice job.

Totally pleased!

There comes a time in every family when a loved one is no longer able to live on their own. At that point choices must be made and they are not easy. We reached this decision point early in 2013.

As we began to look for a facility we made a list. It had to offer assistance when needed but be freedom oriented. It had to be affordable and centrally located. We wanted a caring staff of professionals. And, it had to offer an atmosphere that closely replicated “home.” Armed with these requirements we began our search.

There are many independent and assisted living facilities in Las Vegas. And some met most of our needs. But, one stood out. Way out.

We actually visited Atria on our second stop and it became “the one to beat.” We did continue our search but no other facility topped Atria. Not one. Needless to say we selected Atria as our loved one’s new home.

We have never regretted our choice. This modern, clean facility is just a joy! The staff is amazingly friendly and seems to know every resident by name. The individual apartments are roomy and clean. Even the food is good!

We’re all living longer. And, you stand a very good chance of facing a similar choice. Do your research. Investigate. Thoroughly examine the pros and cons. And, make the best decision for your loved one.

But, please put Atria on your list. I think you’ll be as happy as we are that you did.

Casino Trips and Good Food

I've never seen it dirty anywhere. I've only talked to them on the phone. I haven't talked to them in person because I was really busy with my mom when I was there. My mom is doing fine there. She loves it. They meet my mom's major needs: they have decent food and they take them to the casino regularly.

First Place for Mom

Mom was evaluated by a nurse from the business and accepted into the facility. Mom got sick 3 days later and when I visited I found feases on her bed and told by the caretaker that we do not clean that. She went to the hospital with nuemonia 3 days later and was visited by the nurse at the rehab center. We were then told she would not be able to return. I moved her belongings out one week later and saw a administrator during the move. He was sorry it didn't work out and that the corporate office would be sending the bill. A few weeks later I received a bill for two months. I haven't spoken to them yet, but I'm furious!

LaDawn K.

We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry that your mother was not able to stay at our community longer. We have been trying to reach you by phone for some time to discuss the billing issue you experienced. We would like to connect with you soon so that we can make sure this issue is resolved. Please contact us at [removed] and ask for our executive director, or you can email us at [removed] (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

Excellent customer service!...

Excellent customer service! Mom will stay here in August using their respite option. Then we will move her to CO.

My father-in-law preferred ...

My father-in-law preferred this area to the sutton as he lives in Del Webb currently and the neighborhood is familiar to him. He also liked the accommodations and is looking forward to moving in.

Lovely facility, apt. on small side w...

Lovely facility, apt. on small side with no storage/no kitchen area. Heating/cooling unit on wall.

LaDawn K.

I know that it has been a while since you visited our community, but we hope that you will come see us again soon. We are always happy to offer innovative storage solutions for our apartments, and our residents seem to enjoy our dining options so much that not having a full kitchen hasn’t been an issue for most. If we can ever answer any questions, please call us at [removed] or email us at [removed], and be sure to include the Atria community name in your subject line. As always, feel free to drop by any time!

At Atria Sutton, you’ll find a charming, elegant community personalized to meet your needs. Invite friends and family to celebrate special occasions in our festive common areas, or relax by the lushly landscaped courtyards and grounds. Atria Sutton is just minutes from the bright lights of the Las Vegas strip, with the convenience of nearby shopping, fine dining, and three major hospitals.