Pacifica Senior Living Regency - Las Vegas, NV

Review of Pacifica

Lovely atmosphere and super nice people. We will be recommending this to my grandparents. Thank you to [name removed] and [name removed].

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Regency. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica

Today I walked in Pacifica for a tour and the staff was wonderful. This is a beautiful community and everyone is nice and helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Nancy, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Regency. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Senior Advisor. We hope to see you again soon!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Regency. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Senior Advisor. We hope to see you again soon!

Review of Pacifica

Mom lives here and staff is wonderful. Especially [name removed] in maintenance. He always takes care of her.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Review of Pacifica

Nice place and homey feel

Review of Pacifica

Everyone was very nice and accommodating when we stopped in for a tour.

Review of Pacifica

Staff is wonderful. Especially [name removed] and [name removed]. They answered all my questions and made me feel a little less scared about my parents options

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

For the most part, the staff is very friendly and helpful. They are caring toward the residents and the family members.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

Mom has been here 4 years. She is well cared for by caregivers who really do care for her for the most part. Facility is clean and well kept.
Meals are good and varied menu. Not perfect - but overall a good experience. Management and staff are approachable and helpful.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

I really enjoy seeing patients in this facility. They are always interacting with residents and doing fun helpful events. They are very supportive and helpful with the HEP with patients we have and have our same goals. The facility is always clean and filled with helpful staff.

This place was very depressing

I can’t speak to what the assisted living side is like here, but I took a tour of the memory care unity and it was the most depressing place I’ve ever seen in my life. I think they had the residents so medicated and [Removed], they were like [Removed]. Everything was dark and depressing and just awful. The staff was okay but the overall feeling of the facility was just a terrible.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one & we want to assure you that this is not up to the standards we strive for. Here at Pacifica Senior Living Regency, we are always looking for ways to improve; we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our manager [removed] to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future.

Very reasonably priced and plenty of space to move around

My Dad lives here currently and is really enjoying himself. He likes the staff and says that they’re very understanding. [Removed], the director, is very helpful with answering questions when I have them and responds in a timely manner. I’ve had no problems personally and they seem to do a good job of keeping me updated. The price is also reasonable, which is nice. During the holidays, they invited my brother and his entire family to have lunch with my Dad. He said that the food was great and they treated him very well. There’s plenty of space to walk around and everyone has been very accommodating. This kind of facility is honestly what my Dad really needed and I would recommend them to others.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pacifica Senior Living Regency. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Communication is lacking

I like this facility because they seem to have enough staff members to cover all of the residents. They take care of him and all of the meals are on time. For what it looks like on the surface, they’re doing what they need to be doing. I would give them a higher rating but recently I’ve been having a few issues. I just feel like their communication and procedures for doing things is lacking. Things are not as clear-cut and they made it to be. Their small details need to be worked on. I would recommend this facility because the staff is friendly and their intentions are good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at [removed] when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

The entire staff from top to bottom are superb, professional, caring and helpful (No bad attitudes here). The facility itself is attractive and well maintained.
We are pleased with how nice the facility is and how well the people are treated. It is a home like environment.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community & support staff. We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

The staff is very attentive and caring. I feel very safe environment for my parents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

The staff here are very polite and helpful. My mom is taken care of and is very happy here. All my concerns have been addressed in a professional and quick manner.
Thank you.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

The staff is appropriately attentive. My mother is well care for and the attitude of the staff is encouraging. I could not be more pleased with the service provider.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). We hope that you have a wonderful day and thank you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

This place is awesome the improvement my dad has had in the past 3 weeks has been amazing. He is so happy and they have been helping him regain his independence and we couldn’t be happier.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Regency! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

Everyone has been very kind and welcoming to my grandparents. Beautiful community and excellent care.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

My mother [Removed] moved in recently (Sept). My brother and sisters have been very pleased with the wonderful, friendly and professional staff. All the caregivers have been so kind and attentive to our mom’s needs and challenges. We have also been very impressed with all the directors and managers. Thank you for your compassion and great experience – [Removed]

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Regency - Las Vegas, NV

This is a clean and comfortable place for my mom. Care givers are kind and attentive to her needs.
[Removed] and I visit often, and have always felt welcome!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Regency. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Fantastic

My father has been staying at Pacifica Regency, and he has been doing fabulously. [Removed] there has done an amazing job, and all the CAN nurses have been great. He is amazed with how happy everyone is there. The only issue so far has been when I first signed him up; he was in pretty bad shape, so I was pretty much paying for the maximum level of care. Now, he can do everything on his own, but they still charge me the same amount even though I have called them and talk to the financials lady, [Removed] several times. She keeps telling me to just pay it and I’ll see a credit, but it hasn’t happened yet. Other than this one issue, everything has been fantastic.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review, we appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Mislead By Appereance

I have been completely misled by this community. The community itself is beautiful very clean well maintained and I love what they are doing, however, the way they are representing themselves isn't how they are in situations. They give you the up front appearance that the residents come first and foremost however when an issue arises and a person is sent to the hospital after only being there for 3 hours and they haven't returned after a few days I would think the community it wouldn't matter who they were would follow up with the family or even the hospital to see how that person is doing. . That is what happened with my mom. My mom has been in the hospital twice and there has been no communication with the community via phone or email until my brother had to go in person and have a face to face meeting with the administration to get financial issues resolved and to air our displeasures.
After that meeting, they have been accommodating to refund money that we had already paid out. I also think that they don't like to admit when they over estimated their capacity of handling someone in my mother's condition and that they took too much on in the way of my moms level of care needs.

Pacifica Senior Living

We regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. We wish you and your family well and please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns that you may still have, [removed].

Very Convient For Me

This community is fine and the location is very convenient for me to visit quite often. The staff is friendly and nice and very attentive to the residents. The rooms in memory care are clean and the housekeeping does a good job. The food seems fine no complaints. They seem to offer good activities and keep the residents busy

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and staff. We try to go above and beyond in every way for our residents and their families. We provide engaging and interesting activities that enrich the lives of our residents. Did you know that we have a Facebook page that families can see what their loved ones are doing while they are away. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Mom's Great Care

The community is outstanding and we are happy with the cleanliness of this community. I like knowing that she is happy here since I am not close by to visit. She is active with the other residents with the nice activities that are offered to the residents. She does the menu of the meals with a nice variety to choose from. We would recommend this very nice community for the comfort and care and value to other families.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review and kind words! We are glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. That is our goal to go above and beyond and continuously exceed expectations! We are extremely proud to win the SeniorAdvisor best of Senior Living communities in the nation 2 years in a row! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

My father's care

I like the care from this community. The staff is caring and helpful in keeping me informed on his progress. I like knowing that he seems to be happy with the menu of the meals. They do offer activities for the residents who can participate. We have recommended this community for the care and the value of a loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you & your family are happy. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We are honored to be among the top senior living communities in the nation! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Tour for comfort

I toured this community for my husband's care. We liked the staff and this community was able to answer the questions.This community is smaller than what wanted for him to feel comfortable. They offer a lot of healthy means. They do offer activities for the residents to be able to participate. The staff is always attentive. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are honored to be among top senior living communities in the nation! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

Care and comfort

I like this community for the great staff and the care that is being received. The community is always clean and the grounds are beautiful. They offer alot of healthy meals with a good variety. They have activities for the residents that want to participate. We would recommend this community to other families .

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families and we are honored to be among the top senior living communities in the nation 2 years in a row! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Impressed with this facility!!

I am very impressed with this facility and how things are going for my husband since he has recently moved in. The staff have helped a lot of with the transition and have accommodated his needs at the best of there ability. He thinks he is living in a hotel and is loving the dinning experience. They have a nice menu with a lot of variety for him to choose from. I like that the staff have been keeping touch with me and have updated me with everything that is happening. Overall I am very pleased.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and we are so glad to hear that you are happy. We are very proud to win the SeniorAdvisor best of Senior Living communities in the nation 2 years in a row! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

A difficult decision with a great outcome!

We kept mom at home as long as we could, but finally it came to the point where we could no longer manage. Pacifica Regency was very close to my work so it was on the short list of places to tour. Once I toured it, the decision was made. Mom has been there for two weeks and I actually see improvement. She is less confused and is more engaged. She gets more exercise than we were able to give her at home. The staff has been incredible. Good choice all around!

Pacifica Senior Living

Karin, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and we will take excellent care of your mom. Please know that we are always here for your and your family. We welcome you to come by or call whenever you feel the need.
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). We look forward to seeing you again.

So Far A Good Experience For Us Here

My mother is doing well here at this community so far. We are pleased with the care she is receiving. It is a nice and clean community. They do a good job with the cleanliness. They have a lovely staff here, they have been friendly and helpful. There are activities available for the residents. They do serve nice meals. We know she is safe and in good hands here. Only issue we have had been I wish there was more permanent residents for her to make friends with.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for the detailed review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Regency. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We hope that she makes some permanent friends soon. Please let us know if you need anything, we are here for you and your family. [removed].

My mother "LOVES IT!"

My mother (88) was just placed at the Pacifica Regency Memory Care Facility after having an emergency episode from dementia where the EMTs had to respond. We were in "emergency mode" and her placement at Pacifica was a blessing. I immediately felt relief just talking to the Memory Care Director, Kelly. She waited that Friday evening till my mother arrived in an ambulance and when she saw that my mother only had the clothes on her back, the Director ran to a local store and picked up some items for my mother. I found that very thoughtful and caring. After visiting my mother and seeing the facility I could not be happier with the facility, the caring staff, and the MedTech's all knew who I was and how my mother was doing. Even when I call from Florida, they always know where she is and what she is doing. When I talked to my mother in fear that she would berate me for placing her in a facility, I was so pleased to hear her words - "I Love It!". She is thriving, eating three healthy meals a day, is clean and well groomed every day, and medications are dispensed properly. Pacifica has many varied activities and now my mother is participating instead of sitting all alone in her house without any stimulation. I have no daily thoughts of worry about how she is doing. She has everything she needs and more at Pacifica. Thank you.

Pacifica Senior Living

Linda, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents and their families. We are so glad that you shared your experience. We are very happy to have your mom here and we look forward to seeing you again.

Just Settling In

The staff and community are good here. All seems well-kept and I like the staff who helped me from the beginning. The move was positive and simple. My overall experience is going good so far, this community has made the transition for my mom and family easy as possible. I would recommend this community to other.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this positive detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it.

Pretty good service so far. I have no complaints, great staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are so very happy to hear this! Thank you for sharing your experience!! Feel free to reach out to us at the community with any and all questions. We always love to receive great reviews.

Overall it's been good!

Mom has been at the community for a little over a month and although we are still trying to work out a kink things are going well. Mom started in one shared room and since having to move her into another room since the first one didn't work out they are charging us more and we are trying to get that changed now. Other than that things are great! In terms of care and the facility itself we are very happy. The staff are good and she has yet to participate in any activities but I'm sure that with time she'll ease into things. Yes, I'd recommend.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4.5 star review. We appreciate it!

Wonderful staff and very clean

We have been looking for a place for my Father. He is 81 with Alzheimer's but is still very active and healthy. From the minute we stepped into Pacifica's Memory Care building, we were impressed. There was NO urine smell. Everyone and everything was clean and tidy. The ratio of caretakers to patients is wonderful. The staff was helpful and attentive. Jill Barnard is superb! She moved mountains to find a place for our Father. The price is reasonable for the care given. We love that it is single story with a huge open courtyard and all the rooms are off the courtyard. They have daily activities and weekly outings. We are very pleased with Pacifica Regency

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate it & thank you for your review.

Very Helpful

I found that the staff members there at Pacifica Senior Living Regency were very helpful and they were all eager to help the residents living there, more-so than in other places in the area that I had looked at.

Nice place overall, very fair price

Overall I think they do a good job at Pacifica Senior Living. There has been a bit of an adjustment period, as we moved my loved one here from a higher end (but much more expensive) community, but I think she is settling in well. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff here is friendly and professional. I think they provide an excellent amount of service for the price.

Good

Good facility

Doing The Best They Can

As far as I know they have done best they can. I have piece of mind and feel that she is getting good care.

They are okay.

They are okay. They do feed them dinner kind of early, they start at four and it's over at six. There haven't been any complaints about the quality of the food, but when they have a lot of people with special diets then they will cater more to those needs. Some staff is better than others, and it can take a little bit of time to respond to a call button, sometimes 15-20 minutes. There is no issue with the cleanliness at all, they are excellent in that department. The activities are fine. I think for the money they could do a little better, but it's working out okay so far.

Great place, friendly staff!

Great place, friendly staff!

Facility was fairly clean. ...

Facility was fairly clean. Staff was friendly. Jill was slightly delayed in arriving at the facility but Garri (front desk) was kind enough to give me a tour. Smaller facility. Well set-up U-shape. Memory care separate but very well set-up. Jill was able to provide me information on a Veteran's Assistance program that appears could be very helpful. Location secluded but appears to be very secure.

also nice bright rooms - ma...

also nice bright rooms - make sure of getting pvt room. other areas decorated nicely. Only slightly concerned about nearby airport.

New Experience

At this time we are very happy with our decision to move Dad
to Pacifica. The staff is very friendly and attentive to his needs.
We hope and pray that he will be very happy.

Impressed by how modern everything wa...

Impressed by how modern everything was. Loved the restaurant style dining and furnished rooms that come with a TV. Very energetic staff and residents seemed happy. Great selection of activities. I like how they have a monthly calendar of activities and meals. This location is also very close and is definitely my pick.

At Pacifica Senior Living Regency, our staff is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Our nursing staff is committed to providing the best medical monitoring and care to each of our residents. We also utilize resources, such a physical therapy, and occupational therapy to ensure that your loved one receives the very best in senior care.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Outside patio garden
• Free parking
• Housekeeping provided
• Enclosed courtyard
• Sensory-based programming (e.g. snoezelen)
STAFFING