HarborChase of Sarasota - Sarasota, FL

HarborChase of Sarasota - Sarasota, FL has yet not published prices.

My uncle has been in memory care since April it was a very difficult decision as I live in another state
I feel comfortable as I can under these circumstances
I feel the staff have been very supportive and show their concern for his care
The only issue I have has been a lack of communication from upper staff but when he was going through a very difficult situation they certainly stepped up and they were right there to bring the situation to an amicable solution on behalf of him

Very nice facility with many options for residents. Atmosphere was quite appealing. Provides all of the services we are looking for.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for your five-star review! We sincerely appreciate the kind words about our beautiful community and comfortable atmosphere. We’re glad that you noticed the wide variety of services and options we provide for residents. In addition to a wide assortment of innovative health services, we also offer a wealth of experiences and social events daily for residents to enjoy. Thanks again for taking the time to rate us. We look forward to serving you!

After a 7 day stay and fee of $ 8270,00 we did not receive any money back!!!!

After my husband was a resident for 7 days, I received zero return on my payment of $8270.00. He was so unhappy there that I moved him to Aravilla and he and our family are so happy we did.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are sorry to hear that you have an unfavorable view of our community. Although we don’t discuss specific resident details publicly, we do take great care to ensure that all of our billing practices are fair and transparent. Our team is always happy to walk residents and family members through everything prior to moving in. We’re sorry that HarborChase wasn’t a fit for your husband, but we wish you and your family all the best in the future.

Aftermath of Hurricane Irma

During the recent Hurricane Irma I was privileged to observe first hand how the extremely dedicated Care Partners and caring Management Staff made the most of every opportunity to insure the health, safety and well being of each and every resident. This despite the extreme circumstances ( at times no power, no A/C, no phone, cable TV or internet, etc.). With over 300 people in the building at various times, this daunting challenge was more than met by an extremely capable staff, management and nursing team, and an Executive Director who stayed at the property for over a week, as did many other managers! Care for the residents, both assisted living and memory care was indeed Job #1.

Ask yourself, in any future major storm, would you want your loved one at other place other than HarborChase of Sarasota?

I think not!

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for the excellent five-star review and recommendation! The safety and security of our residents and associates is always paramount to us at HarborChase. We’re proud of the way our community responded to Hurricane Irma and we thank you for noticing our hard-working and attentive associates. Our residents are truly like family to us and we always do everything we can to make them safe and comfortable. Again, we thank you for your five-star review and look forward to serving you and your loved ones in the future!

Mom's comfort

The care at this community is great. We like the staff and the cleanliness of the community. The menu is nice and very appealing. The staff does try and get her to participate. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families for good care for a loved one.

Billy Brandes

Thanks for taking the time to rate us. We sincerely thank you for your recommendation and your five-star review! We’re very happy that you decided to choose HarborChase for your loved one and we sincerely appreciate the kind words about our clean community, friendly associates, stimulating activities, delicious dining services and outstanding value. Again, we thank you for the great review! We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come.

Good, Attentive Community

Everything is working out very well with my mothers move to this community. She is doing great, and I know she is in good hands. They have a very good staff. They are attentive towards my mother, and her needs. They are always there when we need them. They provide nice meals for the residents. She has gotten involved in some of the activities they offer, which is good for her. The community is nice, and clean when I visit. This community is working out well for my family, and I would recommend it.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your recommendation and wonderful review! We’re very happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your mother, and are especially glad to hear that it is working out so well for you and your family. We sincerely appreciate the kind words about our delicious dining services, clean community and wide variety of daily activities. We especially love hearing about our dedicated and compassionate associates. Every day, they strive to provide the very best in senior living. Again, we thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We truly look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

all apartments have full sized refrigerators which would not be a benefit to my dad; gives credit for missed meals; snack cart makes rounds 3 times a day

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We are always looking for ways to improve the satisfaction of our residents and family members and we’ll certainly take your suggestions about food and refrigerators into consideration. Thanks again for choosing HarborChase for your dad and for taking the time to share your comments.

Best of all worlds!

Clean, well designed apartment, great dining, and a friendly, caring staff that makes this feel like home...but with the support services my mom needs. Best of all worlds for her!!

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re so happy that you and your family chose HarborChase for your mom. We appreciate the wonderful compliments about the cleanliness of the community, comfortable apartments, helpful supportive services and the chef-prepared dining options available. We especially appreciate your kind words about our kind and caring associates and care partners. Every day, they are dedicated to providing the very best in senior living. Again, we thank you for your review and look forward to serving you and your family for years to come.

My father's care

This is a good community. The staff are outstanding and always caring about his needs. They offer a good variety of healthy meals. I saw some of the nice activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for the care and value to others.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for the five-star review! We sincerely appreciate the kind words about our friendly community, the tremendous value we offer, and the wealth of activities available every day through our Life Enrichment program. We thank you for the wonderful compliments about our team members. Every day, they strive to provide the very best in senior living for our residents and their family members. We’re also glad you enjoyed the healthy chef-prepared cuisine available daily through our Chef’s Fare Dining Program. Again, we thank you taking the time to review us!

[Removed]

Horrible, [Removed], lazy LED, uncaring management, bad food.. i wouldnt put anyone in this place. It needs shut down and the residents go where someone will care.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. At HarborChase, we pride ourselves on maintaining high standards with our own brand of senior care and our innovative dining services. All of our associates are chosen for their experience and their commitment to our core values of respect, attentiveness, integrity, stewardship and excellence. We work hard to ensure that our residents and their family members are receiving the very best in senior living and care from our care partners. Again, we thank you for your review.

A nice community

My father in law was only at this community for a short time and the staff took good care of him. The community was clean. This community offers a bistro, pizza oven and a bike trail.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. We’re glad you and your family chose HarborChase for your father-in-law. We sincerely appreciate the kind words about the cleanliness of our community and our hard-working associates. We are also pleased that you enjoyed the wealth of amenities available at HarborChase, including our bistro and pizza oven. Thank you again for your wonderful review. Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

Wonderful Activities We Are Very Pleased

This is a lovely community and my wife is doing very well here. It was a hard adjustment, they are taking good care of her and her needs. The community looks great, they do a very good job keeping her room and the facility. The staff is wonderful, they are always there to help her. The activities at this community are amazing. There is live entertainment and happy hour. I know she being cared for well and in good hands. We couldn't be happier. I would recommend this community.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re very happy that you chose HarborChase for your wife, and we love hearing how well she’s doing. We appreciate the kind words about our hard-working care partners. Every day, they strive to provide nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. We’re also glad that you and your wife our enjoying our Life Enrichment program. We work hard to make sure that there is always a wealth of activities available every day for our residents. There is truly something for everyone. Thank you again for your amazing review. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.

I really liked it, it was a nice place in a good price range.

I toured here as I was looking for options. I really liked it, it was a nice place in a good price range. Unfortunately we needed a higher level of care than they were able to provide. We had a very nice tour here though.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re glad that you had a nice visit and we sincerely appreciate the kind words about our community. We’re sorry to hear that our assisted living or memory care services don’t meet your needs. If we can further provide you with any more information or answer any more of your questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’d love another opportunity to get to know you.

Somewhat mixed experience

HarborChase is a brand new community, and the facility itself is beautiful. It's very clean, everything is new, and the aide staff does a great job keeping things well kept. The aide staff is friendly and caring, but I do think they seem a bit understaffed. However, we have had some issues with the administrative staff. There's been some staff turnover recently which has made things difficult, and I've also had some billing issues that were a hassle to get corrected. It seems like a very nice place overall, but I would keep an eye on your bills until they get their management staff settled in.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We’re pleased that you took the time to complement our brand-new community, beautiful grounds and friendly Care Partners. Every day, they strive to make a difference in the lives of our residents by providing nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. Additionally, we appreciate your concerns and want to thank you for bringing them to our attention. We are always trying to improve and fine-tune our services and will be sure to look at these issues. Again, we thank you for your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns.