Sunrise of Henderson - Henderson, NV

DEFICIENT, UNCARING

Never trust these people. They will ignore your loved ones and let them suffer. They care only about the money. Stay far away from this place.

Sunrise Senior Living

Patty - We’re sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents and staff. Please contact us at information (at) sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

Mom was Happy here.

My mom was only here for about 5 weeks and they were so welcoming here everyone knew her name. They were very friendly and very caring to her. The staff had good spirits dealing with her OCD haha. She loved the food and said that it came out HOT! They kept her engaged with the activities cause they knew she liked to be involved. She got the highest level of care very efficiently. I would and have recommended this community.

Very friendly, knowledgable staff, had all the answers to my questions, very adequate
room for my husband. The facility is very large. I think for my husband the distance from room to other places is too long and getting around would be difficult for him.

Almost Chose

My sister and I liked this place very much. The staff is nice and seemed very helpful and the residents seemed very happy there. They had a community dog that I loved however what they didn't have was medical help on site 24 /7 and they didn't seem to have a monitored system in place to keep track of the residents. Where my mom is now they have alarms in the beds to keep track of how many times she gets up how much sleep she is getting etc. which was a reason I chose them over this community.

A caring and fun place

My mom's companion is the one who is in Sunrise of Henderson and he is doing quit well in their Memory Unit.
I was there for the first time yesterday and felt the community was very nice and clean.
My mom goes daily and eats with him as well as making sure that takes part in the activies that are offered in the Memory Unit.
Each floor at Sunrise is a different level of care from independent to Memory care and they have their own dining, activities, and care. My mom seems to like the food and enjoys eating there with her compaion.
I did notice that there is a bus that transports residents to outside activities. Although I do not know if that includes doctor appointments as well.
I have just started to discuss the possiblity with my Mom about her also moving to Sunrise in the Independent or assisted living so that she would be closer to her companion as well.
I would definitely recommend Sunrise of Henderson to my friends and family.

Great Staff!!

The staff at this community have all been wonderful to my loved one and have provided her with excellent quality of care. She has been doing great with the activities and loves participating in them with the other residents throughout the week. The only thing I think that could use some improvement is the food they serve during meal time. The quantity is there but the quality is not.

A good community

Mom seems to be adjusting well to living at Sunrise. The staff are great and they do offer a variety of daily activities. They keep the community clean. We like the studio apartments better than the one bedroom. The food is ok sometimes and I would recommend this community.

Very nice. Great communications & care. The best!

fully adequate
staff warm and pleasant
Small facility
limited time for meals compared to other facilities

Did a tour with my mother today. Very nice but room is small.

Very Friendly Atmosphere

My mom is doing great with the help from the staff. My mom has Alzheimer and she remembers that she likes the staff. They are friendly and nice when interacting. The community is clean from the public areas to my mom's room. The meals are good, I have tried it too and I feel that it is pretty good. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Costly But Worth It

This is truly a lovely community and we are very pleased. The community looks great, it is cleaned very often and smells great. I would say my daughter picked one the best community's in the area. Nothing is perfect, but everyone here is very friendly and kind. The staff is wonderful, they are affectionate and they take the time to really get to know your loved one. The food is excellent, they have very wide selection of food and the desserts are "outrageous", very delicious. This a costly community, but I would say it is worth it. The only thing I would like to see is more activities for brain stimulation. They are caring for him well at this community and I would highly recommend it.

Everyone Here Is Nice

Our experiences in this community have been good so far. Everyone here is very nice and friendly. The community is spotless and very well maintained. They have a good staff here. There are activities for the residents to par take in when they want to. She enjoys the food and the dining area. It is a nice community with nice people. So I would recommend it.

Review of Sunrise of Henderson - Henderson, NV

Was impressed

My mother-in-law seems to be adjusting to moving to Sunrise of Henderson. She has a roommate/friend she follows around and does the activities with. I haven't seen anything disturbing as far as cleanliness. It is an expensive community. But I don't really have much to compare it to.

need wash their patients feet better

At Sunrise Of Henderson the staff need wash their patients feet better. My dad had a wound on his foot and is [removed] Up until then it was a good experience at this facility.

Happy, Happy, Happy.

I can honestly say A Place For Mom was incredibly helpful in helping my family pick the best location for our mother. ALthough I did not tour the Sunrise Community that my mother was placed in, she is living in the Henderson facility and couldn't be happier with the community, staff and residents. She wonders why she didn't move in sooner.
Thank you so much.

Sunrise of Henderson is nestled in the Green Valley area of Henderson and has million dollar views of casinos, mountains and sunsets coupled with a beautiful climate to enjoy with friends and loved ones. Residents enjoy the outdoor patios as hummingbirds flit about the gardens and small lemon groves. Henderson City is renowned for its premiere well-planned residential communities and outstanding park facilities. Residents can enjoy community living while benefiting from the entertainment, arts and recreation opportunities that nearby Las Vegas offers. We pride ourselves in providing compassionate and quality care to our senior residents who value their independence. If you wish to see what sets Sunrise of Henderson apart, please join us for a complimentary lunch and personalized tour of the community.

Sunrise Senior Living opened up its first community 31 years ago and now has over 300 communites worldwide.