Aviva-A Campus for Senior Life  - Sarasota, FL

Have not visited, but from the information I received, it appears to have all or most amenities and activities I would like. A bit more expensive than most, and the non-refundable administrative upfront fees are high. Being a non-practicing Catholic, I am less interested in the Judaic-oriented activities and related costs for them.

Very self contained and many many services, but it is too far from the things we love-the friendship center and main street in sarasota.

I Enjoyed It

I like this community when I went to tour with them. It had a water view that I wanted.

the activities program is very poor

it's a new name but it's not a good place to keep your love one there.the actviites are very poor

Michelle Williams

We are sad to hear that you did not have a good experience and we are 110% committed to changing your perception of our campus! Would you give our senior living specialists a phone call so we can meet or exceed your expectations? Call us at [removed] when you can.

Have a fantastic day!

Phenomenal all-around senior care!

This campus has everything that any senior could ever imagine, and they are constantly making renovations! Three levels of care are available (Independent, Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing) to fit anyone's needs, especially when an unexpected change in your health can occur. An on-site nurse, pharmacy, and home visits from the doctor make everything as convenient as possible for the residents here. All of the staff that I have encountered are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Daily on and off-site activities are also planned to keep everyone busy and entertained! The leasing team here will do everything possible to make your transition into Aviva flawless!

Life at Aviva

When my husband became ill, he was able to get good care within the campus of Aviva at every level from memory to skilled nursing . The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Great place to live!

The staff is very friendly, it has a beautiful campus, and the food is amazing!

Back to Health

I was admitted to Benderson five years ago after a lung operation that left me helpless. Could not walk,talk and could barely breathe. The care that I received there after two months was fantastic. The nurses and aides were wonderful and the food delicious. I am forever grateful to Aviva for returning me to my former active self!!

Beautiful!

Aviva is beautiful place with beautiful surroundings. I love the multi-sensory room for residents with behavioral issues that come along with dementia.

Staff treat Residents like Family!

My experience has been watching how the staff treat the Residents - which is like family!
For example, [Removed] at the Concierge Desk didn't have change for a $20 bill when a Resident wanted to buy stamps, so he dug in his personal wallet and made the change-on the spot!
Also, [Removed]., the building administrator, comes in on her own time for most of the Holidays and events that are taking place - she really loves the Residents and enjoys finding new ways to make them happy.

The Best for Memory Care on the West Coast of Florida

This is the Best Facility of its type on the West Coast. My Mom has been a resident for nearly 10 years and her health and wellbeing are Aviva's Goal. I would recommend it to anyone in need of helping their Loved one out with Memory issues. Save and Secure, and a great place to be!

The best place to be for one or two senior citizens

My wife and I have been here now for three years and we are thankful that we are here. This place provides all the features we can conceive of to bring to our life so pleasurable and comfortable a living place. The opportunities are abundant, the food is great and varied, the social aspects of dining with multiple seating groups, the health care and transportation to doctors, and the entertainment that is provided on site or to within the community.
Even the apartments are larger than those we viewed prior to coming to Aviva. they have renovated the common areas and will soon have a multipurpose auditorium that seats 200 people.
What more can my wife and i want.

GOOD LIVING

I am living at Aviva for 6 weeks. This is the third facility I've lived in. The staff here is excellent always trying to help in every way. I enjoy having lunch at the Bistro. The girls make food to order and it's delicious. The apartments are beautiful and all my furniture fits in.

I am so impressed with all the updates at Aviva! The campus looks like an upscale resort!!

Great Place in a Great Location

The staff was very accommodating and helpful. There is also a wide variety of wonderful and engaging activities happening here on a daily basis and throughout the week. You will always have things to do and plenty of options to choose from. I definitely recommend Aviva!

Not the best tour

I was not impressed when I visited this community. The building did not seem to be in as good of shape as the community we chose. The staff did not seem very accommodating when they spoke about the level of care available here.

Care for my Mother

The people that work at Kobernick are very caring and understanding. They have great patience and understanding of the needs of older people.

not wanted

my dad was not wanted,
How sad for us someone was not wanted that is kosher in a kosher community.

We are really happy with it.

We are really happy with it. She is getting used to it still, but I think it's working out pretty well. The staff is friendly, and it's very clean. We would give them a five, she would probably give them a four.

not a nice place

the place has no spark. very not a good place. it does not have a home fell to it

Friendly and helpful staff!

They do a great job here, I would give them top marks across the board! They were incredibly helpful throughout the whole move-in process. Everyone from the director to the maintenance staff was bending over backwards to make sure we were completely satisfied.